Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It (50651 Views)

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
An old woman was raped by some group of boys the other day,about three houses on the street were raided. It so happens even in your home you are not even safe, old women too are not even safe ,can you imagine the depravity of "leave am,na man" usually said in homes have caused and is causing society? Na man na man that is how they end up releasing vagabonds into the society.

I ask again what do parents teach their sons?

They teach them to make money. Being a gentleman sef is now a problem. They will call you sissy and say you are trying to impress women- who by the way, do not like "nice guys". Na God hand we dey. If you see any young person wey get sense now, commend him or her...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by mrpaedo(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Mscheww...the Nigerian society places too much value on these worthless creatures called women
Let me go and search for the video and wa.nk to it cool

5 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Duggedised12(f): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:

They teach them to make money. Being a gentleman sef is now a problem. They will call you sissy and say you are trying to impress women- who by the way, do not like "nice guys". Na God hand we dey. If you see any young person wey get sense now, commend him or her...
The number of destitute kids is on the rise in that percentage young boys make up a high percentage ,go to motor parks at night and early mornings ,you find these boys sleeping in corners in the morning they start hustling for a driver to do conductor for or wheel barrow to hire. Its that bad.

Even the family unit is under threat with both sexes trying to out smart each other. There is a subconscious gender war going on that if we dont shield our swords the already fragile family system will be completely eroded and what we will have in our hands will be a complete disaster. I commented on a post here and the response i got was what i anticipated, a man who knew the decent lady was from a tribe he didn't like but he still went ahead to impregnate her and made her a babymama and came online to brag about it, could you believe these boys here found it a very mentoring article ? Lol . Even the ones who are supposed to be literate and a step closer to enlightenment are all reasoning like anyhow human beings,my sister na real God hand we dey.

5 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by bmdmix: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

It's deleted nw
I watched it last night on isokoboy's page
well that sucks
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I quickly had to go check instagram to confirm if this is really true nd behold it is!!!
The world has really turned upside down,by the look of those boys including the victim are definitely below twenty years old nd they already started behaving like a criminal!!!
Oh poor girl!!! Ladies have to be extremely careful especially when visiting a guy's house,always take your pepper spray along incase of necessity!!! Prevention is better than cure!!!Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin

Good for you, after you chop the money finish na one day them go catch you,

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by HowDareU: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Rape anywhere in the world is a serious crime. But in Nigeria, it is a different case entirely. Stiffer punishment should be assigned to rape cases. Check my blog on how people can protect themselves from rape. Just type the word 'rape' on the search engine: www.securitymattersafrica.com

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Oreofepeters: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Don't collect money from boys you know you aren't in love with in the name of maga.

Who knows she might have chop one of the guys money and wanted to run before she being set up and raped?

That doesn't justify rape though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by godofuck231: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2019
This is why my father told my. Sister when she was younger to always bring her boyfriends home so he could know them and know who to arrest or kill if anything goes wrong with her, girls of recent years are so into money that they forget safety and principles of being a woman, if her father had thought her right she would stick with 1 guy and he would be accountable for her , may the law catch up with the culprit, its done , it is done.

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Rubyventures: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2019
This just confirms that Nigeria is a zoo.

That video should have been taken down immediately, Those animals know that there is no justice in the system that's why they are bold enough to put their devilish acts online. What even makes it worst is that the victim will not get proper help. Nigeria is a failed system.

And you will get some people blaming the girl, like the person above.

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Duggedised12(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladycewhy:
The so called elder brothers at too busy fighting gender war with women ,so to them allowing their vagabond brothers turning Nigeria into the rape headquaters of the world is a win win for them, atleast it will be a form of punished to their perceived gender enemies.

A scantily dressed lady on Instagram is more dangerous to society than their brothers who are rapist,cultists ,ritualists ,fraudsters (both home and abroad) child molesters etc.
you are not far from the truth ,one way or the other the male commenters are already Justifying the acts of their brothers already. As far as rape is concerned in Nigeria it just has to be the girls fault . vagabonds !.

5 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by udemzyudex(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
jnoz23:

The way this obo take dey rubbish naija men eh!!!
Not knowing say she sef na romance scam artist. lipsrsealed
She unknowingly exposed herself as just another local b!tch lipsrsealed

Chai
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
Whats wrong with the d 21st century Youth, some of them know nothing else than acting like a nitwit, I pray dey meet their Waterloo, ,Prolific giant cleaning service is in need of 2 female contract staff,location Lagos check my signature
Waterloo is too beautiful for them oo..
I pray they meet their Ajegunle undecided..
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrpaedo:
Mscheww...the Nigerian society places too much value on these worthless creatures called women
Let me go and search for the video and wa.nk to it cool
psychopath shocked

2 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by yusluvad(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Too bad
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Neshietdebayzman(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I quickly had to go check instagram to confirm if this is really true nd behold it is!!!
The world has really turned upside down,by the look of those boys including the victim are definitely below twenty years old nd they already started behaving like a criminal!!!
Oh poor girl!!! Ladies have to be extremely careful especially when visiting a guy's house,always take your pepper spray along incase of necessity!!! Prevention is better than cure!!!Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin
"i don't even visit a guy's house especially especially the one i don chop him money b4," why will you? Abi you wan die?
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by emmaodet: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Poco pls shed more light on your statement - who by the way, do not like " nice guys"
Does it mean they prefer the nice guys or not
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Davesaves(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
The truth is you cant match a good female child and let the male find his path and expect the safety of the female child,the vagabond you created because "na man" will come back to disrupt the flow of tranquility. Many parents are so fixated on taming their daughters that they let their sons roam free and become vagabonds now we are seeing the effects.

They are nearly making this country inhabitable i personally fear for my future kids even the boys, sodomy is now on the increase, children molestation even in worship centers ,schools .

Its now a menace but na twerking and IG hoes selling market they will still go into their DMS to buy be their problem. 99% of death related to cultism is by boys, 99% of ritual killings is by boys, 99% of yahoo scam is by boys, 99% of fraud cases is by boys, 99% of kinappers are boys , lets not talk about child rape and sodomy,robbery unkor, politcal thuggery unkor?etc but na IG scantily dressed ladies be their problem ,OK o
SO ARE U JUSTIFYING THE IG HOES?
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Davesaves(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladycewhy:
The so called elder brothers at too busy fighting gender war with women ,so to them allowing their vagabond brothers turn Nigeria into the rape headquaters of the world is a win win for them, atleast it will be a form of punished to their perceived gender enemies.

A scantily dressed lady on Instagram is more dangerous to society than their brothers who are rapist,cultists ,ritualists ,fraudsters (both home and abroad) child molesters etc.
DID U JUST SAY "GENDER WAR" LIKE WE ARE DRAGGING SUPERIORITY WITH WOMEN.. LWKMD.. GENDER WAR INDEED.. WOMEN WILL CONTINUE TO BE INFERIOR TO US.. THERE'S NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT THAT.. THAT WAS THE WAY IT HAS BEEN FROM CREATION SO U HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT FACT FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE..

YES, LADIES WILL CONTINUE TO TWEKK UNCLAD ON IG TO GET OUR ATTENTION COS THEY KNOW THEY ARE OUR TOOLS.. AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PATRONIZE THEIR MARKET.. THAT'S HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE..

RAPE IS BAD AND I STRONGLY CONDEMN IT.. THOSE GUYS WOULD HAVE LOOKED FOR "OUR TOOLS" AND DO THEIR THING.
THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM ON THE STREETS..
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Davesaves(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
An old woman was raped by some group of boys the other day,about three houses on the street were raided. It so happens even in your home you are not even safe, old women too are not even safe ,can you imagine the depravity of "leave am,na man" usually said in homes have caused and is causing society? Na man na man that is how they end up releasing vagabonds into the society.

I ask again what do parents teach their sons?
E DE PAIN U SAY NA MAN? LOL..
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Dagger111(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
yes u can

Your number please.
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dagger111:

Your number please.
0 8 1 6 9 2 1 7 4 0 8
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

U go chop hook one day. Kontinue
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by freda506(f): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Davesaves:
SO ARE U JUSTIFYING THE IG HOES?
How do ig hoes affect you? If you're that bothered about their existence, simply tell your fellow men to stop thirsting after them.
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by freda506(f): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Ladies have to be extremely careful especially when visiting a guy's house,always take your pepper spray along incase of necessity!!! Prevention is better than cure!!!Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin
A pepper spray is useless when confronted by 4 physically stronger men, though.

The only solution or preventive measure is for men to stop raping.

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Davesaves(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
freda506:

How do ig hoes affect you? If you're that bothered about their existence, simply tell your fellow men to stop thirsting after them.
they are IG hoes cos they crave our attention.. they are our tools anyway.. we use them when nature calls nothing more... they were created for our amusement anyway..
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by freda506(f): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Davesaves:
they are IG hoes cos they crave our attention.. they are our tools anyway.. we use them when nature calls nothing more... they were created for our amusement anyway..
Something tells me you do not have the range for this conversation. So, yeah...
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by AstroG: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
you are not far from the truth ,one way or the other the male commenters are already Justifying the acts of their brothers already. As far as rape is concerned in Nigeria it just has to be the girls fault . vagabonds !.

Ah totally disagree with you on this one undecided

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by AstroG: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladycewhy:
The so called elder brothers at too busy fighting gender war with women ,so to them allowing their vagabond brothers turn Nigeria into the rape headquaters of the world is a win win for them, atleast it will be a form of punished to their perceived gender enemies.

A Scantily Dressed Lady On Instagram Is More Dangerous To Society Than Their Brothers Who Are Rapist,Cultists ,Ritualists ,Fraudsters (Both Home And Abroad) Child Molesters Etc.

Ride on Sister kiss kiss

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Duggedised12(f): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
AstroG:

Ah totally disagree with you on this one undecided
so what are your thoughts? Lets hear it.
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Davesaves(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
freda506:

Something tells me you do not have the range for this conversation. So, yeah...
LOL..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) / Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) / 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.