Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth (8571 Views)

The American Math Team That Beat The Chinese Team - Picture / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by sweetrace(f): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Olajumoke11:

Lmao, is she your relative?? Abegi. I bet what I did is not up to the pain she inflicted on that girl. Just so you know, about 6400 comments (insults) and still counting is on her page... Only women beater support bullies

What you are doing is called cyber bullying!!!! Who gave you the right to judge her or circulate her pictures? If no one has told you, please know you are a criminal. If Seun and the people who run Nairaland are asked, they’ll have no option but to give out your email address. Then you’ll be caught for sure.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by sweetrace(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
In fact, I’m going to report you to the mods.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Carlmax(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Olajumoke11:

Lmao, is she your relative?? Abegi. I bet what I did is not up to the pain she inflicted on that girl. Just so you know, about 6400 comments (insults) and still counting is on her page... Only women beater support bullies

Abeg wetin be her instagram handle.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by YorubaPrince: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
Playing around? Okay. How about I play with your pictures on twitter,instagram and nairaland. Don't think you are anonymous.

There are better things to play with. Like bible on a Sunday morning.... Or preeq in the evening.

Guy, calm down na, haba. Why you carry another pesin wahala for head like Okoro pple gala?

2 Likes

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Vega100: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
OP you a fool for deleying the picture.

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by phenzy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
sweetrace:
In fact, I’m going to report you to the mods.

Mtchw. Go n report yehn yehn yehn

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by sweetrace(f): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
O
phenzy:

Mtchw. Go n report yehn yehn yehn

Your immaturity is duly noted.
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
goldony:

Uncle! If Ur blood was beaten up like dat U won't be spewing this trash! D video is damn disturbing even if the victim was at fault.
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, and play victim after they went there"

Did I get that quote right?? tongue
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Ronald1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Great futarians.... Futa is gonna be lit trout this week... They have given six student indefinite suspension and every 30min or so their school radio is always shouting there names and all... Serious drama
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by victoryBoss: 3:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Come for your UK admission with sure scholarship. Affordable UK schools, with student job. Take advantage of the 2 years post study visa coming up in the UK.
The right time to start is now, no excuse.
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by udoakwa(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2019
NIRALAND Sha, so this mentally derailed girl don turn celebrity be that??
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Gracespecial101(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2019
Girl Way no Wise for Sense Suppose wise after Bleep up.

She should have a taste of her own Medicine What Nonsense!!!

Beating the Girl Based on What Ground..
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Olaolex: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
That last comment brought out my teeth
Re: Hot Pictures Of The Lady That Beat A Female Student For 'running Her Mouth by Olaolex: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you research well, she may be an addict bayen ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin / China unveils Floating Museum That Hangs Off The Side Of A Cliff(Photos) / Inquiries About FRCN Training School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.