Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina (18266 Views)

Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Adesina, Others For BBHS Centenary Anniversary / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Yusman316(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Last time I checked the bill was proposed by a senate member, not the executive. If the bill doesn't sit well with the opposition, what are the opposition party senators doing in the NASS? And for ffk's info what Lie Mohammed did then was called critism, not hate speech. If this govt is truly stifling descenting voices, then I don't know what magic ffk is using to avoid arrest. Because he will be number one on that list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by knowledgeable: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Crackheaded buffoon. A bastard calling others dogs yet some dunderheads in here imagine the fool deserves no insults in return.

I don't normally use the word hate when describing how i feel about people. Dislike best describes my feelings. But for this man I HATE HIM WITH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY.

A useless drug addict who's definition of bravery is being able to set people up against each other along religious and ethnic lines.

I pray the move succeeds so when you put out any of those utterly sacrilegious posts condemning an entire people or religion just for the sake of politics, you'd be called to account and possibly dealt with to the full extent of the law.

Ditto all your dumb followers.

.... but what about those who have gone beyond hate speeches and have started acting, by killing Nigerians in their thousands with no arrest and etc. You know, first step is hate, second step, hate speeches through inductrination and third logical step, the final act(the killings). So on a time line or value chains of hate to actions, where do you think the legislative intervention occurs?.

Do you even understand that the coded define targetted hate speeches the government is talking about is a natural & logical response to those who have gone beyond hate speeches and are killing/kidnapping Nigerians in their thousands with government protection as perseved. I might be wrong, but this hate speech narrative, might be twisted/spin to Target majority Southerners/Christians who have no AKs or grenade launchers but their mouths responding to those who have move beyond hate speeches and are killing Nigerians in their thousands."Like I said, I might be wrong on my views".

4 Likes

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Yusman316(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
boldaslion:

And you are the dumbest here. The worst part is that the person you are hating doesn't even know that any creature like you exists.
And u think Buhari cares about ffk's existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by MountainView: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Crackheaded buffoon. A bastard calling others dogs yet some dunderheads in here imagine the fool deserves no insults in return.

I don't normally use the word hate when describing how i feel about people. Dislike best describes my feelings. But for this man I HATE HIM WITH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY.

A useless drug addict who's definition of bravery is being able to set people up against each other along religious and ethnic lines.

I pray the move succeeds so when you put out any of those utterly sacrilegious posts condemning an entire people or religion just for the sake of politics, you'd be called to account and possibly dealt with to the full extent of the law.

I don't know you but I hate you
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by oluwagbami(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Let's assume that the bill is passed into law, then this man should be taken to the court of law and docked for contravening the law on hate speech...........

1 Like

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Jaqenhghar: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

What you should be hating is the condition of that shithole.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by chernest2002: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Buhari and his zombies must fail.

1 Like

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Advocate500: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

who care what people like u think?as if their is any difference between u and the person u are calling names
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by mzBEAM(f): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
I hate responding to lies and extremely dumb comments.

That comment was made by the same man (I still have nothing against him and respect him) you people seem to have fallen head over heels in love with for his opposition to Buhari/APC, Obasanjo.

Get your facts right before coming around here to make an embarrassing spectacle of yourself.

Dont have time for ignoramuses.

Good bye.

Mr omenka it's better you keep quiet than to be disgracing yourself online. Get a life and stop defending mediocrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by sweetilicious(f): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

I hope you are not hungry.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of evil!

Their waterloo looms!
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Pavarottii(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
FFK always high...imagine this guy, Reno and fayose together in a beer parlour, Omo the bar go turn comedy zone.
See ur selection cos they are all against Buhari
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by fredoooooo: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Werey Alagbo, o tun ti lo gba igbo e grin
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by raiszy2k(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
FFK always high...imagine this guy, Reno and fayose together in a beer parlour, Omo the bar go turn comedy zone.
no worry e go soon hit you
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by fredoooooo: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:

You wan burn the bar grin
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by supercase1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
No worry when u go CRY dey come that time I go just observe dey laugh u! !! !!! !! grin
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by raiszy2k(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

and you on this platform on numerous occasions you've done worse
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Arthur02(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
FFK DON FINISH ASO ROCK ERRAND BOY grin grin

Everybody check my second picture to see how useless this APC lunatics are

the so called Apes.Pig.Cat(APC) has failed, the tenure is worst than that of PDP 16 years regime.
Buhari what to turn himself to a dictator...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by raiszy2k(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
I hate responding to lies and extremely dumb comments.

That comment was made by the same man (I still have nothing against him and respect him) you people seem to have fallen head over heels in love with for his opposition to Buhari/APC, Obasanjo.

Get your facts right before coming around here to make an embarrassing spectacle of yourself.

Dont have time for ignoramuses.

Good bye.
https://naijagists.com/were-on-president-jonathans-sniper-list-he-plans-to-kill-us-apc-party-leaders/
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Timatayo1: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
What of the dogs and baboons will suck in the blood ? That one no be hate speech or na praise speech all of you that voted and still supporting this devil government God will judge you
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by jcross19: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:
FFK my senior blogger nigger.

He already graduated from abusing Osinbajo to Femi Adeshina now.

Go on boy, abuse anything abusable to give your teeming imbecilic fans the cum Atiku denied them.

can you see that you can be jailed for what you just posted if that bill is passed? can you see your life? may the hammer of judgement , disasters and calamities fall on those that push this evil call this government on us . in Jesus name. God come down and show us mercy take away this pharaoh.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Wendybrown(f): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Calling his fans imbeciles is an insult to imbeciles honestly. The two are worlds apart, in that imbeciles are light years ahead in intelligence compared to his fans.

That's how i see them honestly.

lol, and sadly dey do not even know how dumb dey are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by churchmind: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

so which means peradventure one of this days u Waka go hug transformer make we know say na @ffk mata kee u.mkpele
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Afrocentric: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
my friend you lack sense
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by plaindealer: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
For FFK the crack cocaine addict, his hate speech friends and the useless fake news Nigerian media they go-to for credible news, anti-hate speech legislation and laws are part of daily life and realities in many democracies on the surface of the earth.

The whole of Europe under the European Union passed and operate under hate speech laws.

You have every right to freedom of speech, but not the right to spread hate speech, promote hateful propaganda, insult and denigrate people based on their ethnicity, tribe, religion or gender.

Of course, I see why clowns like FFK are against hare speech laws, he's the number one culprit.

If all you do as a father, husband and a grown adult is wake up every morning to spew senseless garbage, hateful rhetorics, tribal, ethnic and divisive rubbish, you are better off in jail and not part of any sane, lawful and decent society.

I hope and pray they pass this law and start sending fake news and hate speech perpetrators to jail, we need orderliness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Binance Chief: FG Contacts INTERPOL, Soldiers Held Over Detainee’s Escape / Emmanuel Egwu Rejects Cattle Colony In Kogi / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.