Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

© Copyright - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / © Copyright (547 Views)

How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse / Images And Copyright Issues / Digital Media Copyright Infringement - A Case Study Of Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

© Copyright by whizboy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
Hi everyone,I will like someone to please explain the meaning of copyrights to its fullest.I will like to know if all sites that put "Copyright" on their page footer really has a law that govern their web page for people not to copy anything on their website without permission?.What if i did can the person sue me for doing sooo  ,do all sites have a lawyer/solicitor?, or is it for putting sake  grin .Moreover do you have to get it registered like trademark?

Do we have any trademark company in Nigeria?.

Thank you and GOD Bless.
Re: © Copyright by DualCore1: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2010
The humble copyright notice is always useful to show in the footer, as a way of stating your claim over a site. Interestingly, however, it is not required for you to have copyright over the graphics, content and artwork of your site. This comes into place as soon as you’ve created the content and placed it in the public domain. Placing a copyright notice is still advisable to deter potential plagiarists and stake your claim.

Read more. . .
Re: © Copyright by whizboy(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2010
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment / Frequent Corruption In My Database / I Need Network Attached Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.