Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. (3507 Views)

Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / Dogonyaro’s Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985 / Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Chelseafan99: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by intrepidJ: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Since he is bold enough to dress down a nation of 200 million in that manner then he had it coming. Ghanaian s should stop complaining. All you see on Ghanaian TV is Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria. These loud mouths have gone too far.

11 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by gloriaunobi(f): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please I'm interested in what he said can someone explain further what the president mean
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by intrepidJ: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Please I'm interested in what he said can someone explain further what the president mean

He said in essence that the Nigeria the UK used to like and respect is now a backwater criminal infested shithole. No African President have the right to dress down a fellow state in the land of the colonial master. That was very undiplomatic of Ghana's President.

15 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by gloriaunobi(f): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
intrepidJ:

He said in essence that the Nigeria the UK used to like and respect is now a backwater criminal infested shithole. No African President have the right to dress down a fellow state in the land of the colonial master. That was very undiplomatic of Ghana's President.
Buhari should lock the boarder and give me the keys, until all his citizens kneel to beg me else the boarder remain close!

22 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by chinjo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is the first time I have ever suported any of Buharis policies. The govt should speak to countries like Thailand and China on the need to import a considerable quantity of rice to Nigeria through the sea ports to augment local production with the hope that in a couple of years, Nigeria would be self sufficient in food production. If this is not done, I don't know what I will tell my children as reason why they can't have their favorite fried rice and chicken this Christmas.

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by intrepidJ: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
gloriaunobi:

Buhari should lock the boarder and give me the keys, until all his citizens kneel to beg me else the boarder remain close!

lol..on a serious note Buhari did not close the border with Ghana. Nigeria has borders with Benin, Cameroon, Niger and Chad. Ghanaians just have an illusory sense of importance and ego when it comes to Nigeria. They are a very arrogant yet backward and poor country who thinks they are better than Nigeria.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by RTSC: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
So arrogant with very little.
There is nothing I can lay my hands on that Nigeria benefits from Ghana.

Just last week or so, their president was telling first bank CEO to bring more investment there so as to make their financial sector as Strong as Nigeria's.

All they do is absorb from Nigeria in every possible way, and they give nothing back except hate and ungratefulness.

Ghanian traders are a major reason why the cost of dollar is so high in Nigeria.
They come here to buy goods imported with Nigerian dollars, increasing the demand for imported goods and putting artificial pressure on the naira.

They have sucked us dry.

It is time we wake up as a Nation and realise Ghanaians are not our friends.
They have been waging a media warfare on Nigeria that we have not even woken up to.

24 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by etrouble: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
God bless Buhari. He does not spit fire Luke Obasanjo, but he takes action like Abacha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by omoiyamayor(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

Just last week or so, their president was telling first bank CEO to bring more investment there so as to make their financial sector as Strong as Nigeria's.

All they do is absorb from Nigeria in every possible way, and they give nothing back except hate and ungratefulness.

Ghanian traders are a major reason why the cost of dollar is so high in Nigeria.
They come here to buy goods imported with Nigerian dollars, increasing the demand for imported goods and putting artificial pressure on the naira.

They have sucked us dry.

They have been waging a media warfare on Nigeria that we have not even woken up to.
what about alomo that you drink?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Chelseafan99: 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Chelseafan99: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

They have sucked us dry. It is time we wake up as a Nation and realise Ghanaians are not our friends.

Well said. Sadly thw Ghanaian government do not inform their loud mouthed citizens how dependent they are on Nigeria. They fuel the hate by giving the impression Ghana is Singapore and Nigerians are economic migrants. Just measures taking against our francophone neighbors Ghanaians are screaming bloody murder. What if Nigeria actually officially institute a trade war with Ghana by cutting all economic and diplomatic ties and recalling all Nigerian companies back. Ghana will crumble in less than a year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by RTSC: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
omoiyamayor:
what about alomo that you drink?
You mean the liver destroying company that makes $2 million in a week in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Rekhina(f): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Chelseafan99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTn2zcGF-jg
illiterate will u write down what he said I have no data & ear
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by realstars: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

They have sucked us dry.

good idea over there.
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by omoiyamayor(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
RTSC:

You mean the liver destroying company that makes $2 million in a week in Nigeria?
haha that shit is bitter but nigerians will tell you how bitter leaf is better than sugarcane. Crazy mentality ,I like my star raddler and hunters dry

1 Like

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Rekhina(f): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
gloriaunobi:

Shut up ,u are still a kid sister!

I ask u is president Addo right or wrong?

Learn how to think deep little girl ...be my guest nonsense
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Chelseafan99: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rekhina:
illiterate will u write down what he said I have no data & ear

Who is an illiterate?
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Chelseafan99: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rekhina:
Shut up ,u are still a kid sister!

I ask u is president Addo right or wrong?

Learn how to think deep little girl ...be my guest nonsense

Carry your crybaby Ghanaian ass out of this thread. Ghana is Singapore we hear you. Stop crying.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Chelseafan99: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rekhina:
Ghana when punishing Nigeria exempt igbos pls(ijaw and igboid) , because I knew Ghana as country full of Hope than Amalaewedu almajiri infested nigeria!

Secondly ,Ghana, we(better south) and u are together in this Amalaewedu Allahkuba world war!

And tell enyemnfe1 of Ashanti ,sheikhess rekhina hails thee

Cc metaphysical

A country with a GDP less than half of Lagos punish Nigeria? Are you Ghanaians naturally delusional or are you just pretending?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by googi: 1:09am On Nov 17, 2019
This another example of what you hear and what you interpret in your mind. Can any of you trouble makers quote a sentence he made that was offensive?

Nigerians were treated with respect and welcomed in many foreign countries because of oil wealth then.

Yes, looters forgot large sum of money in taxi cabs and phone booths in Europe and Nigeria was the place to be in 70/80s. Was he wrong or some of you were too young?
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Wickedfacts: 1:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Look at this worthless Ghanaian sub-human. Using Nigeria as a scapegoat when his own ancestors were wiped out by Rawlings for stealing.

Buhari should ban Degrees obtained in Ghana and withdraw all Nigerian academics lecturing in Ghana.

Let those banku-chewing bastards go back to pounding cocoa since they can't handle civilisation and education.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by MetaPhysical: 1:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Chelseafan99:

A country with a GDP less than half of Lagos punish Nigeria? Are you Ghanaians naturally delusional or are you just pretending?

Thats not a Ghanaian. Thats Rekhina, a Dubai-based large nippled olosho that I must bang! She willingly submit to me or i go with jihad and kidnap her over there in Al Buruj.
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by ki02020(m): 1:58am On Nov 17, 2019
God bless Nigeria

Made in Nigeria is original

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by MetaPhysical: 4:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Ghana when punishing Nigeria exempt igbos pls(ijaw and igboid) , because I knew Ghana as country full of Hope than Amalaewedu almajiri infested nigeria!

Secondly ,Ghana, we(better south) and u are together in this Amalaewedu Allahkuba world war!

Cc metaphysical

Whatsup love. kiss

Make sure you go to church today and pray for your lover. grin
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Zooposki(f): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Even the audience was cringing. Man, that was really terrible of him.
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Multiplier7(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2019
For a President of a Nation to open mouth and talk this of another Nation far bigger than its Economy is appalling. The question is, is Ghana better? The answer to that is a big time No. It is rather the worst

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Multiplier7(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Their so called currency is suffering upon removing so many zero's to make it better

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by nototribalist: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2019
With this video, I need that border key.

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by theenchanter: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2019
gloriaunobi:

lol, this one don kee me with laugh this morning. grin
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by theenchanter: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2019
Rekhina:

Cc metaphysical
u need a cross-examination from a psychologist.... to even imagine this is coming from a female, chaii.

No sense at all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-pastor's Wife Turned Runs Girl Calls Out Politician's Wife. / #endbadgovernance:Youth Who Drank Beer On Bad Road In Owerri Allegedly Arrested / Misleading The Public: 2nd Niger Bridge 2018 Vs 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.