Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Siasia: Three Years Is Enough To Rebuild S’eagles - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Siasia: Three Years Is Enough To Rebuild S’eagles (677 Views)

Do You Think 5 Years Is Enough? Pistorius Sentenced To Five Years Jail / For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG / Let's Give Seun Time To Rebuild Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siasia: Three Years Is Enough To Rebuild S’eagles by TalkItAll: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
New Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia, has said he will need at least three years to rebuild the team into a formidable force.
Siasia will take over the Eagles on December 1 on a four-year contract and with the country yet to win a major honour since 1994, the former international striker has admitted he faces a tough task in his bid to improve the fortune of the former African champions.
“It is going to take two, three years for us to assemble a formidable team,” Siasia told MTNFootball.com in an interview.
“It should be a gradual process, trying to build a new team with the old and the new players. Gradually we will mix them up until we find the ones who we need, actually the ones who would play the way we want them to play. That time I would come out and say publicly we have a team.
“But right now we just want to focus on how to rebuild the team. Yes, the Nigeria Football Federation could set targets, but if we want to be realistic, targets won’t be realistic, if you don’t have a good team, “he added.

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010111716321195

(1) (Reply)

Jamace Is Banned Again! / Picnic / British Scientists 'invent Artificial Petrol' That Could Cost Just 90p Per Gallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.