Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) (44235 Views)

How Nig 1st Son, Seyi Tinbu, Stopped Asiwaju From Appointing Reno Omokri As Aide / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by panifid(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Enice:
l smell lies. liar.
You have a very poor sense of smell.
I am giving you first hand, eye witness information. Take it or leave it, your choice, your loss.
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Enice:
the transition from waec to ssce meant that those who were suppose to pass out in 1989 would spend one more year in school. that is, there was a change from a 5year program to a 6year program. hence nobody I repeat nobody passed out in 1989.
school in those days was not like nowadays. you would see men with thick bears like rick Ross back then. men not boys. if he was in form 5 at age 14, then he was in form 1 at age 9. Everyone even his form mate would have used him to do pepper soup. maybe you should ask your elders how it was then.
Your assertion that no Ọ level exam held in 1989 is NOT true,

The transition you talk about happened in 1987 in my state Anambra and it affected EVERYONE,even PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS,who all spent FOUR TERMS in one class..

I know,because I was in primary school then..

That's the change to the 6-3-3-4 education system.

For your information,I was in JS 1 in 1989..

And yes,I vividly remembered that my Seniors passed out that year..

The only difference I can remember was that First term starts January and not October as obtained now,as a result of the Transition..

Which was later switched back to OCTOBER in 1991,when we had only TWO terms..

And so their WAEC exams were in October/NOVEMBER and not May /June..

So,I don't know where you are getting all these assertions from..

To the issue of bearded students,in as much as most students were matured then..

I still know that there were those who were extremely young compared to their mates..

And many of the 1989 set I personally knew where 18 years or younger when they finished,Senior brothers to my Mates..

And so having someone of a much younger age among them is not exactly far fetched, of which I remember one or two that we used to laugh at due to their age..
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Enice(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Your assertion that no Ọ level exam held in 1989 is NOT true,

The transition you talk about happened in 1987 in my state Anambra and it affected EVERYONE,even PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS,who all spent FOUR TERMS in one class..

I know,because I was in primary school then..

That's the change to the 6-3-3-4 education system.

For your information,I was in JS 1 in 1989..

And yes,I vividly remembered that my Seniors passed out that year..

The only difference I can remember was that First term starts January and not October as obtained now,as a result of the Transition..

Which was later switched back to OCTOBER in 1991,when we had only TWO terms..

And so their WAEC exams were in October/NOVEMBER and not May /June..

So,I don't know where you are getting all these assertions from..

To the issue of bearded students,in as much as most students were matured then..

I still know that there were those who were extremely young compared to their mates..

And many of the 1989 set I personally knew where 18 years or younger when they finished,Senior brothers to my Mates..

And so having someone of a much younger age among them is not exactly far fetched, of which I remember one or two that we used to laugh at due to their age..
stop spreading sh! t on the net. the first ssce was in 1990. it was jsce that was conducted in 1987. the jss and sss program was a national thing that started in 1984 and it affected all secondary schools in Nigeria. one idiot said he attended an international school in Nigeria. as if the school has a different curriculum from that of Nigerian schools.
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Enice:
stop spreading sh! t on the net. the first ssce was in 1990. it was jsce that was conducted in 1987. the jss and sss program was a national thing that started in 1984 and it affected all secondary schools in Nigeria. one idiot said he attended an international school in Nigeria. as if the school has a different curriculum from that of Nigerian schools.
What does Ssce or whatever have to do with anything?

The issue is that WAEC conducted O level exams in 1989..

Whatever name it was called is immaterial.

As can be seen from the excerpt below,WAEC canceled the result of 2 people who wrote exams in 1989,so what exactly is your point?

Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by nlPoster: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Enice:
the transition from waec to ssce meant that those who were suppose to pass out in 1989 would spend one more year in school. that is, there was a change from a 5year program to a 6year program. hence nobody I repeat nobody passed out in 1989.

People did WAEC and finished school in 1989.

Why are you arguing?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by nlPoster: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Enice:
the first ssce was in 1990. it was jsce that was conducted in 1987. the jss and sss program was a national thing that started in 1984 and it affected all secondary schools in Nigeria.

There was Waec exam in 1989 you this person!

You can argue sha!
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by Enice(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
What does Ssce or whatever have to do with anything?

The issue is that WAEC conducted O level exams in 1989..

Whatever name it was called is immaterial.

As can be seen from the excerpt below,WAEC canceled the result of 2 people who wrote exams in 1989,so what exactly is your point?
lies all over the place. so ssce was written in a 1989? liar.
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by nlPoster: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Enice:
lies all over the place. so ssce was written in a 1989? liar.

Why are you so determined to "prove" there was no Waec in 1989 or 1990?

Are you hiding something?
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
nlPoster:

Why are you so determined to "prove" there was no Waec in 1989 or 1990?

Are you hiding something?
Help me ask him,I was in secondary school in 1989 and I knew that my Seniors wrote WAEC that year and here he is making noise,with nothing to back up his claims except hot air..
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by ArcFresky(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
If you were old enough to have witnessed the fashion sense of the early 1990s..

You would have known that for a 16 year old,thereg's nothing wrong with his punk and dress code..

Nothing wrong, untill he carries bible and start preaching.... No one will listen.

Remeber it was the period SU was reigning... Where young people prefered to serve God that go to school
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
ArcFresky:

Nothing wrong, untill he carries bible and start preaching.... No one will listen.

Remeber it was the period SU was reigning... Where young people prefered to serve God that go to school
Don't use your Fashion today to judge the fashion of a Generation ago..

I repeat,for his Punk haircut,there is nothing wrong with it,it was the fashion sense then..

See the Celebrities of that time and check out their hair style..

For the clothes he wore,

You can't judge his dress sense based on one cloth he snapped a picture with,that would be a Fallacy..
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by aswani(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2019
johnmartus:
This guy will not stop lying. Undergraduate at age of 16 years . Anything 19th century no university will offer you admission at that age. No matter the level of your understanding not even university of Benin.

Not sure why you got so many "likes", I myself entered the same UNIBEN at age 15 even though I declared my age as 16.

I actually mistakenly pressed the Report button Iinstead of Quote. Hope I didn't get you in trouble sha.

e]
Re: Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) by edoairways: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2019
johnmartus:
This guy will not stop lying. Undergraduate at age of 16 years . Anything 19th century no university will offer you admission at that age. No matter the level of your understanding not even university of Benin.
Don't say what you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole / Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.