Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo (41739 Views)

Kano Obidients Mount Billboard For Peter Obi Ahead Of His Birthday Celebration / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by TheStarsAlign: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
The level of some people's retardation eh, you go just dey wonder till you turn wanderer.
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by Pat081: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Houstency:

That is why we indigenes of Kogi pray that God performs in your life just as Yahaya Bello has performed in Kogi State. Amen
Amen ,only a mad man or woman will pray for him to come back to power
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by Danwakae(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
sarrki:
Apc is not joking in Kogi

The truth is Pdp are just online campaigning

You are always far from the truth , why

The PDP is really doing a door to door campaigns job in Kogi State. They gone to most LGA if not all , and were welcome unlike GYB because of is poor performance.
65% of the total Kogi votes is from KOGI EAST(The Igalas). It will be very difficult for GYB even with the help of soldiers, police , Dss, EFCC, that have been deployed to the state, because the election and campaign is a tribe base. Should the Igalas decides to vote their own as it has been and shown during this campaign, Wada only need 10% from his deputy and SDM in (Kogi west) to be declared winner. GYB will need the help of the security forces, his Thugs joined with the 10billion naira approved for him by Baba Buhari to be re-elected.
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by Ceejay20: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chai nothing Musa no go see for gate. Best of the same feather always? #FoolishMen
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
See environment chai!!! If the money spent on the billboard was used to develop the road, Can’t they imagine how it will look like abi.. Country filled with milk and honey. Chai fighting to eat biscuits bone lobatan.
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by Legendguru: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Don't drag innocent Ondo people into the plight of Kogi people.

You can support him on your own.
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by Soler(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Like you cried after the general election
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by ty4real123: 12:40am On Nov 14, 2019
GYB -- goodbye yahaya bello
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by Lugianostar(m): 4:17am On Nov 14, 2019
GYB
Goodbye Yahaya Bello!!!

Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by cardoctor(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2019
I thought this man has sense
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by jimyjames(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
sarrki:

Yahaya bello is better than

Ikpeazu ‘Emeka ihedioha and Enugu state Governor

Complete it, he is better than all the governors in South East, and South West put together
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by eneojoedu(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
The surrounding looks like shrine sef...
thats government house road
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by nosadesmond(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
AKETI PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, you are the best governor in Nigeria don't support the worst governor in Nigeria, why didn't you tell him to build road like you are doing in Ondo state, why didn't you tell him to build schools like you are doing in Ondo state, why didn't you tell him to pay salaries like you are doing in Ondo state in a space of 2 years, so please don't support a falure so that you too will not fail. I rest my case.
you are a fool for saying this. I dont even think you stay in ondo state. I left school because of this same Akeredolu after he increased our tuition fee that Mimiko left at 25000. So shut the Bleep up and dont say rubbish
Re: Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
nosadesmond:
you are a fool for saying this. I dont even think you stay in ondo state. I left school because of this same Akeredolu after he increased our tuition fee that Mimiko left at 25000. So shut the Bleep up and dont say rubbish
I don't blame you, when your prostitute of a mother didn't know who impregnated her to born you, why wouldn't you spill rubbish from your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.