Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension (24440 Views)

Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement / Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Essential(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ungrateful Bitch, u that was very dull in ur own election. Osho Baba was shouldering u and carrying u around on his own merit.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by olaolumuyiwa: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why didn't the national chairman Tinubu intervene on this issue
Divisive politicians . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
I support this osho needs some time off polithiefing, huncho becoming more demented and big problem to the APC echelon
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by sizer07: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ahhh wake and see govn, a no nonsense govn. Gud move, osho can go to hell with his national chair. See obasike and his deputy Philip shaibu are the most smartest politicians I have ever seen, less noise making and plotting how to clip this so called god fathers wings,I most tell you they have succeeded. The suspension stands until further notice

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by DeRay98(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Quorax:

Obaseki is a Benin man. OSHIOMOLE is not a Benin man.

Tribal politics will play out las las

Keep quiet! Oshiomhole's supporters are mostly from Obaseki's bini people

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Emzenoz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amdoyin:
fool! Omo Ale jatijati to n fi owo osi Juwe Ile baba e... Must you spread your dirty linen in the open and what has Edo political situation got To do with the yoruba(s).
And you really think the guy is from the west ?....Yoruba people are really who people say they are

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Axiwaju(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
eDoctorr:
Proud of this man, no matter the outcome of the fight; Respect to Gov. Obaseki.

Majority of Yoruba ppl are cowards...

Before u start saying trash...
I am Yemi Olumide
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Ahmeduana(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
eDoctorr:

I am Yemi Olumide
O'boy nothing do you, I dey your back like hunch, I am Ahmed Oluranti.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Okeyc230: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
No news about the wife again
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by BrainSanitizer: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
starz100:
How can a state arm of the party suspend the national chairman? It is like the home state house of assembly impeaching the President. Or don't they work with a constitution again?
Well, this is Nigeria where anything goes
Please seek clarification like some people are doing already.
Oshiomhole is in real trouble here.
Party membership is at ward level before anything else.
For you to be eligible for a national office, you must first hold a party's membership card which is issued only at ward level and recognized thence from.
If your ward says you are no longer a member of the party, your membership card becomes invalid and you have nothing with which to prove that you are a member of that party.
That is why politicians are very serious when it comes to constitution of ward party exco members.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by IamPatriotic(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
eDoctorr:

I am Yemi Olumide

The cowards include your father! omoale jatijati
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by sapientia(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
So wait.

You raised money for his governorship campaign.

Some of us remember where you are coming from so its no surprise.

Because you raised money for him so he decided to reward you.

I now get it.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Awaja(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
godofuck231:
Death of the godfather
Very sharp caption (Kill em dictators )
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Didi2d(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
HospitalityDiva:

Kindly study the APC Constitution, article 21 particularly; section B iv-vii.

Then you would see why Oshiomhole should be worried.

Thanks for the info
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Didi2d(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
fergie001:

Let me tell you, the strength of any national officer of his party is at the Ward level.....

And the State and LGA ratifies.

They are the ones who present you for election at the National level.
So, in party politics...the most potent avenue is at Ward level.

There are so many cases to cite from.

Thanks for the info
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by fergie001: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Didi2d:

Thanks for the info
Uwc Sir

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Didi2d(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Party membership is at the
Ward level.

Ook, thanks for the info
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by fergie001: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Quorax:

Bless you.
Bless you too....
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Xisnin(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Party membership is at the
Ward level.
If that is the case, then this suspension is illegal since it wasn't done in Oshiomole's ward.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Xisnin(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
eDoctorr:

I am Yemi Olumide
Dumbass.
Even if your name is Oduduwa, it will not excuse your foolishness.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Essential:
Ungrateful Bitch, u that was very dull in ur own election. Osho Baba was shouldering u and carrying u around on his own merit.

Read here that it was actually obaseki that sponsored oshiomole. Where did oshiomole get money to sponsor his first tenure if not that obaseki and co rallied behind him?
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by godofuck231: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
frowland:

Lol.....
why laughing, same thing he did to anenih, even put up a billboard at airport road in benin, saw it myself back years on my way from the airport

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
fergie001:

Let me tell you, the strength of any national officer of his party is at the Ward level.....

And the State and LGA ratifies.

They are the ones who present you for election at the National level.
So, in party politics...the most potent avenue is at Ward level.

There are so many cases to cite from.
During othorm wahala, Abuja wanted to unseat him by all possible means but the local govt chairmen and councillors saved him.
Ambode lost cos non of these people supported him. Their alliance was with Tinubu.

Oshiomole don't have the backing of many apc governors too. Aside presidency, that man has nobody actually.
His many sins will eventually catch up with him

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by fergie001: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
sassysure:

During othorm wahala, Abuja wanted to unseat him by all possible means but the local govt chairmen and councillors saved him.
Ambode lost cos non of these people supported him. Their alliance was with Tinubu.

Oshiomole don't have the backing of many apc governors too. Aside presidency, that man has nobody actually.
His many sins will eventually catch up with him
100%
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by fergie001: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Xisnin:

If that is the case, then this suspension is illegal since it wasn't done in Oshiomole's ward.

Kindly study the APC Constitution, article 21 particularly; section B iv-vii.

Or

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/apc-suspends-member-elect-over-violation-of-party-constitution/amp/
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
eDoctorr:

I am Yemi Olumide

Chibuzor Okonkwo you don come again with your lies, tomorrow now you will be Usman Danladi
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by laykman(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Firstly, those comparing Edo to Lagos State have no idea what they're saying. You think Oshiomole stood a chance at godfatherism? He himself is the national chairman without any active hold on the party, and you expect Obaseki to not try his luck at ousting him?
You can't compare Tinubu's stand and power base with that of Oshiomole. They're incomparable.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Legendguru: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by laykman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Y'all should realize also that the downfall of a godfather leads to the rise of another. Before Oshiomole, someone was there, after him, someone will be there. Noone knows how Obaseki will react when he finally reaches the position of making key decisions in Edo state even after his tenure.
It's no fault of a politician to do what he does, but rather, that of power, and the struggle to keep it in your grasp for a long time to come.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Essential(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
sassysure:

Read here that it was actually obaseki that sponsored oshiomole. Where did oshiomole get money to sponsor his first tenure if not that obaseki and co rallied behind him?

Story for the gods, Obaseki was a nobody and only credential he has behind him was the name Dangote. Dangote begged Osho Baba to support and endorse Obaseki who then was a nobody in edo politics.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Charly68: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2019
I think Oshio is fighting the battle of his political career ,another warlord has come to reduce him to nothing as he did to Late Mr Fix it. Kama is a bitch oo !
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension by Lugianostar(m): 4:10am On Nov 14, 2019
To be sincere with you; i have nothing to say!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NURTW Queries MC Oluomo For Insubordination, Anti-Union Activities / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market / Reuben Abati With His Wife At Their Daughter's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.