Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 (2883 Views)

Kogidecides: APC Supporter, Umar Hassan Allegedly Gunned Down By SDP Thugs / Kogidecides: If Anything Happens To Anyone,hold Yahaya Bello Accountable- Fayose / Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by IDanfulani(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by SalamRushdie: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2019
This is what you get when you allow a man of very questionable character like Buhari to lead a country

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by horsepower101: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2019
It’s harvest season.

The enthronement of incompetence is yielding fruits.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by teadrake(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2019
I saw this clip moments ago and I knew this country is beyond redemption. This daylight robbery all in the name of election is pathetic and unimaginable and should be condemned in the strongest possible terms.
Democracy is gone in this country!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Runaway: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2019
...and the useless judiciary will say nothing is wrong in it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by horsepower101: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2019
To those who keep saying Nigeria will get better:

Your grand parents said the same thing.

Your parents said the same thing.

Now you are saying the same thing

Very soon your children and grandchildren will start saying the same rubbish.

This is what I call insanity.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by LUGBE: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2019
The #10billion the FG and Buhari released to Bello 2days to election is working.

Really can somebody still refer to Buhari as Mr. Integrity.

May God help us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Bunnatex(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2019
I think its way beyond ranting on the internet. This is our country. Come next 10 years this country will be a mess and they will abandon it for us and travel out.
We need to take back our country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by teadrake(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2019
horsepower101:
It’s harvest season.

The enthronement of incompetence is yielding fruits.
How did we arrive at this shameful and despicable status?? Our political class are taking us for granted and will continue to do so until we develop some sense of responsibility and take things to ourselves. Just few week ago I stumbled into another thread where the Senate President offered 26 FIRS job slot to his constituency and nothing happened!! No official announcement of recruitment that could have benefitted all and sundry and Senate members that protested were told to the back seat and wait till another juicy surface.
Is this how a country should be governed?? What kind of situation is this
Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by horsepower101: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2019
teadrake:

How did we arrive at this shameful and despicable status?? Our political class are taking us for granted and will continue to do so until we develop some sense of responsibility and take things to ourselves. Just few week ago I stumbled into another thread where the Senate President offered 26 FIRS job slot to his constituency and nothing happened!! No official announcement of recruitment that could have benefitted all and sundry and Senate members that protested were told to the back seat and wait till another juicy surface.
Is this how a country should be governed?? What kind of situation is this

My brother is just sad. This is not acceptable in any “democracy” anywhere in the world but for some reason it’s totally accepted in Nigeria.

We are just deceiving ourselves. It’s either this country completely restructures the current system of government or it will naturally crash on it’s own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by teadrake(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2019
Bunnatex:
I think its way beyond ranting on the internet. This is our country. Come next 10 years this country will be a mess and they will abandon it for us and travel out.
We need to take back our country.
How do you suggests we do that sir??
Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by teadrake(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2019
horsepower101:

My brother is just sad. This is not acceptable in any “democracy” anywhere in the world but for some reason it’s totally accepted in Nigeria.

We are just deceiving ourselves. It’s either this country completely restructures the current system of government or it will naturally crash on it’s own.
I don't think these crop of politician we've got will even consider restructuring because they don't have any good intentions for the people that elected them into various offices.
Just look at the recent rejuvenation of Hate speech bill by those fools that called themselves "distinguished idiots" in the name of senators.
Out of the many pertinent issues that need proactive measures, that's the only thing that attracted their interest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by surgical: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This is what you get when you allow a man of very questionable character like Buhari to lead a country
honestly
Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by surgical: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=teadrake post=84104983]
How do you suggests we do that sir?? [/quotew] we have to take the fight to the media
They are the ones brainwashing our youths with wrong values,things that are not edifying , that cannot advance any society,such as bbn naija,beign a supporter of European club side
e.t.c they occupy their minds with all these and are unable to realise how to their future has been bastardized and the urgent need to take it back
Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by ctleurocollege: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2019
What is the point of election, barstards

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Sarrki and go don change their moniker before commenting for obvious reasons grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the era of president Mohammed Buhari also known as Mr. Integrity grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2019
-

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Sarrki and go don change their moniker before commenting for obvious reasons grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the era of president Mohammed Buhari also known as Mr. Integrity grin grin grin

Nigeria, my con3 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Sonoyom(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
na today?
Army officers snatched ballot boxes in Rivers State na. Don't worry they will say it's men in Police uniform

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by ServantsOfTruth: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Zooigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2019
-

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Belugaice1: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Musa just died cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
I wonder why this is surprising to people. Or you guys have some fancy ideas that Nigerian policemen are there for security and law and order?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by neoclassical: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is the worst government ever. APC just turned Kogi State to a war zone today, yet these idiots will start chasing yahoo boys tomorrow. I hate yahoo guys but I advise them to arm themselves henceforth and shoot any idiot that harasses them. This is a zoo, let's join hands and destroy it finally

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by movingclouds(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Naija, what a corntree!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by gmo10(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Jokerman(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Only a misguided idealist still participates in voting excercises grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by dokie: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Belugaice1:
Musa just died cry

He has seen the worst finally.
Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by ZombieTERROR: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
teadrake:
I saw this clip moments ago and I knew this country is beyond redemption. This daylight robbery all in the name of election is pathetic and unimaginable and should be condemned in the strongest possible terms.
Democracy is gone in this country!!!

Democracy is dead

Buhari murdered it

History will judge us all

I give Up and sign out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by ZombieTERROR: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
LUGBE:
The #10billion the FG and Buhari released to Bello 2days to election is working.

Really can somebody still refer to Buhari as Mr. Integrity.

May God help us

Buhari is the devil's incarnate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Anything goes in this country when money speaks .That's why the country is in ruins cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Finished. Police Snatching Ballot Box. #kogidecides #kogidecides2019 by don4real18(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
OP, you should have gone closer... I can't see grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo Guber: PDP Fresh Permutations Favour Obaseki / (Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans / Gov. Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Quality, Accessible Healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.