Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) (35519 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Kennyswagzz: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
jimyjames:

My friend I said give me valid statistics stop asking me questions give me facts pls
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerians_in_China
Which language do you see there?
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=chefremy post=84092517] we will always represent anywhere in the world
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by rugged7(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Same way your mother is lousy in bed dear.

chefremy:
lol, good point, but am not hating, truth is i am happy cus the man is a nigerian and thats what binds us together and i am also happy for the igbos because they are lousy people
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by swedbase(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
I wish i can become a judge anywhere in the western word so i can send all the Usman Danfodio's offspring and their Afonja's collaborotors to live in prison without Parrole
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by DCmonster: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Oriẹ tí burú
Oponu Akin danidani
Àwọn ìran ẹ ní afonja àbí?
Oponu jatijati.

Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by nauto: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Merit = others

Connection = Naija

Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by giftedben: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
chefremy:
now igbos will not let us hear word

Haha grin

Igbo Amaka

Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by celeiyke: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
If he was in Nigeria, he would have been regarded as 5% and not to be trusted.

Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Moikiitos: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Montracine:
Abia State born lawyer DAVID NDUDIM named JUDGE OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA USA.

CONGRATULATIONS SIR!

You guys, will just sit down here fighting over tribes...whereas the man himself is representing the state of California and the US and not any tribe being mentioned here smiley!

We should all celebrate our own irrespective of where you come from...only then we will grow and develop as a nation.
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oil of Niger delta is what binds u guys to nigeria ...aha we keep lying to ourselves we are one ?

We CAN be one
despite the multiethnic nature of Nigeria

But it's the political elite that sow this discord (with religious leaders, Muslim especially doing the support work in dividing)

There is no tangible reason for the discord
but a disunited Nigeria is easy to loot and control
the elite want it that way
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Kennyswagzz: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
swedbase:
I wish i can become a judge anywhere in the western word so i can send all the Usman Danfodio's offspring and their Afonja's collaborotors to live in prison without Parrole
you know your people commit crime the most.. so you likely to sentence your people to prison first before any other tribe in nigeriagringrin
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
garfield1:
Apc peppered you in kogi and bayelsa
Av left politics long after general elections... lol
keep jumping around.
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by ACRI: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
It can only be an Igbo man

Igbo Amaka

Is it Igbo that is on his international passport?

Tribal jingoist
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by jimyjames(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerians_in_China
Which language do you see there?

My friend you are just going in circles give me a statistics of igbos in China and give me the statistics of the majority igbo criminals the made mention of other Nigerian languages there too
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by alphaeus212(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin igbo dinma
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by jimyjames(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
ACRI:

Is it Igbo that is on his international passport?

Tribal jingoist

The fraudsters you call them igbo abroad,
is it igbo that you see on their passports?

Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ugosample:

We CAN be one
despite the multiethnic nature of Nigeria

But it's the political elite that sow this discord (with religious leaders, Muslim especially doing the support work in dividing)

There is no tangible reason for the discord
but a disunited Nigeria is easy to loot and control
the elite want it that way
Oga there is no trust between the tribes ....let's have regional government then have a Federal system thats the only
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Isnow: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oil of Niger delta is what binds u guys to nigeria ...aha we keep lying to ourselves we are one ?

they don't know
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by ChyjoskyJ: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
airminem:
Nigerians and achievement 5 and 6

No, not Nigeria, Igbos and achievements are like 5 & 6.

Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Igbo amaka

Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Kennyswagzz: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
jimyjames:

My friend you are just going in circles give me a statistics of igbos in China and give me the statistics of the majority igbo criminals the made mention of other Nigerian languages there too

I am done with you
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by samdigo90: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nigerians are successful everywhere but Nigeria
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by chefremy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
RTSC:

You can kill yourself for not been able to cover the glory of the sun.
you can also kill ypurself for not empting the prosperity of the seas
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Bizkhalifa97: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
: cool finally Nigeria bag another good name. We too dey gifted; we Nigerians gaint of Africa. grin grin.
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga there is no trust between the tribes ....let's have regional government then have a Federal system thats the only

What led to the distrust in the first place?
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by athaboi(f): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
KanuSE:

Who's suppressing you?
on what capacity are you asking this question, as in who are you??
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by KanuSE: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
athaboi:
on what capacity are you asking this question, as in who are you??

Answer my question first.
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by athaboi(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
KanuSE:

Answer my question first.
get lost
Re: David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) by KanuSE: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
athaboi:
get lost

You must answer my question or else...

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Onitsha, Obosi Catholic Churches, Women Groups Shower Econmiums On Maduka