Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale (1057 Views)

Super Quality 6 Weeks Old Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Ibadan/Lagos (Negotiable) / Is The Box-head Rottweiler A Purebred Dog Or A Faulty Crossbreed? / Pedigree-bloodline-purebreed-crossbreed......stop Confusing These Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by solablings(f): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
I have 2 very clean and nice looking boerboel dog (cross breed) for sale.

Price: N45,000

You can contact me thru my signature of interested.
Good luck to us all

Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by Shawarmaboss: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cross breed u say....?
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by solablings(f): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Shawarmaboss:
Cross breed u say....?
Yes ooo
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by decatalyst(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
solablings:
I have very clean and nice looking boar bull dog (cross breed) for sale.

Good luck to us all

You don't mean it! "boar bull" grin

Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by Braintrain: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na you go chop your dog finally
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by Adrian98(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
solablings:

Good luck to us all

You can't even get the name correctly + which kind mixing be this
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by Kul3ger(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin havoc embarassed lipsrsealed

Modified:
So, I saw the mating pics and the 45k asking price up there and thought it wise to come back to say Happy sales cool

Modified(Again)
So, i checked again. The crossing was actually done in a beer palour... Let's be guided cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by Spanishmilf(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Y'all are savage
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by adisabarber(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
solablings:

Good luck to us all

Una take rope tie the dogs?

1 Like

Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by solablings(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Well they're still very much available
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by solablings(f): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thanks, name corrected. Thanks to the man that helped out
Adrian98:

You can't even get the name correctly + which kind mixing be this
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by solablings(f): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kul3ger:
grin grin grin grin havoc embarassed lipsrsealed

Modified:
So, I saw the mating pics and the 45k asking price up there and thought it wise to come back to say Happy sales cool

Modified(Again)
So, i checked again. The crossing was actually done in a beer palour... Let's be guided cool

You're possessed and need very serious urgent attention.

You mate your own puppies in beer parlor right?

Well if you care to know, I chose that spot as meeting point to those that wanted to come and inspect the dogs.

So it's a safe place for all.
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by solablings(f): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
decatalyst:

You don't mean it! "boar bull" grin

Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by Spanishmilf(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
solablings:

Good luck to us all
Post a good pic
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by solablings(f): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Post a good pic
OK I'll in broad day light tomorrow.

Thanks for getting in touch.
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by Adrian98(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
solablings:

Good luck to us all

Please let's see the parents if you don't mind
Re: 6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale by Kul3ger(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
solablings:

You're possessed and need very serious urgent attention.

You mate your own puppies in beer parlor right?

Well if you care to know, I chose that spot as meeting point to those that wanted to come and inspect the dogs.

So it's a safe place for all.

The same you:
1.cross nkita and 'boar bull." grin

2.Carry the innocent pups go market for beer palor. And wait o. How come all the pics you have na beer palor pics? grin grin

3. Use goat rope tie their neck undecided cry

Again, did you say 45k

Solablings, come fess. You sure say you no possess pass me?

Meanwhile, biko post the parents pix, make the thread kuku end wink angry grin

Boerbull ko boarantelope ni cry

(1) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed This Night / Assesment Needed (7months GSD) / Please Which Breed B Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.