Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing (24521 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / INEC Declares Zamfara By-Election Inconclusive, 2 Adhoc Staff Missing / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Magma101: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2019
Jflex07:
Useless country, Useless Inec chairman, Useless election, Useless president, Useless apc and it's supporters. Thunder scatter Buhari, apc and it's useless supporters worldwide

Everyone and everything but PDP is useless, what a logic
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Magma101: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2019
isaacsegun:

when will you get over this nonsense? he remains the best and he was roundly voted out...if not for his failure there is no way buhari will smell the seat of power.

Yes, Jonathan's ineptitude and failure was what brought Buhari in. Let's not pretend about simple facts. Had Jonathan performed, there will be no Buhari but what did Jonathan did? He supervised the massive looting of the Nigerian economy. You just can't eat your cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by solmusdesigns: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2019
cool

Not too young to run indeed Corpers that are prolly in an hotel..

or how else would 30 people get missing with all the secuirities deployed and electorates every waiting to vote in a state under curfew

Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2019
dont worry,they are not missing,they only ran for their life
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by nasoeb: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2019
socialmediaman:
Someone cheat you over and over, each time he tells you a new story to make you believe in the system, then he cheats you again... what should we call such situation?
Systematic cheating of too many stories
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Jflex07(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Magma101:

Everyone and everything but PDP is useless, what a logic
Shut up you asshole, I don't do partisan politics.. Both pdp and a apc are useless.. Nigerian politics and politicians should be thrown into the abyss.
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by ikwedim(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2019
Kill them and let this zoo scatter please. You wey no see well before going no no say na so e go be abi? Una never see anything. Boycott everything in Nigeria and let us divide in peace
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by anniesorem: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Inside life! May God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Kulas: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2019
GEJ, GEJ,GEJ, how many times did I call you?.You are a Hero and must remain Hero of Nigerian Democracy!.

Can you see what the useless tyrant that rigged you out and become President with his evil party doing us?
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by pieces18: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmmmmm, so, INEC, do you want us to take you seriously abi, we know it is a strategy to rig the election because these missing results won't be valid, but results from okene areas will all be valid. INEC! INEC!! INEC!!! who infect you with this thing?
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by VirginSearcher(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Magma101:

Apart fron June 12, elections have always been war, even from the first republic. You may be too young to know the facts. Read the history
lol @ crossed words.. The 2015 election that brought Mr Lifeless to power was it this bloody?
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by miniziter(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Only 30? I think its time we go online for elections.
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by pieces18: 7:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Mutemenot:
shocked why won't they miss when you have a biased security setup for the elextion I pity those who choose to risk their lives for politicians
My guy it is an arrangement that #inec is part, you heard them saying that all the guys are missing as well as the results from these areas which means that the missing results will be invalid, then every results from okene remains intact. That's inec for you, that's a government that's fighting corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2019
GistMore12:

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/kogidecides-inec-declares-30-staff-missing-see-lists
missing or inconclusiveasking for my neighbor
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Wettoid123: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2019
If they know corpers ad hoc officials are not secured why using them for elections human lives in this country is valueless!
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
[s]Goodluck Jonathan still remain the best , but Nigerian citizen got themselves here[/s]
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Kulas:
[s]GEJ, GEJ,GEJ, how many times did I call you?.You are a Hero and must remain Hero of Nigerian Democracy!.

Can you see what the useless tyrant that rigged you out and become President with his evil party doing us?[/s]
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2019
anniesorem:
Inside life! May God have mercy
inside life nor be 5 alive
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by West2019(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2019
buhari is a Devil
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by emitechCAD: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Now I clearly say, Nigeria is doomed....
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2019
GistMore12:

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/kogidecides-inec-declares-30-staff-missing-see-lists

Apc invented kidnapping of electoral officials in Nigerian politics/elections.
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by ivili(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2019
socialmediaman:
Someone cheat you over and over, each time he tells you a new story to make you believe in the system, then he cheats you again... what should we call such situation?
Nigeria!!!!!
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by jossy4elated(f): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Kogi situation is so pathetic, alot of lives were lost yesterday in the name of election. I almost went deaf with the sound of gun shot. I weep for my state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Rectifier: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2019
kidnapping the electoral commission we be the next solution for me now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by CheapDataGuy: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2019
englishmart:
Dubai is such a beautiful city that even Americans, I mean the real Americans, not Mexicans or Brazilians, US citizens are proud of. To think Nigeria has the same oil as UAE baffles me. Corruption keeps proliferating. We don't even demand good leadership, we just take whatever they give us hoping one day a good leader will come. Who does that? Nigerians.
O my God Dubai, I'm late for 6 O clock mass

baba, God no be bias God. Nigerians themselves are they good people?? how many of us shouting corrupt leaders won't do the same once given small opportunity to lead?? all of us follow corrupt jarey, we only dey lament sake of say no be we dey d political office dey carry out the corruption.
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Humanitarian5t(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2019
englishmart:
Dubai is such a beautiful city that even Americans, I mean the real Americans, not Mexicans or Brazilians, US citizens are proud of. To think Nigeria has the same oil as UAE baffles me. Corruption keeps proliferating. We don't even demand good leadership, we just take whatever they give us hoping one day a good leader will come. Who does that? Nigerians.
O my God Dubai, I'm late for 6 O clock mass

Dubai is not that beautiful.... It is a mess... Photo lies although it is still far better than Nigeria
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Sam0(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Staro:
They are somewhere thumb printing
for Bello.

They will reappear when the deal is done

Buhari is Nigeria's worst president

so is President Buhari that conducted the election abi? He has now become Inec official.And you think he supports Yahaya to win the election.
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by Staro: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Sam0:

so is President Buhari that conducted the election abi? He has now become Inec official.And you think he supports Yahaya to win the election.

I will ignore you and pass since you appear too dumb
to read Buhari's handwriting in this sham called elections
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by yincah38: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Why cnt drone be use in every polling unit ?? Honestly dz country is nt safe
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by megama: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2019
GistMore12:

Electoral violence. The system must change. Compulsory National identity card. Merged with voters card. Merge the 2 to get an online voting platform.
Re: Kogi Election: 30 INEC Staff Missing by ray48: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari/INEC is a big minus to Nigerians!!!

They cannot conduct a successful election in just 2 states

Modified:

Okay I will blame the crew and not the captain undecided quantinue!!!

You should have blamed Nigerians instead of PDP's 16years

Dey shift goal post upandan!!!

Exactly. People keep on changing the narrative to achieve dubious aims. D blame lies first with the Executives and then INEC before any other person. If PMB signed the electoral reforms bill which legalized electronic voting & transmission, these issues of ballot box snatching etc would not have occurred. It's like blaming the passengers in a car instead of the driver when something goes wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bombshell: Allegations Of Voter Fraud In Rivers State Greatly Exaggerated - Jega / Bauchi Assembly Adopts Hausa As Language Of Communication / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.