Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate (27357 Views)

Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient / Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate by dokie: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
orion7:
akume and Orton wer once sweet. so was tinubu and fat-pig, so was oshobaba and obaseki, so was Charley boy and adeyanju, so was Atiku and elrufai, so was amechi and wike, the list goes on and on.

buhari should point at his successor who is to say the relationship will last forever.

this bill is beyond buhari. people like junaid and Ango Abdullah will be the first to hang.

then the sons and daughters of the senator that introduced this bill will follow.

The beauty of this life is that the wicked man plots the downfall of the righteous, only to realize that he just dug his own grave.

Na dem dem go suffer am pass.

i have no idea why men cant learn what history has taught over and over again: every dictatorship ends miserably.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate by degamemaster(m): 1:00am On Nov 17, 2019
anigbajumo:

It is very wrong and unconstitutional for u to be saying this,u av no right whatsoever to dictate for anybody wen it comes to Civic duty.We av different view and we av our choices which is fundamental,he supporter PMB and regretted it,that doesn't mean he offended anybody...Even if he voted for Bello as NG president he owe nobody any apology,it is constitutional...

The person u supported today might be a collosal failure than PMB tomorrow,nobody will hold u accountable for it,that is ur fundamental right.

You have contradicted yourself where your rushing to spew nonsense. You said it is unconstitutional for me to have said that, which is my opinion and I'm sure I owe nobody any apology for that. On the second line you said the Prof exercised his civic duty and right, do you mean his is constitutional and mine isn't? Btw, can't you just counter me with stronger facts and tell us how a Prof whom by assumptions, knows a lot more than an average man could make a silly mistake by campaigning and voting for an intellectually bereft and academically unverifiable man if he didn't vote based on personal an tribal (Osinbajo) interest?
Well, I don't blame the Prof so much because I have to pass some blames to educated zombies like yourself who knows only their own constitutional rights and not other's. It is because of you people buhari is doing whatever he's doing after all, he knows you people will vote and support him always.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate by anigbajumo(m): 2:09am On Nov 17, 2019
degamemaster:

You have contradicted yourself where your rushing to spew nonsense. You said it is unconstitutional for me to have said that, which is my opinion and I'm sure I owe nobody any apology for that. On the second line you said the Prof exercised his civic duty and right, do you mean his is constitutional and mine isn't? Btw, can't you just counter me with stronger facts and tell us how a Prof whom by assumptions, knows a lot more than an average man could make a silly mistake by campaigning and voting for an intellectually bereft and academically unverifiable man if he didn't vote based on personal an tribal (Osinbajo) interest?
Well, I don't blame the Prof so much because I have to pass some blames to educated zombies like yourself who knows only their own constitutional rights and not other's. It is because of you people buhari is doing whatever he's doing after all, he knows you people will vote and support him always.

It is obvious u lack comprehensive skills,I never in any way contradicted myself.Am only telling u to stop BLAMING him coz he perform is Civic duty.You have no right to question his choice,there is different between constructive criticism and emotional criticism,u av to stop being emotional wen it comes to national affairs.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2019
anigbajumo:

God bless u,the penalty is highly barbaric and it should be totally condemned.

This ur name is scary,av never heard of it b4..
How is the name scary? It is unique name and It means my crown is greater than them.
Re: Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate by anigbajumo(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2019
ademijuwonlo:

How is the name scary? It is unique name and It means my crown is greater than them.

Av never heard of it before despite we are from the same state,it is unique name indeed....

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Bill: Wole Soyinka Writes Nigerian Senate by baratech: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wole Soyinka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 / Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.