Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth (8551 Views)

The American Math Team That Beat The Chinese Team - Picture / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2019
You must have seen the viral video of the lady and her gang that designed the body of a female student, bimpe, for not minding her business accusing her of saying “she be guru for the runs industry”.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Bloggers!!!!!

But this is unfair na. No one gave you the right to do this. No matter her offence. The school will deal with her. Even the police might be involved. But why disgrace her finally? People make mistakes. She might not even intend to beat the lady but as bro's slapper started the frenzy spread to her. It's called the heat of the moment she is probably regretting her actions. I'll report your blog. Nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Bloggers!!!!!
Not a blogger, just playing around.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2019
Olajumoke11:
Playing around? Okay. How about I play with your pictures on twitter,instagram and nairaland. Don't think you are anonymous.

There are better things to play with. Like bible on a Sunday morning.... Or preeq in the evening.

10 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Olajumoke11:
u can say, u are just a fool, and u are just fooling around grin

4 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Playing around? Okay. How about I play with your pictures on twitter,instagram and nairaland. Don't think you are anonymous.

There are better things to play with. Like bible on a Sunday morning.... Or preeq in the evening.
Lmao, is she your relative?? Abegi. I bet what I did is not up to the pain she inflicted on that girl. Just so you know, about 6400 comments (insults) and still counting is on her page... Only women beater support bullies

16 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2019
Olajumoke11:

Lmao, is she your relative?? Abegi. I bet what I did is not up to the pain she inflicted on that girl. Just so you know, about 6400 comments (insults) still counting is on her page... Only women beater support bulies
Justify yourself. That's what you all do. What you have done is wrong simple. Call me whatever you want. And yes I beat women. On bed with my koboko so shove it. Watch this space. Have a good day

4 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Olajumoke11:

Biko, what's her Instagram handle?
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Men Yoruba girls sabi gather for body sha.....chei but them too lazy them no sabi fûck

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by SoftP(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2019
& that's an achievement for her'

Area Mamma

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by APOPTOSIS: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2019
This is what you get when you POST EVERYTHING about Your LIFE on SOCIAL MEDIA...
.......I will not be surprised when her NUDE pictures will be uploaded as well...

These GENERATION OF INDOMIE KIDS will never learn.
The INTERNET never Forgets...

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Eife(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Men Yoruba girls sabi gather for body sha.....chei but them too lazy them no sabi fûck

Hmmm
Master fucker undecided
See where your thinking carry you go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

Biko, what's her Instagram handle?
sakani_ntl

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Oluwatosean(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
CLICK
Thank God you sef know say you be aproko grin...
Grade A aproko!!
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by 9jaBloke: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2019
18•c
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Officialgarri: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Bloggers!!!!!

But this is unfair na. No one gave you the right to do this. No matter her offence. The school will deal with her. Even the police might be involved. But why disgrace her finally? People make mistakes. She might not even intend to beat the lady but as bro's slapper started the frenzy spread to her. It's called the heat of the moment she is probably regretting her actions. I'll report your blog. Nonsense

You think you make sense? Hell no, you don't.

When they were beating and recording the other girl and spread the video, it wasn't disgrace?

Abeg keep your sympathy. I hope they all get expelled and given a time to beat themselves in jail

19 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by telkevog(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Op, your moniker just reminded of the former famous "bread seller celebrity". Please is that you? I am just asking because it's been long I heard about you last. I thought you have gone to your bread business.
Back to the topic. The girl fine small sha. But her belle don de shrink.
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Liposure: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2019
Leaves little to the imagination
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by AuroraB(f): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Bloggers!!!!!

You are two-faced and economical with the truth. Did she not bully someone else and made a video of it
Your kind can never be a fair witness nor an upright judge. Gbayi sad

7 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by purples25(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2019
I dont know why someone will leave their own home, come to school, and just feel they can do whatever they like with someone else's child. Some feel they have the right to beat you, take your belongings or control/tell you how you should spend money your parents give you. If they don't like you they can start influencing people to also follow them and dislike you. I just dont know where the feeling of boldness and entitlement comes from.

3 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by ServantsOfTruth: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2019
Who gave them the right to beat up the poor girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by jnoz23(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Many beautiful ladies always have rotten cores, I'm not surprised!

The school father is a campus love-vendor/cultist and he has brainwashed those girls to hoe for him

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
whatis1god:

May amadioha strike you and your entire generation for the stupidity you spewed up there…
I have to go and search � for the videos…

She should just thank her goodness that the girl � is not a sister to my kind of person…
I swear to God, I will even look for you and kill you for commenting this rubbish…

Did you see what that animal did to that young little girl �? And you think you have what it takes to defend her buffoonery? What a civilized barbarism! What a disguised animalism….
You called that the Heat of the moment?
God punish you!
Ogun kill you!
chei!chei! chei!
God bless you my brother. The way he defended the lady was just too surprising. I didn’t post or write a special/negative article concerning her deeds but the guy almost swallowed me.
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
telkevog:
Op, your moniker just reminded of the former famous "bread seller celebrity". Please is that you? I am just asking because it's been long I heard about you last. I thought you have gone to your bread business.
Back to the topic. The girl fine small sha. But her belle don de shrink.
Former famous “bread seller celebrity”. The adjective tho. Olajumoke is now a private figure.
——-
How did you know that her belle don shrink? Na people wey don born dey geh belle wey don shrink.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by OGAPARIS: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
SoftP:
& that's an achievement for her'

Area Mamma

Please what app do you use in creating this stuff?
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by TheFacelessMan: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
angry

Congregation of Vaseliners tongue

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Dechymmytv(f): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Bloggers!!!!!

it's all over Twitter space na,
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by voltron14: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
She go good for owambe party.

grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by SoftP(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
OGAPARIS:

Please what app do you use in creating this stuff?

Just go to ur webpage, copy and paste

https://breakyourownnews.com/
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by stormborn28(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dechymmytv:
it's all over Twitter space na,
but that girl go sabi fvck well well oooooo

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Bloggers!!!!!

Uncle! If Ur blood was beaten up like dat U won't be spewing this trash! D video is damn disturbing even if the victim was at fault.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Lady Of Apostles Secondary School Yaba Lagos. / Federal University Of Lokoja Post UTME 2012/2013 Admissions-fulokoja / China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.