Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years (97443 Views)

Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Hoodbilonia: 5:26am On Nov 13, 2019
U r cursed and a looser
Friday8065:
see below
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2019
All I see is pictures of grownups and not those kids
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by West2019(m): 5:40am On Nov 13, 2019
GistMore9:
Wizkid’s childhood friend, Abubakar Khalid from Ijebu Ode has been searching for him for over 12 years. Gistmore reports

Abubakar reveals since he left Ijebu Ode in 2000 to Kaduna state, and ever since he has been looking for him.

According to his tweet;
https://twitter.com/Abubaka20128124/status/1194241073650032640?s=19

Wizkid is well known in Africa and International as a mega superstar, the big question is, can this friendship be like back then?

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/wizkids-childhood-friend-has-been-searching-for-him-for-over-12-years

frankly speaking if you claim is your childhood friend did you have anyone of him family member contact or did you know where him parents re living in surulere ..well.is still dey same I dnt think him will even have the time to call your zain number .and pray let him call you cos this Buhari regime na pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by xcelentattitude(m): 5:42am On Nov 13, 2019
BiggyB242:
You all acting childish, some people are destined to be great, it doesn't really matter how hard you work. If you are blessed, there's nothing wrong helping those around you, the road isn't for swift........you know the rest

"The road isn't for swift" ke! shocked

Abi

The race isn't for the swift

When they say you people should read your Bible you'll not gree... You see the result now.

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2019
blizard44:
Believe me, this is the first time I'm gonna use this line : 'Hustle o'...Make you no come dey type 'You don forget me'. ��
Make you no try dey connect with who no wan connect with you.
Hustle ooo make you no come dey use your teeth as opener for village meeting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by MoIbrahim: 6:01am On Nov 13, 2019
If you all observed, this guy has a little issue with expression, and "looking for you for 12 years" could simply mean "trying to meet with you for the past 12 years". Not that he doesn't know that Deji has been a star. Note that he also said he had asked for his number, but was refused.

Pls read again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by bigcee(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Justmemyself1:

Are you OK? Why would depression kill you because things have "so far" worked out for your friend? Are you serious? Did you have the same opportunities he had but destroyed them? Were you born into the same family? Was there something he did that you knew you could have done but failed to do?

If any of these answers is yes, then truly depression should have killed you. But if none of the answers is yes, then you're being childish and unfair to yourself. As someone who has been in all possible situations you can imagine, I would advice you that your thinking is not healthy.
God bless you. Some people can be so ungrateful. Alway comparing themself to others.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Abeyjide: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2019
donstan18:
Childhood father or Childhood friend?

na you wicked pass. smiles

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Burgerlomo: 6:06am On Nov 13, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Lol WizKid wey Igbo and brandy don wipe him memory. How you wan make him remember you? The man barely remembers his own kids.

Habaa! Ewo tun mi memory wipe?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Boyooosa(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Lols. Abasha!
So since 12 years, he never knew he is the StarBoy we've bn talking about.
Soro kii u there
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2019
Spin360:
Time to cash out for just being familiar. Entitlement-dependent people

This is a bad mentality.

So a childhood friend trying to trace an old friend is automatically an "entitlement-dependent" person?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by MrCork: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2019
GistMore9:
Wizkid’s childhood friend, Abubakar Khalid from Ijebu Ode has been searching for him for over 12 years. Gistmore reports

Abubakar reveals since he left Ijebu Ode in 2000 to Kaduna state, and ever since he has been looking for him.

According to his tweet;
https://twitter.com/Abubaka20128124/status/1194241073650032640?s=19

Wizkid is well known in Africa and International as a mega superstar, the big question is, can this friendship be like back then?

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/wizkids-childhood-friend-has-been-searching-for-him-for-over-12-years

wikis is my childhood friends from London. We used to chase chicks together. Call me! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2019
byrron:
All I see is pictures of grownups and not those kids

lol

If the pics of them being together were truly taken in 2000-2002, calls to question Wizkid's real age

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by voltron14: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2019
Mynd44 we are tired of the story headlining the front page.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2019
Bonebreaker:
U wrote down ur num has if he's going to call you lol
'As if' not 'has if'. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by officialfestus(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Tarabye: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by boma95(f): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Spin360:
Time to cash out for just being familiar. Entitlement-dependent people

Sometimes it's not about cashing out, I have friends from years back that I wish to see again, whether rich or poor.. . Idc
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 13, 2019
There's everything wrong with it. It's one thing for Wizkid to want to give him money out of his own freewill, but for the guy to feel entitled that Wizkid should just b|c they were childhood friends is absurd. Nigerians and entitlement mentality.

MedicH:

There's nothing wrong with that except this part of the world iz where u have the most wicked people. Childhood friend is a strong bond and you cant tell how they fared back then.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by olagbola45(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Osheyy! awon eyan Wizkid!!

You y u no reply me at other side?
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Surulereman(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Searching for wizzy? Is he hidden? Anyway levels have changed. I wish him luck. Wizzy's response will prove the depth of their friendship.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Tarabye: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by bigcee(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2019
theButterfly:
There's everything wrong with it. It's one thing for Wizkid to want to give him money out of his own freewill, but for the guy to feel entitled that Wizkid should just b|c they were childhood friends is absurd. Nigerians and entitlement mentality.

The guy did not seek for financial help from wizkid. He just want to reconnect with him.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by chiTT(m): 6:27am On Nov 13, 2019
majamajic:
Wizkid don't go shows in the North ?

abi the guy never know Wizkid don blow ?
nna eh.. the thing off me
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by ecclize: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2019
There is nothing wrong in what the dude did.... than once i had to reconnect with some of my friends respective of their financial status...
is jst a natural tendency that there are ppl u will love to reconnect with
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by VanTee20(m): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Jarus:

lol

If the pics of them being together were truly taken in 2000-2002, calls to question Wizkid's real age

Kemi Olunloyo once said Wizkid is far older than the age he is claiming, that his real age had to be reduced so he can be marketable to the youth and all that. Nobody took her serious then. It appears she is right afterall.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Royalfurnitures: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Searching for him cos he's made it, if he's one poor hustler, will he search for him?

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Chibex50(f): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2019
People And lie Sha.... So they took that picture around or before 2002 ABI... Wikzid That's suppose to be like highest 13years then... But look mature in this pic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.