Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) (3584 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Patpat Ugwu Flaunts Her Toned Abs In New Photos / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by Freshgossip: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2019
The Nigerian movie industry just like the music industry is one that plays host to a number of celebrities. Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, recently took to her Instagram page to show off her abs side in a new attractive photos.

Well not only Halle berry got it!

See photos below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zd-38ArmO/

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/actress-damilola-adegbite-shows-off-her.html

4 Shares

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by Freshgossip: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by Praizenewstv: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Just wow
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Trash

1 Like

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by exstreve: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Why do I feel the urge to use syringe to chook her labia ?
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2019
I want this Yoruba woman so bad. Seeing her always turns me senseless.
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by timibare(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
#FAILEDMARRIAGEGANGS #TeamFMG

1 Like

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by ramaju: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where are the abs?
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
meobizy:
I want this Yoruba woman so bad. Seeing her always turns me senseless.

To think that your parent are looking forward to actually benefiting from you,

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by meobizy(f): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:

To think that your parent are looking forward to actually benefiting from you,
They can’t benefit for themselves? It’s my children I owe good lives, nobody else.
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
meobizy:

They can’t benefit for themselves? It’s my children I owe good lives, nobody else.

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by meobizy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Kid, take your bored ass somewhere else.
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
meobizy:

Kid, take your bored ass somewhere else.

Shut the fvck up you stupid hobo trying to be Hollywood, you stupid fvck ain't nothing without your parent you first class smuck. grin
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Shut the fvck up you stupid hobo trying to be Hollywood, you stupid fvck ain't nothing without your parent you first class smuck. grin
*Snore*.
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
meobizy:

*Snore*.

Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by meobizy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Yes. A bored kid. This is my last reply because anytime soon you’ll deactivate, no surprise there.
Re: Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
meobizy:

Yes. A bored kid. This is my last reply because anytime soon you’ll deactivate, no surprise there.

You are a stupid weasel and a castrated troll, take this and do your family a favour by killing ya self cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type Of Man" Actress Mo Bimpe Breaks Table (video) / Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) / D'Banj, Clarance Peters, Kayswitch, Other Pay Courtesy Visit To Ned Nwoko (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.