Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines (13227 Views)

NCC Changes Nigeria’s Fixed Phone Lines Numbering Format To 10 Digits / Alleged USSD service charge: Pantami orders immediate suspension of charges / NCC Begins Deactivation Of Improperly Registered Sims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by RichDad1(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2019
This man seems to be in touch with the reality on ground.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by nasoeb: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Xsgdywcl:
today's ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
070-16-21-85-37
winning is guaranteed
You dey madt scammer. Sean and his mods wont do something about these scams. Country hard country hard na our fault. No be the same buhari be our president?
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by SouthSouth1914: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2019
This guy should be made the president! He knows his onions and what millions of Nigerians go through in the hands of telcos!
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by michlins(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2019
This man sabi wells. These networks are extremely exploitative
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by SalamRushdie: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2019
God bless you Pantami ..
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by uchman46(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Patani is indeed a minister

1 Like

Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by AkwalaIke1: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Pantami have been really active..

Kudos
[/s]
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by mamaafrik(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Pantami is just loke the sport minister,oga pls i take God beg you,help us bring in indigenous pay t.v to compete with Multichoice.
If TSTV can be assisted ,help look into them or any other.
Imagine that we do have others like Glo ,airtel to vie with Mtn,they would not have been put in check and on their toes like they are now.
Multichoice too dey take advantage of monopoly of the pay t.v market.
Please,if you can help us pass this to Honourable minister of communication,please do.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by TEYA: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
All these directive this minister have been giving out to telecos. ....it's funny o. one thing is to give order or directives, the other is to implement, follow or obey it. none of these have been obeyed. I remember last week or so, the order to reduce data charge was issued out, till now no difference.
instead telecos got annoyed and made data use a frustrating one...data gets exhausted more this days....this time around its voicemail, may God help this country!
This one has already been obeyed. I can verify that the silly airtel has stopped the annoying voicemail service.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Obiaksnews: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2019
This young champ is one of the best ministers in Buhari's current cabinet, His ideas and policies are so accurate. He makes policies that directly affects the end users positively. watch him revolutionize and sanitize the communication industry.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Kinematics: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2019
BLUELemon:
Fantastic... Airtel is guilty of this

Airtel is the number 1 culprit.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by kayuseful: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Unlike most comments I've read, this minister is perhaps the biggest joke in the buhari cabinet.. Either the most incompetent or he's a learner. He knows what to do to garner public sympathy. And from comments here, he's been successful at it.
Things don't always work by orders. Apart from this recent one, other orders are empty media noises. You sit in your office and order network operators not to charge for ussd bank transactions, so who takes the cost? , order that data charges be cheap, as though you put them in business .. Go in, meet with stakeholders, and address the key issues, not ruling by fiat.
The man looks promising, but he needs to be schooled on how things work in a private sector. Kudos for this all the same
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Equity15(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2019
kayuseful:
Unlike most comments I've read, this minister is perhaps the biggest joke in the buhari cabinet.. Either the most incompetent or he's a learner. He knows what to do to garner public sympathy. And from comments here, he's been successful at it.
Things don't always work by orders. Apart from this recent one, other orders are empty media noises. You sit in your office and order network operators not to charge for ussd bank transactions, so who takes the cost? , order that data charges be cheap, as though you put them in business .. Go in, meet with stakeholders, and address the key issues, not ruling by fiat.
The man looks promising, but he needs to be schooled on how things work in a private sector. Kudos for this all the same
I know there must surely someone with a negative vibe here and you didn't disappoint. please just STFU if you have nothing reasonable to say. have you been charged for USSD transactions since he gave the order? and have you witness the useless voicemail since he made this order? the data reduction wouldn't be easy to implement but I know it would. do you have personal issues with the pantami guy? saying he is the most incompetent minister is a yardstick to portray your illiteracy.

modified- I just saw your last statement. though you gave him kudos but your initial statements were pure bullshit!

4 Likes

Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by geraldo077: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2019
It's quite unfortunate that we have people like you that have their selfish interest always. Either you're benefiting from the telcos ripping off Nigerians or you're paid to be their spokesperson.
How would you say the Minister is incompetent, when he has made important policies to ensure that Nigerians get value for their money. Most of this telcos don't operate in line with international best practices, they look for every loophole to cheat.
To a young and vibrant Minister, we say kudos to you.

The man looks promising, but he needs to be schooled on how things work in a private sector. Kudos for this all the same [/quote]
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Charly68: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
This new communication minister is enigmatic from the look of things ,thank God for his vision and courage to get things right..up Nigeria .
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by ddeola: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Maybe he has something to hide. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by ThePreachersSon: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2019
E be like say MTN done wipe minister account with voicemail.

Very annoying something, I've been religiously listening to my voicemail but nobody has ever sent any reasonable mail.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Khaleell001(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2019
kayuseful:

Some of you are just too negative minded that you look for negatives when there is none.
some of you need serious deliverance.
if e dey pain you say the man dey perform go soak garri and sand.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Khaleell001(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2019
ddeola:
Maybe he has something to hide. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

if he indeed has anything to hide, you show us na?
This unnecessary assumption has lead to people being killed and slandered.

Stop being negative minded

1 Like

Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Khaleell001(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Equity15:
I know there must surely someone with a negative vibe here and you didn't disappoint. please just STFU if you have nothing reasonable to say. have you been charged for USSD transactions since he gave the order? and have you witness the useless voicemail since he made this order? the data reduction wouldn't be easy to implement but I know it would. do you have personal issues with the pantami guy? saying he is the most incompetent minister is a yardstick to portray your illiteracy.

modified- I just saw your last statement. though you gave him kudos but your initial statements were pure bullshit!

don't mind that guy.
He is just double speaking.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Khaleell001(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
[s][/s]
Children of hate will never hide themselves.

May Allāh continue to strengthen the minister with good and well coordinated ideas to uplift this sector so that sore losers like you will know no sleep as you will continue to writh in pain as we progress.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by SEGLIZ: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2019
BLUELemon:
Fantastic... Airtel is guilty of this

over guilty worry Airtel.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by themanderon: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2019
In fact ehh, mtn must have made billions from robbing people through this means.
All our Telcos are licensed criminals devising dubious means of stealing from people. Rogues. The other day I called someone on my line and that useless voice told me the number is not available and deducted 0.25kobo from my account I was livid that day, damn at this rate you will recharge your line and not get to make any calls yet your credit will just vanish.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by lukui: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2019
monkey dey work baboon dey chop!!!
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by walex2(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
This minister seems to be aware of all the gimmicks by network providers in stealing from us. God bless you with wisdom and strength to deal with them appropriately.
Sir, there is one MTN is currently doing, a pop up/flash message showing up at intervals on the phone screen saying we have a low balance and should recharge directly from our account, also, another saying we should just tap the ok button to subscribe to one useless message for our callers to see anytime they dial our number.
This is the kind of brain we need not shittu a village analogue old man that doesnt know anything about communication

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by AnthonyVal: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Nigeria has got it right for making this man a minister. God bless Nigeria! God bless Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by OlujobaSamuel: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
walex2:
This is the kind of brain we need not shittu a village analogue old man that doesnt know anything about communication
Lol, I purposely no wan compare the two, the funniest part is that they are both hardcore religious adherent of same faith, yet the man is good for nothing but to serve as an example when uselessness is defined.
Communication Minister wey talk sey registration centres should create separate room for elehas dem
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by kayuseful: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

Some of you are just too negative minded that you look for negatives when there is none.
some of you need serious deliverance.
if e dey pain you say the man dey perform go soak garri and sand.

Nonsense!
As usual,
Emotions, emotions and emotions beclouding sound reasoning.
You didn't address any issue I raised. It's simply that we must all like whoever you like just like you like them.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by kayuseful: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Equity15:

Thank God you later saw and acknowledged so. Most prejudiced minds won't do that.
My point is simple. Building a country of our dreams is not by decrees. Even God didn't sit on his throne and decree that the whole world be saved. Buhari could as well order all rice sellers to sell at 10k per bag, that N1 be set to $1 etc. Let's give knocks where we should
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Khaleell001(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
kayuseful:

As usual,
Emotions, emotions and emotions beclouding sound reasoning.
You didn't address any issue I raised. It's simply that we must all like whoever you like just like you like them.

You didn't raise any issue that was not addressed by those who commented before you.
You were just too self engrossed to see beyond your own ideas.
All the points you raised were already addressed.
Re: Pantami Orders Deactivation Of Automatic Voicemails On Existing Phone Lines by Equity15(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
kayuseful:

Thank God you later saw and acknowledged so. Most prejudiced minds won't do that.
My point is simple. Building a country of our dreams is not by decrees. Even God didn't sit on his throne and decree that the whole world be saved. Buhari could as well order all rice sellers to sell at 10k per bag, that N1 be set to $1 etc. Let's give knocks where we should
you're right bro, and sorry for being rude. but our standards are very low in this country, the small wey we see person do, we suppose praise am. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / Which Smartphone Features Are Most Important To You? / Facebook Adds Face Recognition Feature Which Notify Users When They Are Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.