Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) (3921 Views)

Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by mercyefe200(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
She recently turned 97 and mama had a photoshoot. First photo shows her natural look, while the second one shows her with makeup.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/check-out-makeup-photo-of-this-97-year.html

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by mercyefe200(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please... please... nobody should say she looks good or beautiful in the "after" picture.

She doesn't look beautiful.. rather she looks coloured

Mama, you should be more concerned about your grave and your hereafter. Incidents like this where you see old people chasing idle amusements like this tells you how much the concern for this world and negligence for hereafter have dug deep into the hearts of many people.

That's why the world needs Imes.

Anyways, he is coming and we await him.

If you don't like what I said or you consider me extremist, feel free to fvck with me on my mention. Imes will come to reply yougrin
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by delishpot: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Please... please... nobody should say she looks good or beautiful in the "after" picture.

Mama, you should be more concerned about your grave and your hereafter. Incidents like this where you see old people chasing idle amusements like this tells you how much the concern for this world and negligence for hereafter have dug deep into the hearts of many people.

[s]If you don't like what I said or you consider me extremist, feel free to fvck with me on my mention. Imes will come to reply yougrin[/s]

You made your observation without threat, yet You no want make person disagree with you, why then speak in public? Are you Bubu and his evil fellow polithiefcians that want to kill anyone that criticises this govt?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
delishpot:

You made your observation without threat, yet You no want make person disagree with you, why then speak in public? Are you Bubu and his evil fellow polithiefcians that want to kill anyone that criticises this govt?

I never said I don't want anyone to disagree with me nah.

remember I said "feel free to fvck with me on my mention"

Whoever wants to talk should talk. Imes is coming to reply them is what I said. grin
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by delishpot: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I never said I don't want anyone to disagree with me nah.

remember I said "feel free to fvck with me on my mention"

Whoever wants to talk should talk. Imes is coming to reply them is what I said. grin

grin grin No be small thing. It's aight!
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by mamajj17(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lol what Make Up go coz eeh !!! grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by oyatz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Emperor Imes has come and gone long time.

He was the same person known to the Yorubas as

Obatala.
OladimejiRufai:

If you don't like what I said or you consider me extremist, feel free to fvck with me on my mention. Imes will come to reply yougrin
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
oyatz:
Emperor Imes has come and gone long time.
He was the same person known to the Yorubas as

Obatala.
No bro. Imes is Imes. Obatala is Obatala. Day is distinct from night grin
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by PrincessB1(f): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jeez! shocked
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Na wao... It's finally finished
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by LadySarah: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

No bro. Imes is Imes. Obatala is Obatala. Day is distinct from night grin

Imes will soon haunt and hound you
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by nan1: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Beautiful Mama it's not easy to reach this age I'm sure her children organized this may I live to see my children and great grand children
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
LadySarah:

Imes will soon haunt and hound you

grin I'm so in the dark.

can you kindly shed more light because The Imes I know wouldn't do that to me.

Imes is a reformer and a saviour not an oppressor. I have no idea what you're talking about grin
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by YungMillionaire: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Now, my comment has nothing to do with this lovely granny. I do not believe in sexualizing old people. However concerning the young women I have said it before and I will say it again: "...the so called female beauty is the biggest scam in human history..." Any man that marries a woman without seeing her un-made up face is a certified fool.
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by cicero(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Troubled soul, may help come to you and deliver you from your inner demons.
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by Lynx001: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2019
beauty is no lönger in the eyes of the beholder but in the hands of the make up artist. If u check her weìght after the makeup e go dön increase by 10kg. because no b small tin dem pack full there.
Re: Check Out The Makeup Photo Of This 97-year Old Woman (before And After) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2019
cicero:

Troubled soul, may help come to you and deliver you from your inner demons.

brother, I don't understand. how am I a troubled soul and what inner demons are you talking about? grin

funny comments people just throw at me self whenever I talk about Imes grin

(1) (Reply)

He Will Fvck You, Give You 2k, And You Will Still Pay Hotel Bill - Actress Nkech / Wats Up Guys A New Topic Wentworth Miller Vs Brad Pirt Who Is Hot / What Tribe Is This Nigerian Actor From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.