Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,768 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread (12503 Views)

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by omenka(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
cool

PDP agents are now getting usefull, Secondus isnt paying them at wadatta plaza so they are cutting jobs here and there

Buhari really cut their ticket

The thread tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by AfonjaBoston: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2019
Tonye Bastardnista no get work again

#chefTonye

Buhari done do pdppigs something
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
If you are an adult,there's nothing healthy about breakfast.It dulls your brain
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by midnighter(f): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
emddi:
If you are an adult,there's nothing healthy about breakfast.It dulls your brain

Breakfast is very important for both children and adults. You brain will be much more dull if you skip breakfast
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by mu2sa2: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pavore9:
Many Nigerians eat what is cheaper and available, nutritional value is secondary.
Bros, poverty and ignorance are the main culprits. Many can't afford decent diet and those who can afford it may not know what good diet entails.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
prettyangel10:

Apart from the taste, it brings out water, and its not that flexible for spread.
Which one makes sense these days self.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Pavore9: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
mu2sa2:
Bros, poverty and ignorance are the main culprits. Many can't afford decent diet and those who can afford it may not know what good diet entails.

I agree with you 100%.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by iammo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
I beg to differ.. Breakfast seem to dull peoples brain.. (or perhaps ability to use the brain) for some people, after eating they switch to relaxation mood due to the increase in production of serotonin, most active people go for Brunch after outlining the days work on empty stomach

midnighter:

Breakfast is very important for both children and adults. You brain will be much more dull if you skip breakfast
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by iammo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
i will gladly buy what he is selling, we need to support this looters in changing their looting mindset grin

omenka:
The thread tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by midnighter(f): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
I beg to differ.. Breakfast seem to dull peoples brain.. (or perhaps ability to use the brain) for some people, after eating they switch to relaxation mood due to the increase in production of serotonin, most active people go for Brunch after outlining the days work on empty stomach

A relaxed mind is better than an energy-starved and agitated one, the only way I can subscribe to your point is if the person wakes up and goes to the gym and eats breakfast afterwards.

That one youre describing is because the person woke up very early and doesnt want to irritate their senses with food by that time, so they wait until an acceptable hour after the initial agenda has been laid down. When the office activity has calmed down small and they start feeling the hunger they will now eat
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by BLEMOSEDU: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
i will gladly buy what he is selling, we need to support this looters in changing their looting mindset grin

Look at how you apc goons are talking as if apc politicians are any different, when someone who doesn't know what's up see this now he/she will think only pdp members are looters in Nigeria
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
midnighter:

OK o.But for me my mind is sharper and more focused when I don't take breakfast.Infact my emotional state/spirit is more serene and at bliss when I skip breakfast
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by midnighter(f): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
emddi:
OK o.But for me my mind is sharper and more focused when I don't take breakfast.Infact my emotional state/spirit is more serene and at bliss when I skip breakfast

It depends on what the breakfast is and what time you eat it. Obviously if its eba and soup then you would fall asleep and pass your busstop
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Margarine is Margarine, light or heavy, it still contains Trans fat which is not healthy.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by midnighter(f): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
I wish they would improve the electricity supply in this country so we could store fresh milk and butter. Butter is very nutritious and healthier than margarine...
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
ednut1:
Tonye don leave politics

No more money in pdp. Unless he wants to spend his days trolling like renosquealer and foolish femi kook
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Mryacks: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nice tips. Consistency is key

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Push Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 75 Years / Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections / FG Explains Role In Removal Of AEDC Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.