Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Good Is The Redmi 7a - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Is The Redmi 7a (2271 Views)

Redmi 7a For Sale. (Sold) / Between Xiaomi Redmi 7a 16g + 2gm And Tecno Spark 4 / New Redmi 7A For Sale @ 25k----- SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Nanorest: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2019
How good is the redmi 7a
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by giftedben: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nanorest:
How good is the redmi 7a

The phone is solid, with nice specs. That's want I am using.
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Nanorest: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
giftedben:

How much did you buy yours
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by giftedben: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nanorest:

How much did you buy yours

I bought mine N35,500 at Slot
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Nanorest: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
giftedben:

I bought mine N35,500 at Slot
hw many GB ram
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by giftedben: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nanorest:
hw many GB ram

2GB ram
32GB rom
Snapdragon Octa-core processor.
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Nanorest: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
giftedben:

2GB ram
32GB rom
Snapdragon Octa-core processor.

Ok. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Redmi 8a is better at almost same price! cool
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Nanorest: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
questechie:
Redmi 8a is better at almost same price! cool

The price is different
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Flytime: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nanorest:

The price is different
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Innov8ve1: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2020
giftedben:

Hello can you please share your experience with this xiaomi redmi 7a? i am considering the phone but will like to know about its performance from someone who uses it.
Does it get uncomfortably hot during usage? does it get hot while charging? does the phone hang during usage and while switching from one app to the other? how loud are the speakers? Are there issues with ads popping up on the phone when connected to the internet? How well does the battery last?
Any comments about the general performance of the phone?

Will be anticipating your feedback in earnest thanks.
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Mark9854(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2020
Innov8ve1:

Hello can you please share your experience with this xiaomi redmi 7a? i am considering the phone but will like to know about its performance from someone who uses it.
Does it get uncomfortably hot during usage? does it get hot while charging? does the phone hang during usage and while switching from one app to the other? how loud are the speakers? Are there issues with ads popping up on the phone when connected to the internet? How well does the battery last?

Maybe you should just get the newer redmi 8a instead...
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Innov8ve1: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2020
Mark9854:

Maybe you should just get the newer redmi 8a instead...
No reason?
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Mark9854(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Innov8ve1:

No reason?
Beter design, better optimization, better battery life, more durable, more recent...
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by giftedben: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Innov8ve1:

My Redmi 7a is 2GB + 32GB variant (matte blue)

The phone has a plastic body and features curved edges. Back of the device features a single 13 mega pixel camera sensor with an LED flash placed under it. There is no fingerprint sensor on the rear side, but the smartphone offers face unlock for security, with 5 mega pixel front camera and a led notification light at the front.

Redmi 7A also features nano-coating for protection against spalshes and other damages.

Redmi 7A comes with HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The display offers bright and vivid colours and a satisfactory viewing experience.

Redmi 7A: Performance.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor. This device does not get hot during usage and delivers extraordinary performance. Launching of apps did not take noticeable time. Switching between apps is fluid. Redmi 7A is not ad-free, but you only get to see ads in their inbuilt apps like file Manager, Video Player, Music player. The ads does not pop up and are not annoying at all.

It also features High volume speakers Up to 20% louder, convenience for playing video and music, also for making calls.

Xiaomi Redmi 7A: Battery.
Redmi 7A houses a 4,000mAh battery and comes with a 10 watt micro USB fast charger. It does not get hot while charging, with an average usage, the phone can easily last for two days. However, if you are a social media addict and loves checking Facebook and Instagram every now and then, Redmi 7A can last for 15-16 hours.
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Innov8ve1: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2020
giftedben:

The phone has a plastic body and features curved edges. Back of the device features a single 13 mega pixel camera sensor with an LED flash placed under it. There is no fingerprint sensor on the rear side, but the smartphone offers face unlock for security, with 5 mega pixel front camera and a led notification light at the front.

Redmi 7A also features nano-coating for protection against spalshes and other damages.

Redmi 7A comes with HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The display offers bright and vivid colours and a satisfactory viewing experience.

Xiaomi Redmi 7A comes powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor. This device does not get hot during usage and delivers extraordinary performance. Launching of apps did not take noticeable time. Switching between apps is fluid. Redmi 7A is not ad-free, but you only get to see ads in their inbuilt apps like file Manager, Video Player, Music player. The ads does not pop up and are not annoying at all.

It also features High volume speakers Up to 20% louder, convenience for playing video and music, also for making calls.

Redmi 7A houses a 4,000mAh battery and comes with a 10 watt micro USB fast charger. It does not get hot while charging, with an average usage, the phone can easily last for two days. However, if you are a social media addict and loves checking Facebook and Instagram every now and then, Redmi 7A can last for 15-16 hours.

Copy and paste review, no thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Nanorest: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Innov8ve1:

Nice description, thanks

Go for redmi 8a. With fast charge and 5000mah battery capacity. No fingerprint though
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Mark9854(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
giftedben:

You can make it ad-free by disabling recommendations on its inbuilt apps... Check the XIAOMI COMPILATION THREAD for a better tutorial.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Ohammadike: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
giftedben:

How is the camera
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by giftedben: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ohammadike:

How is the camera
The camera is decent for its price range. It gets the job done most of the time.
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Innov8ve1: 5:16am On Mar 05, 2020
giftedben:

I dont get why you had to be dishonest with your review, all you did was copy a review from another website and changed phrases that sounded negative esp the lagging and issue with switching between apps. You just didn't want to share your own first hand experience with the phone. Deceiving people shouldn't be a way of life.

Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by giftedben: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Innov8ve1:

I dont get why you had to be dishonest with your review, all you did was copy a review from another website and changed phrases that sounded negative esp the lagging and issue with switching between apps. You just didn't want to share your own first hand experience with the phone. Deceiving people shouldn't be a way of life.

I don't get you? Do you use the phone? Have you tried using it? I gave out first hand review based on the questions provided to me. And you call that dishonesty!! Smh get a life and stop looking at the negative aspect of things.

You were expecting me to write "the phone lags" but I won't because the phone do not lag at all. I got this phone around September 2019. And I am already on Miui 11.0.5 based on android 9 and I can tell you most of the things you saw in that article is a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by Innov8ve1: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
giftedben:

I don't get you? Do you use the phone? Have you tried using it? I gave out first hand review based on the questions provided to me. And you call that dishonesty!! Smh get a life and stop looking at the negative aspect of things.

You were expecting me to write "the phone lags" but I won't because the phone do not lag at all. I got this phone around September 2019. And I am already on Miui 11.0.5 based on android 9 and I can tell you most of the things you saw in that article is a thing of the past.

You copied what was in the article na, you just couldn't share your own first hand experience. You could have given first hand experience without browsing through a website to copy their words.
You even copied the last line "however if you are a social media addict..15-16 hours..." word for word. This isn't According to your own experience. Stop acting smart, you copied a review which wasnt your own.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by giftedben: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Innov8ve1:

You copied what was in the article na, you just couldn't share your own first hand experience. You could have given first hand experience without browsing through a website to copy their words.
You even copied the last line "however if you are a social media addict..15-16 hours..." word for word. This isn't According to your own experience. Stop acting smart, you copied a review which wasnt your own.

I can see you are insatiable.
Re: How Good Is The Redmi 7a by gistcity(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk’s Starlink Satellite Internet Targets Late 2021 Launch In Africa / Poco X3 GT Or One+ Nord? / What Phone Are You Currently Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.