Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election (4265 Views)

Trubunal Upholds Diri's Election As Governor Of Bayelsa State / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by muykem: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Court nullified Douye Diri election. Details shortly.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by sujexy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
muykem:
Court nullified Douye Diri election. Details shortly.
loll...
Details from ogbomosho high court

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by pfadom: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
What an election srason in Bayelsa State.
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by agwom(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
H
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by OBUKSBAYELSA: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Not true.
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by garfield1: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Not true.
It is.but did you react when apc were affected

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
People can lie. There was no disqualification rather the chief Judge asked the presiding Judge to answer query level against her.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by engineerboat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
The thread like all promise cancelled
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by engineerboat(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
People can lie. There was no disqualification rather the chief Judge asked the presiding Judge to answer query level against her.

You dey mind APC minions
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by garfield1: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Why not abstain from commenting? When pdp loses i wonder what you will blab
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by engineerboat(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:

How far on Bayelsa FHC porhacourt Stay of Execution

Una don get am

That is what you people should be concerned about instead of peddling BNMC lies about
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:

Always say the truth unless you are planning to become the problem the country is trying to fight.

If Pdp makes sure and I read the judgement paper. I will still state the facts.

Since you attached so much to this you may end up injuring your mind.

I don't care who wins or loses.
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by garfield1: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Always say the truth unless you are planning to become the problem the country is trying to fight.

If Pdp makes sure and I read the judgement paper. I will still state the facts.

Since you attached so much to this you may end up injuring your mind.

I don't care who wins or loses.
You actually care about who wins
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:
You actually care about who wins

Lol
Obong....I don't actually but you read the judgement and wants to twist it.
Is that good.?
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by garfield1: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Obong....I don't actually but you read the judgement and wants to twist it.

Is that good.?

Am not an obong,i dont belong to the efik/ibibio ethnicity
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:
Am not an obong,i dont belong to the efik/ibibio ethnicity
Sorry, which one you be let me be addressing you properly?
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by garfield1: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sorry, which one you be let me be addressing you properly?
Am ekoi
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by garfield1: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
engineerboat:

How far on Bayelsa FHC porhacourt Stay of Execution

Una don get am

That is what you people should be concerned about instead of peddling BNMC lies about
Apc got two stay of appeals,one from ph appeal court and the other from abuja appeal court.the next will be to defeat useless pdp
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:
Am ekoi
Never heard of this but just reading about it now...Ekoid/Ejagham.
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by garfield1: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Never heard of this but just reading about it now...Ekoid/Ejagham.
Nawao
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:
Nawao
Nawa o
how do you expect people to know.
Many doesn't.
Re: Breaking: Court Nullified Senator Donye Diri Election by Obdk: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
garfield1:
It is.but did you react when apc were affected
Senatordave1 the serial loser

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Sighted In His Home Office This Evening / I see Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo. / Have You Seen Mabel After The Lekki Shooting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.