Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World (5348 Views)

Some Of The Ugliest Persons In The World [See Photos] / The Ugliest Woman In The World (pictures) / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by ColouredWriters(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
The Most Ugliest people In The World is the theme of today’s post and i hope that it serves the intended purpose of informing and educating.

Today we share their stories not as a source for laughter but one to teach us how to live life to the fullest no matter the voices around us.

To live our truth no matter how the world may look at us.

To understand that the concept of beauty is subjective and that we are all beautiful in our own little ways. What i am saying is that the faces you find on this post are considered ugly not by my standard.

They were already considered as the ugliest faces in the world (which i believe is also a relative perspective) by other publications on the net.

All i have done with this post is present them to you for mere informational purposes rather than as a medium for passing unfair judgment.

I believe true beauty can only be measured by the goodness of our character. In other words i am not passing judgement on their facial value.

To be described as the ugliest face in the world is not a fate anyone would consciously choose, especially in a mean world like ours.

Read: The Tallest man In Nigeria

As i compile the faces on this post, please do not assume that i would call anyone ugly for the simple pleasure of it.

This post is for informational purposes only.

2 Likes

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by ColouredWriters(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
1. Donatella Versace

This lady here is the sister of , Gianni Versace, who founded Versace and upon his death in 1997, inherited 20% of the company and became its chief executive officer.

An Italian fashion designer and businesswoman, whose quest for beauty would see her embark on the dangerous journey of plastic surgeries.

The outcome is what you are seeing above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by ColouredWriters(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
2. Jocelyn Wildenstein (August 5, 1940)

Like i earlier said, our list on the ugliest faces in the world is arranged not according to the degree of the ugliness. They are not arranged in that order.

Jocelyn Wildenstein is an example of the damaging effect of excess financial privilege. The kind of woman to spend good money on some of the most expensive things in the world, like spending $4 million on face surgery.

She is described as a woman with “cat like appearance”. An aesthetic outcome due to the many extensive cosmetic surgeries to her face.

Her appearance has led many media outlets to dub her “Catwoman”, “The Lion Queen”, “Tiger Icon”, “Fierce Legend” and “The Bride of Wildenstein”.

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by ColouredWriters(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
3. Etienne Dumont

Most people crave for controversy while others yearn for the bizarre and strange and that is exactly what Etienne Dumont is, A STRANGE LOOKING MAN!

It is said that his first tattoo was cast in 1974 and ever since the ink has progressively multiplied to what you now see on that image above.

This Switzerland’s most acclaimed art critic did not just altered his appearance with ink but went further on getting plexiglass plugs on his chin, nostrils, 70mm plugs in his earlobes, a titanium ring on his left hand and two horns in his head.

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by Mrshape: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
If you came to check if any of them look like u.
Gather herr

2 Likes

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by ColouredWriters(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
4. Elaine Davidson

As we can see, not everyone that is today considered ugly was born that way. In fact for people like Elaine Davidson and Dumont, the aim is to become one of a kind human being.

According to Guinness Book of Records she is the world “Most Pierced Woman”. Examination by officials of Guinness Book of Records in 2000 revealed that she had 192 in her face alone.

On 8 June 2011 news reports claimed her total number of piercings was 6,925. But the most amazing part to her piercing frenzy is that she has more piercings in her Instruments than in any other part of the body – 500 in all, externally and internally.

With her internal piercings estimated to be about 3 kilograms in total weight.

Click to Read More

The post The Most Ugliest People In The World first appeared on Colored Writers
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by BRATISLAVA: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
ColouredWriters:
The Most Ugliest Faces In The World is the theme of today’s post and i hope that it serves the intended purpose of informing and educating.

Today we share their stories not as a source for laughter but one to teach us how to live life to the fullest no matter the voices around us.

To live our truth no matter how the world may look at us.

To understand that the concept of beauty is subjective and that we are all beautiful in our own little ways. What i am saying is that the faces you find on this post are considered ugly not by my standard.

They were already considered as the ugliest faces in the world (which i believe is also a relative perspective) by other publications on the net.

All i have done with this post is present them to you for mere informational purposes rather than as a medium for passing unfair judgment.

I believe true beauty can only be measured by the goodness of our character. In other words i am not passing judgement on their facial value.

To be described as the ugliest face in the world is not a fate anyone would consciously choose, especially in a mean world like ours.

Read: The Tallest man In Nigeria

As i compile the faces on this post, please do not assume that i would call anyone ugly for the simple pleasure of it.

This post is for informational purposes only.
It is very wicked of you to call this lady ugly knowing that she has a condition that made her look this way. It is no fault of hers. Please use people who destroyed their faces with plastic surgery, like Donatella Versace, not this innocent young lady! How can you do this? How? She probably cries when she sees people using her pics like this! This is too unkind, please take this down.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Have a heart!
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by ColouredWriters(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Okay! Apologies!
BRATISLAVA:

It is very wicked of you to call this lady ugly knowing that she has a condition that made her look this way. It is no fault of hers. Please use people who destroyed their faces with plastic surgery, like Donatella Versace, not this innocent young lady! How can you do this? How? She probably cries when she sees people using her pics like this! This is too unkind, please take this down.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Have a heart!
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by Zendizel(m): 1:12am On Nov 17, 2019
ghf
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by YorubaPrince: 1:55am On Nov 17, 2019
shocked
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:32am On Nov 17, 2019
mrcork should be on this list grin grin grin grin
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by Katier00(f): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Can't find oshomole there

1 Like

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by SolexxBarry(m): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2019
So no black person on the list

Black is really beautiful grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by Oluwatosean(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2019
CLICK
Those pple ain't ugly by nature, They freaks ,
Mad pple.

How can you implant silicon horn on your head...
No be madness be that
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by dermmy(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2019
That Etienne looks like satan i see in religious books. This is self multilation
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by DesChyko: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2019
I think you've put some of your pictures wrongly
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by I8id(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2019
can't find the one from Ogun state. Fake list
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by Amstupid(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Where is Oshomonkey nd Tinubu angry
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by oz4real83(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2019
While some of these people were "fearfully made" others translated from "God's grace" to God forbid" through surgeriesgrin
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by jayjay2609: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Katier00:

Lol... Deep
Leave oshobaba for us biko

You fine with style sha wink

1 Like

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by ColouredWriters(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2019
Funny you!
Katier00:
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by MrCork: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
mrcork should be on this list grin grin grin grin

angry

1 Like

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by MrCork: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
jayjay2609:

Lol... Deep
Leave oshobaba for us biko

You fine with style sha wink

how? angry
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by Launcher: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
La click la bend
After you mixed the pictures up

1 Like

Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by Hisduchess(f): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
ColouredWriters:
2. Jocelyn Wildenstein (August 5, 1940)

Like i earlier said, our list on the ugliest faces in the world is arranged not according to the degree of the ugliness. They are not arranged in that order.

Jocelyn Wildenstein is an example of the damaging effect of excess financial privilege. The kind of woman to spend good money on some of the most expensive things in the world, like spending $4 million on face surgery.

She is described as a woman with “cat like appearance”. An aesthetic outcome due to the many extensive cosmetic surgeries to her face.

Her appearance has led many media outlets to dub her “Catwoman”, “The Lion Queen”, “Tiger Icon”, “Fierce Legend” and “The Bride of Wildenstein”.

This should actually be mrcork.am � sure cheesy
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by efembaba(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Did you mean the sickest people in the world?
Re: 13 of The Most Ugliest People In The World by Greatzeus(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Some Americans want to look like the devil so they disfigure their body with tattoos and perform body modifications to have horns,just to look scary.
Ignoramus, Satan or Lucifer or devil or Morning Star or Samael is a very beautiful Angelic being. He has no horn,he is not black,he has no tail neither does he hold a pitchfork.
He is the most beautiful creature of God yet,an instrumentalist,a very good singer .
Infact he looks so gentle and calm that the book of Isaiah let us know that when we see him,we will be surprised that" is this the person that shook the world"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASU Senate Suspends Student Union Activities Indefinitely / 2013 Shell Scholarship Application Is Now Open For Nigeria University Students / 'longest' Word Has 189,819 Letters, Takes Three Hours To Pronounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.