Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,832 members, 7,828,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend (306 Views)

London Judge Orders Confiscation Of $130M From Ex-governor Ibori / Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend by agwom(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mr Festus Jatau, a traditional medicine man, on Thursday prayed an Upper Area Court Zuba, FCT, to recover his laptop from a former girlfriend, Ms Blessing Elisha. Jatau made the appeal while giving evidence as a nominal complainant in the case against Elisha over the allegation of house-breaking and theft. ”We used to be close friends. We were live in lovers but we had a misunderstanding and she moved out of the house with my Apple laptop valued at N100,000.

”When I discovered that my laptop was missing, I reported the matter to the vigilante group in Kwali Area Council. ”She admitted before the vigilante group that she took my laptop and other things because I owed her sister N70, 000,” he said. Under-cross examination by the Defence Counsel, S.P. Eze, Jatau alleged that the defendant stole his house spare key when they were lovers. He said that he bought the laptop in Lafia, Nasarawa state on May 14. After listening to the testimony, the Presiding Upper Area Court Judge, Gambo Garba, adjourned the matter until Dec. 12 for continuation of hearing.(NAN)

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/herbalist-begs-court-to-recover-apple-laptop-from-ex-girlfriend.html
Re: ‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend by netpro(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Babe must be correct Benin. For Herbalist to be begging shocked
Re: ‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na so
Re: ‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend by GOFRONT(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fake herbalists and Fake pastors everywhere....

Why beg the court to help you recover tour Apple laptop from ex girlfriend?

Whatever happened to his Local google??
Re: ‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend by Blakjewelry(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
why na? the only laptop wey baba take dey consult ifa
Re: ‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend by naijaguy123456(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Toto don chop am .
Re: ‘herbalist’ Begs Court To Recover Apple Laptop From Ex-girlfriend by Righteousness89(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
They Cannot Help themselves but they wanna Help you

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Elections: Senator Kalu Salutes Governor-elect David Lyon For Victory / BREAKING: Saraki In Trouble As Court Orders Forfeiture Of His Two Houses / APC: We’re Worried That No Party Is Playing Opposition Role,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.