Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ (7959 Views)

I Got This Msg Bt Am Nt In Lagos If U Re Interested U Can Go / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Between INEC And GTB Which One Would U Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ by pinez(f): 2:44pm On May 23, 2007
if u re ask 'why did u choose a career in banking' ,wht re u expected to answ. Pls help!
Re: If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ by Matured26(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2007
Hi Pinez,
The first thing is that you have to know how to lie and be very smart at it.
Answers like "I believe that there is no profession in the world that does not need Banking and there is no business that can thrive as it were without banking. I believe that with a solid career in banking I'll be able to contibute my quota to the vast economy which cannot develop without a solid base in banking"

Rem that this is not the best answer. They also just want to know whether you have a focus.
That's all
Whatever you say, be smart with it and plan like the next 5 questions on it 'cos they may want to take you up on your response.

Wishing you a successful time.

You will surely get the best
Re: If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ by DisGuy: 5:22pm On May 23, 2007
pinez:

if u re ask 'why did u choose a career in banking' ,wht re u expected to answ. Please help!

you answer the question  wink

Whatever you say, be smart with it and plan like the next 5 questions on it 'because they may want to take you up on your response.

Wishing you a successful time.

Goodluck
Re: If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 23, 2007
I have met one bank interviewer who adviced me candidly after my first level interview with Spring Bank. He said and i quote: " We are looking for people who are straightforward. When we ask why you want to work in the bank, we respect people who just tell us because the banks pay more!!"

" I usually like working with very extroverted people because i'm a marketer and i like to ask embarrasing questions like do u drink?
Re: If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ by pinez(f): 5:55pm On May 25, 2007
thnx 2u mature26 &adesisco.thats wonderful of u

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Tescom Result Is Out!!! / Nigerian Army Recruits / The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.