Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu (18124 Views)

PDP Expels Nnamani, Ogbu, Ajijola Others From The Party / Osun PDP Expels Dotun Babayemi After Supreme Court Ruling / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by cheerfulpraise: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo has expelled its former Governorship candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

It said the expulsion was informed by the unwillingness of Ize-Iyamu to confirm or refute his rumoured defection to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The statement reads: “In the last few days, the Edo PDP has been inundated with calls and enquiries regarding the stories trending both in print and social media as it concerns one of our leaders, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

“The party leadership has patiently waited to hear or read his reaction to confirm or deny the stories, but to no avail.

“We boast of being a party of men and women of integrity and high moral standing. It is a brand we have earned and wish to maintain.

“As a result of the “uneasy quiet” from our dear pastor and the impression our silence will send to our teeming supporters and followers, Edo PDP is left with no option but to announce the EXCLUSION of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu from all PDP related activities with immediate effect, until he Acknowledges, Accepts and Addresses the issue of his decamping to APC.

“This decision has been taken without prejudice!

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-pdp-expels-ize-iyamu/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lolzzz.

He defected before expulsion.

Battleground now fully ready between Pastor Ize Iyamu and Obaseki with referee Oshiomhole by the side.

When politics stumbles the people pays.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by TooMuchStuff: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Osinbajo brother loading

Obaseki should just fly to PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by ORIENTATION101: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Obaseki can move to pdp to test his popularity .ize iyamu is Apc next candidate.

All the top pdp chieftains in Edo plus ize iyamu re waiting for obaseki to leave so that the can formally defect to Apc.

Just like kwara .saraki defect and all pdp chieftains left pdp for him to join apc. And he was severely beaten at the polls.such faith awaits obaseki

24 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by festacman(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edo State becoming the heartbeat of political confusion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Solsix(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Obaseki can move to pdp to test his popularity .ize iyamu is Apc next candidate.

All the top pdp chieftains in Edo plus ize iyamu re waiting for obaseki to leave so that the can formally defect to Apc.

Just like kwara .saraki defect and all pdp chieftains left pdp for him to join apc. And he was severely beaten at the polls.such faith awaits obaseki
Keep dreaming, saraki lost because people were not with him. Obaseki case is different, he is working and his people are seeing the results

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by donpapa(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edo politics is something else.
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by nairalandankrah: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by ursullalinda(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Well I think everything has been sorted out....I think APC is waiting for the man
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by nairalandankrah: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Akpurapumbem!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Born2Breed(f): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
PDP-ACN-PDP-APC

Ize-Iyamu don turn political igbagia

8 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by olasco2035: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Allahu Akbar.......another Muslim to take over from pmb...masha Allah Alhamdulillah
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by seunmsg(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
If Ize-Iyamu is eventually selected as APC candidate in Edo State, I won’t support his candidature. I will just stay neutral. There is a need for some decency in our politics. Like Atiku like Ize-Iyamu.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by orion7: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
izeiyamu a political puta without honour he may never become governor.

ize-iyamu your re puta

obaseki personal bitçh
obaseki will still fúck you raw in the pools

3 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Racoon(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Politics of defection by political prostitutes.The political equation of Edo State is about to be balanced.Useless politicians. angry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Bola146(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin grin Politicians... grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by RHO65: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
He don baffle lol....
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by RHO65: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
He don baff lol....
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Brandstudio01: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Honestly it amazes me to see that people are interested in Nigerian dirty politics inspite the pain they have inflicted on it citizens

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
lol

im don bite hand wey feed am grin
Small phone call sir, they'd forgive your sins
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Aturitoroman: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Remember this man then ize iyamu and oshiomole grin
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Devario: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ginger ginger
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Pabloosas(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by Criticaltemp: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Confused people.. Politicians ehh.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by southsouthking(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pastor Judas Iscariot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by chloride6: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
So it's official

grin
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by chrisxxx(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Let him go for the APC ticket he direly desires.
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by lunacol(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Transfer market is now open in Edo State.Izeayamu to APC and Obaseki to PDP.Obaseki should hold on and slug it out in APC although Oshiomole is seriously on a mission to deny him APC ticket,he should keep tab with PDP in case he is denied the APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by princeade86(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
APC straight
Re: PDP Expels Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu by blowjohn(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Honestly it amazes me to see that people are interested in Nigerian dirty politics inspite the pain they have inflicted on it citizens

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

So we should only be interested in ur professional logo with an offer that ends today ba?
Are u not playing dirty politics with ur business too?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million / Kogi Guber: It’ll Be A Tragedy If APC Wins - APC Chieftain, Senator Alex Kadiri / 69 Senators Have Signed On For Akpabio And Barau Senate Presidency - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.