Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years (97561 Views)

Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by rakabuba001(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Sikiru, Lati, Gboyega and the rest still dey that Oshodi or whereever it is he said he left for 12years...my guy no look for them oo Na STARboy this Baba come dey search for.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Festus1010: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Ave been searching for my childhood friend also is name is JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.... lol

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2019
wany:

If you believe wizkid is 27yrs Oyo na your case.
so wizkid is older than 28

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by freemi(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Oluwatosean:
Dude be like he has been searching for wizkid over 12yrs....

Has he been living in a cave or something??
Na wizkid come dey that hard to find
lols. He hasn't had d oppo to meet him or get his contact. That's what he's trying to say

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by nedekid: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2019
Spin360:
Time to cash out for just being familiar. Entitlement-dependent people
Is there any wrong in contacting an old friend? shocked
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Naijaarchive(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Friend abi area uncle? Bt Wizkid has always been in the news since nah... Y now?
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by LyfeJennings(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Justmemyself1:

Are you OK? Why would depression kill you because things have "so far" worked out for your friend? Are you serious? Did you have the same opportunities he had but destroyed them? Were you born into the same family? Was there something he did that you knew you could have done but failed to do?

If any of these answers is yes, then truly depression should have killed you. But if none of the answers is yes, then you're being childish and unfair to yourself. As someone who has been in all possible situations you can imagine, I would advice you that your thinking is not healthy.

Can't IU catch a freaking joke
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Help a brother. I am starving ,hungry and frustrated... undecided embarassed
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Emceesaka: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2019
I have two celebrity guys that we grew up in SURULERE together, One is musician and the other is a well known football, we live in the same street, we play football together, we do service boys at events together and all other stuff, I hail and praise them time to time because am very proud of them most especially the footballer because he has won so many bets for me during our street soccer match till today and forever I will never do this. Love you guys balling to the world
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Progress62(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2019
blizard44:
Believe me, this is the first time I'm gonna use this line : 'Hustle o'...Make you no come dey type 'You don forget me'. ��
Make you no try dey connect with who no wan connect with you.
wait until wizkid replies
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Shezkid: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2019
aro1:
They are truly childhood friends.. But i dont think wizkid is the type of guy that reconnects with past gees,he did that to samklef,skales,sarz.. That is why i like flavour,anytime he goes to his village,he relates freely with childhood nig*as!

You're very stupid for this post... Wizkid and sarz still chill together..even Wizkid selected skales to be in his Dubai fest show coming up soon...samklef and Wizkid still talk regularly..if you're on Twitter you'll know better...mumu
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Edusouls(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2019
What is wrong with these nairaland witches and wizards, haba someone is trying to reconnect with his longtime friend and you are all throwing insults, when you people are still damn broke, hopeless and many won’t even see success till they die...chai we wicked no be small..
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by drakeli: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Me wey no come get childhood friends nko? As I don hammer now, who go come dey look for me grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by space29: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Didirin, someone wey get official twitter handle, get official insta handle..u nw said u v been lookin for him for 12years...how?.. wher v u been searching....the moon or under d rock
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by joytothewise(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2019
wany:

If you believe wizkid is 27yrs Oyo na your case.

So wetin be ehn real age... I don't know musicians to uses football age. How did you know his age
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Btruth: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2019
......where him dey all this year?
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by IkemChris(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2019
Oh dear so sorry, it seems whiz lost his old memory the first day they gave him 1m cash, he even forgot he stayed in Sabo Ikorodu oh sorry Sabo ijebu...... Guy work hard ooooo make you no come dey look for your mate wey don blow....
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by harbarzzy(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2019
]If mountain doesn't come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to mountain..if your will doesn't prevail,you must submit to alternative..
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by ProfessorBerlin(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2019
aro1:
They are truly childhood friends.. But i dont think wizkid is the type of guy that reconnects with past gees,he did that to samklef,skales,sarz.. That is why i like flavour,anytime he goes to his village,he relates freely with childhood nig*as!

Why flavor no carry them along

na to dey reconnect with them for village....

To whom brain is given, sense is expected!!!
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by da3pu0(m): 7:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
They should have used social media

Order and I ship your goods to Nigeria from China cheaper, faster and secured.

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2019
xcelentattitude:

"The road isn't for swift" ke! shocked

Abi

The race isn't for the swift

When they say you people should read your Bible you'll not gree... You see the result now.

Thanks, we're trying.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2019
olagbola45:

You y u no reply me at other side?

Na because i busy emabinu sir
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by AuroraB(f): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2019
ursullalinda:
Searching from where to where?....This one is not friend na Uncle....Success has alot of friend indeed
You most likely believe Wizkid is 27yrs. Funny people all over this thread sad
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Edusouls:
What is wrong with these nairaland witches and wizards, haba someone is trying to reconnect with his longtime friend and you are all throwing insults, when you people are still damn broke, hopeless and many won’t even see success till they die...chai we wicked no be small..

Reason you find out why some people don't make it in life is because of such mentality they possessed, God sees your mind.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by xcelentattitude(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2019
BiggyB242:

Thanks, we're trying.

*Smiles* grin grin grin

Mbok, please try harder sir grin
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Sefa2018: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
What a damn shame. Guy move on. I no dey even relate qith my sec schl mates. Then inwas a boy,now im a man. Big diff
Move on bro

Silly
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Seankhalifa: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Wizkid no was him skin ohh
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by omohlexy: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2019
olagbola45:

It a lie all those people you mention are with him...even those in surulere from baruwa igimu all of den still dey

Shaydee still dey with him skales is presently performing at starboydubai show ice Prince all of dem

Bissle bissle still dey run things with him forget sarz produce ojuelegba for him and come closer

So what are you now saying

Machaala is not your mate
it wasn't SARZ that produced ojuelegba. It was legendary beat. Stop lying to the public.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by govomotors: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2019
True friends will always be there to help elevate one another.

In 1985, the late Liberia President Samuel Doe was riding a bike (his exercise routine) on a Saturday morning, he saw someone amongst the crowd cheering him whom he recognized as his school mate.

He stopped, walk over to man him and asked " Do you remember me"? He said yes, Mr. President.

Samuel Doe hugged him and ask what was he doing for a living, he said he is a hous boy to a Lebanese trader. Samuel Doe was very disappointed and asked to visit him on Monday morning on the office. The rest is history.

The late Abiola took Sunny Okosun like a brother. why? Because when he visited Abiola to ask for favour. Abiola asked him "what can I do for you"?
Out of confusion, Okosun told Abiola, I just want to be your friend. Abiola told him to go and wait for him let him finish with everyone else.

Later when it was Abiola lunch time, he introduced Okosun to his wife as his friend and that she should prepare two set of lunch one for him, one for his friend.

Abiola also introduced Sunny Okosun to his security/Gate man to always allow Okosun into the house even when he gave instructions not to see any visitor.

The above stories are true story and that is how friendship should be practice. Tomorrow, this guy can also make it and Wizkid will be looking for him.

Remember that Donald Trump was employed by Mike Tyson when Tyson was on top of his career. The rest is history.

My advise to Wizkid, invite him over for dinner. He may just want to world to know in the days of struggle you were friends and today you still care. Only that will boost his moral and make him pride of being alive.

If you are please to help him, ask him what he want and after listening to him. Tell him you want to think about it.

In a day or two, call him that you are going to guarantee him for a loan to finance his project. Use anyone as a lender to give him whatsoever amount you can let go as a loan. When he is able to payback the loan then you will know he is serious and as a reward for his seriousness give him back what he paid in the name of friendship.

Write is getting to long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Kingluqman(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2019
In Wizzy’s voice “Ye ma form familiarity yeh yeh yeh”

grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by JERRY1925(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2019
Shezkid:

You're very stupid for this post... Wizkid and sarz still chill together..even Wizkid selected skales to be in his Dubai fest show coming up soon...samklef and Wizkid still talk regularly..if you're on Twitter you'll know better...mumu

The word stupid shouldn't be in your post.
Not cool.
We learn everyday... Learn to educate not humiliate.
Re: Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years by Shezkid: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2019
JERRY1925:

The word stupid shouldn't be in your post.
Not cool.
We learn everyday... Learn to educate not humiliate.

Noted!! I Just hate when people try to dirty someone name in order to praise another person...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.