Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman (15481 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Bonapart(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2019
The midget, the killer

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by jamace(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:
APC is winning Kogi State. No doubt about it.
LIE

" After a very critical review of my appointment as the Chairman of Yahaya Bello Re-election Campaign Council by the APC, I have been receiving calls from friends and colleagues to drop the assignment for the single fact that the governor is a bad product to market.

Presently, I am already in touch with Mr President in UK to decide my next line of action.

We should not re-enforce failure under the slogan of NEXT LEVEL and LET'S DO ORE IN KOGI STATE"

,,,,,,,Malam Nasir El Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State.
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by dallyemmy: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2019
What are they going to Kogi for? They should allow the "good works" of the governor speak for him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Deltatoto: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El Rufai who is the chairman of the APC Campaign Council for this weekend’s election in Kogi State arrived Kogi State last night and was spotted with the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello.

See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/13/apc-chairman-campaign-council-el-rufai-arrive-kogi-state-ahead-of-saturday-election/
belo resemble cow sha
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by fredoooooo: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2019
My Mallam

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by omenka(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Oya, Dino the towncrier should kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by omenka(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
cool

i really pity Kogi people

Lol.
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Cocolatti(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2019
The Heading should be
"APC Rigging Machineries arrive Kogi"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Enculer2: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Gathering of demons of Satan. Agents of death

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Enculer2: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Kogi are one of the dumbest ever.

Wiling tools of Hausa fulani.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by dante0147: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2019
For you to know if Yaya bello wins this election he won because of federal might ! The picture says it all!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by da3pu0(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
Hmm

Order and I ship your goods to Nigeria from China, We make payment to your 1688 suppliers, Contact on anything importation from China

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by fnep2smooth(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

Its infection from sex
Treat infection( Urinary tract) public clipper and be using loratadine 10mg daily to reduce / stop the itching.

Damage on liver can also cause itching, many people dont know that they have HBV, the symptoms is just like that of malaria
it happens to me and my brother same symptoms. He gave me some drugs and antibiotic. For now the stuff have reduce but still itch a little for now.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Festus1010: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Short man devil,buh the guy is versatile...!
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Comedian2019: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2019
Jestin:
Bello is loosing
I would have agreed with you, but PDP members in Kogi East messed up their opportunity because of tribalism.
With Dino as the candidate, and an Igala running mate, the game would have been a tight one. But now it's an easy ride for Bello.
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Valkrie: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Mayordavisevent: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2019
pickatyou:

Bayelsa wey no get APC candidate again

Nigerians and misinformation are just like 5and 6... Na his aspiring deputy governor Dey disqualify not its main candidate
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Valkrie: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by juman(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2019
APC is a thuggery party that does not obey court orders.

Vote up the nonsense party.
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Valkrie: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by thatigboman: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2019
pickatyou:

Bayelsa wey no get APC candidate again
they have. it's the deputy that was disqualified

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Comedian2019: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Valkrie:

you know nothing of politics in Kogi...
People like you are the experts in Kogi politics. grin grin grin
Now I know why Kogi people have the kind of leaders they have.
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Valkrie: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by owopaul(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2019
May their plans never come to pass. after all the hardship yeye Bello put us through in Kogi state.
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Numerouno94(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:
APC is winning Kogi State. No doubt about it.
Ur roosting in ur hut at God knws where.
Buh ur d first to cum in Kogi thread.
Ur brain needs a factory reset cos all ur concerned abt is apc nd not wat d ppl want in Kogi.Party kill u there.

El Rufai himself has bn contemplating nd is even trying to reject d offer as d chairman cos he said Belo is a failure.
Fools lyk u dnt read.U jux kum on nairaland to show ur shallow tinkin.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2019
thatigboman:
they have. it's the deputy that was disqualified

The need to field another candidate for vice and date for fielding is closed. Or you expect him to run alone. They will try to appeal but they have until Saturday to do that.
Mind you I am talking about bayelsa though
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Mayordavisevent:

Nigerians and misinformation are just like 5and 6... Na his aspiring deputy governor Dey disqualify not its main candidate
You are ignorant let me educate you.
They need to field another candidate for vice and date for fielding is closed. Or you expect him to run alone. They will try to appeal but they have until Saturday to do that.
Mind you I am talking about bayelsa though
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by yoyo4456: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2019
Meet the number 1 betting website that is the hottest at the moment. Comes with over 200 fun games that will make you fun, not bored, easy to play, play everywhere Just have a mobile phone and internet Service at all levels impressed with slotxo
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Dikegodspower(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2019
APC is a monumental failure
I only wept for kogi citizens because they will still allow APC rigg this election in a broad day light
��
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Dikegodspower(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Futuragetty:
Ndi oshi!
don't mind them ha Nile by ndi Efulefus
Re: Kogi Election: El-Rufai Arrive Kogi State As APC Campaign Council Chairman by Merit123(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Me I know that after this election who ever INEC
Announce winer is the winer.
If you don't like it hug transformer

WHO CARE grin

Me I no they for social media argument

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Orders Nigeria To Pay German N63.6m, $10,000 Over Illegal Detention / Fuel Scarcity Hits Oke Ogun, Leaves Commuters Stranded At Bus Stops (Photo) / Weakening Naira, Rising Food Prices Affecting Nigerians – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.