Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years (53536 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Originalsly: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dreew:

Eucharia Anuobi (this woman was everything classy)

Local champion. I don't know why she is even rated.... it can't be for the acting (...blasphemy?).....is.it for the eye pencil works?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Richy4(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow!! I have forgotten that name.. StephNor

When i saw that name, I started struggling to remember those ladies that graced our screens those days like
"Onome" Uche Osutule
Jennifer Okere (late)
Sakobi.. (I can't remember her name but this movie was popular back then )
Jennifer Eliogu
Ndidi Obi (Nneka the pretty serpent )
Ayo Adesonya
Maureen Solomon
Rita Nzelu
Dolly Unachukwu
Franker Brown
Joke silver

Pls who can remember the name of this lady.. I have tried cracking my brain but.. I can't remember she acted with RMD on a movie where her name was Peggy in that movie RMD was Tegga.. Joke Silver was RMD's mum.. She acted checkmate too..
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by ugodson(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
meobizy:
Take a view of Omotola’s face. That is what aging looks like.

True talk
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by ZombieTERROR: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Originalsly:

Patience Ozokwor

Susan Patricks
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by dthabit(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Bahamas95(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You missed one out... Can't remember the name though
Benita Nzerebe

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by telkevog(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
jclassiq:

Really? Try watch "harlots"... Omotola and segun arnze.
Granted, I may not have, and will not watch it because the Title alone is a turn off for me, but on the average those actresses had better sense of decorum.

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Temptee101(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Erediauwa:
Genevieve
Omotola
Stephanie Okereke
Sandra Achums
Lillian Bach
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Chiege Alisigwe
Nkiru Sylvanus
Bimbo Akintola

These are the beautiful screen goddess that made us stayed glued to our 14inches TV way back....

The new crop of runs girls hiding under the umbrella of Nollywood had made the industry a laughing stock.

Good looking out to Omotola and Steph-Nora.

Susan Obi
Rita Nzelu
Susan Patrick
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by dont8(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
doggedfighter:
Go back and read again. You may need to use your glasses. grin grin grin grin
ChristmasBells:
Look well bro she is on the list NUMBER 7
KefeeBRIGHT91:
Eye drop Needed urgently
sweetonugbu:
are you wearing dark Google,didn't you see Liz Benson up there?.
My bad, I need my glasses truly wink wink wink
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by sweetonugbu: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
dont8:
My bad, I need my glasses truly wink wink wink
you need it seriously
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Sniper101(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
what kinda glasses are those they're wearing undecided

Dem nor see the simple-looking eye glass wey O.B.O dey wear now ni �‍

Next thing wey dem go tell me now na say this their glasses are worth millions grin
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by DanseMacabre(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Erediauwa:
Genevieve
Omotola
Stephanie Okereke
Sandra Achums
Lillian Bach
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Chiege Alisigwe
Nkiru Sylvanus
Bimbo Akintola

These are the beautiful screen goddess that made us stayed glued to our 14inches TV way back....

The new crop of runs girls hiding under the umbrella of Nollywood had made the industry a laughing stock.

With Victoria Inyama too that year bro. But you sef na OG o. Respect.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wen i saw d topic,wat came to my mind was 'and so?'
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Felix6: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Erediauwa:
Genevieve
Omotola
Stephanie Okereke
Sandra Achums
Lillian Bach
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Chiege Alisigwe
Nkiru Sylvanus
Bimbo Akintola

Victoria iyama
Ego boyo
Eucaria anunobi

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Felix6: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Richy4:

When i saw that name, I started struggling to remember those ladies that graced our screens those days like
"Onome" Uche Osutule
Jennifer Okere (late)
Jennifer Eliogu
Ayo Adesonya
Maureen Solomon
Rita Nzelu
Dolly Unachukwu
Franker Brown
Joke silver

Pls who can remember the name of this lady.. I have tried cracking my brain but.. I can't remember she acted with RMD on a movie where her name was Peggy in that movie RMD was Tegga.. Joke Silver was RMD's mum.. She acted checkmate too..

EGO BOYO
ND KATE HENSHAW
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Originalsly: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Nope... Was a young lady then.. I think she stays abroad right now...

Merci Johnson?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Advancedman(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Erediauwa:
Genevieve
Omotola
Stephanie Okereke
Sandra Achums
Lillian Bach
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Chiege Alisigwe
Nkiru Sylvanus
Bimbo Akintola

Genevieve over hype
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Meti99(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2019
I guess we should start up a campaign
"Bring back our girls"
Though all these beautiful actresses have become old now, I still wish to see them all do something together again.

Victoria Nyama
Susan Patrick
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Sandra Achums
Omotola Jalade
Genievive
Ayo Adesanya
Rita Dominic
Stella Damascus
etc
These ladies went away with the glory of Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Rosamystica(f): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Richy4:

"Onome" Uche Osutule
Jennifer Okere (late)
Jennifer Eliogu
Ayo Adesonya
Maureen Solomon
Rita Nzelu
Dolly Unachukwu
Franker Brown
Joke silver

The name of that movie is VIOLATED
and the lady's name is EGO BOYO
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by MrFly(m): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2019
unputdownable? Oxford kindly include ds in ur achive
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by toyinjimoh(m): 2:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
Genevieve
Omotola
Stephanie Okereke
Sandra Achums
Lillian Bach
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Chiege Alisigwe
Nkiru Sylvanus
Bimbo Akintola

you forgot to add Maureen Solomon, I. Love dt lady that year

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by AFONJACOW(m): 3:22am On Nov 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
Genevieve
Omotola
Stephanie Okereke
Sandra Achums
Lillian Bach
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Chiege Alisigwe
Nkiru Sylvanus
Bimbo Akintola

where is Toto king dick in this ur wacko list
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Richy4(m): 4:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Rosamystica:

The name of that movie is VIOLATED
and the lady's name is EGO BOYO

Wow!! That's her name. What amazes me more was how you managed to remember the name of that movie..it was not as if the movie was acted yesterday.. .. what a memory u've got. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Richy4(m): 4:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Felix6:
EGO BOYO
ND KATE HENSHAW

You got it correct that's the name (Ego Boyo) I was looking for... I think Suzanne Patrick acted Sakobi. Remember the lady with a 'gap teeth' not Kate
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by femi4: 5:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
Genevieve
Omotola
Stephanie Okereke
Sandra Achums
Lillian Bach
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Chiege Alisigwe
Nkiru Sylvanus
Bimbo Akintola

Susan Patrick
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by maxilly(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Please which one is steph n which one is omotola? They both look like two unknown women to me
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Rosamystica(f): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Richy4:

Wow!! That's her name. What amazes me more was how you managed to remember the name of that movie..it was not as if the movie was acted yesterday.. .. what a memory u've got. Thanks

Let me help u throw back bro:
SAMADORA
RETRIBUTION
TOO LATE TO CRY
AMINA
GLAMOUR GIRLS
ALL FOR WINNIE
HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE
I love IGODO and SCARVENGERS the most.

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
Genevieve
Omotola
Stephanie Okereke
Sandra Achums
Lillian Bach
Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Chiege Alisigwe
Nkiru Sylvanus
Bimbo Akintola

Rita Nzelu, Alex Lopez.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by MissJoy29(f): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
maxilly:
Please which one is steph n which one is omotola? They both look like two unknown women to me
Indomie generation?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by MissJoy29(f): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dreew:

Stephanie okereke ke? When did Stephanie begin to act? You can't put Stephanie and Sandra achums on the same list at all.

Regina Askia
Liz Benson
Eucharia Anuobi (this woman was everything classy)
Hilda Dokubo
Bimbo akintola
Sandra achums (really loved this lady)
Steph Nora Okere
Lillian Bach
Bimbo Akintola
Chiege Alisigwe
Ayo adesanya
Victoria Nyama

You forgot to add Rita Nzelu, Benita Nzeribe, Ibinabo Fiberesima & Maureen Solomon.

It's funny but i don't know Ayo Adesanya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by Dreew(f): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
MissJoy29:

You forgot to add Rita Nzelu, Benita Nzeribe, Ibinabo Fiberesima & Maureen Solomon.

It's funny but i don't know Ayo Adesanya

Haha. You're right. Benita with those large round eyeballs.

And ofcourse Alexandra Lopez.

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years by victorian(f): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
meobizy:
Take a view of Omotola’s face. That is what aging looks like.

It seems that's why they both wore shades.

Abeg they should own it.

We will grow old one day

I'm already preparing my mind for it. The day I met with one of my friends way back. Mehn this guy now looks old but we'll dressed, neat with face cap and all but it's just glaringly, old age is creeping in on him.

He felt embarrassed when we met, me still look young but I was like what da heck, It's part of life. After hanging out together, I sighed and said to myself Princess Victorian, one day you go old o!

Chai cheesy

God help me to flow with it, when the time comes knocking.

Mehn it's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Unilag Students Break Reekado Bank's Windscreen After Performance (photo) / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.