Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 (5314 Views)

I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu / Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by AljUche: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry

useless PDP

always promising and never deliver
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2011
um . . . People knew of this before voting now. Why call PDP useless when the people are well aware of their shortcomings but still vote overwhelmingly to have them remain?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2011
^ ^ ^ its rigging, obviously. everyone knows Anambra and Imo are NOT PDP states, yet PDP won those states with over 90%
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by mrofficial(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2011
Lool. Can't believe somebody was waiting till April. LOOOOOOOOOOOL. stable ko, stagnant ni. cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Nadanbata: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
Kobojunkie:

um . . .  People knew of this before voting now. Why call PDP useless when the people are well aware of their shortcomings but still vote overwhelmingly to have them remain?

Rigging. PDP shackles can be broken in Core North and SW come 2015. Middle belt and SS/SE is the problem PDP Rigging Machine is [b]strong [/b]there.

@ Topic Nothing will ever come of PDP 12 years of waste prove this, One man cannot change anything for the whole system is corrupt. I Just pray the opposition CPC/ACN can stay strong and expand.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by THEAMAKA(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
seriously, by FEB 2012, if there is no stable power then i have officially given up on PDP
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
THE AMAKA:

^ ^ ^ its rigging, obviously. everyone knows Anambra and Imo are NOT PDP states, yet PDP won those states with over 90%

Now you wan call am rigging?? lol . . . . I can't wait for Saturday to find out what the fate of the states in The SE/SS and the North will be. I know the SW states have already indicated, by overwhelming votes that they are done with having PDP run their lives, especially at the local levels. SE/SS voted(legitimately according to many of the folks from the area who happen to be on Nairaland) for PDP to run NASS and the Presidency for them. One person even claimed that people in the SE where overwhelmingly PDP members. ROFLMAO!!! I can't wait to see what that would mean for people like Orji and Ohakim . . . will they return?? ROFLMAO!
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 21, 2011
Those who voted for him will have nothing to say now!

Shame angry angry
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by DisGuy: 1:08am On Apr 21, 2011
ibrolamin:

goodluck has nothing to offer; only empty promises. What has he done or achieved so far. Nothing positive or in fact no meaningful development or realistic projects. So much funds are set aside/spent on projects without the necessary or significant results which are not even accounted for. N10bn for independence celebrations, $5.6bn for power sector, just to mention a few. It just business as usual for the game of depleting and looting public treasury. The rule remains 'do it smartly & dont get caught'. Nigerians be wise! I must be blind and daft to support or vote such a slow poke who has nothing to offer to this nation come 2011 election.

blackcypha:

He shud EAT A SH.i.T SANDWiCH AND GO TO HELL COZ HE JUST MADE ME HATE HiM NOW FOR DAT UREALiSTiC STATEMENT HE MADE,
N/LANDERS he wants your votes like the others dat is why, what the corrupt muthafuckas cudnt do in 50yrs he claims he wud do in 5mths, we r sick of these our silly leaders,
if u believe this why wont u belief in the FLYiNG SPAGHETTi MONSTER?
Lindseyrd:

This guy call GEJ is not worth being in charge of anything.He is no brainer,mumu,rago.This silly opened his smelly mouth and said this in front of former British prime minister and one of the best CEO(Morgan Stanley) in a corpoerate world that Nigeria would achieve 16400 mega watts[20000-3600(current mega watts] in 6 months when Nigeria only achieve less than 3600mw in 50 years of its existence.
Please take sentiments out of it this guy is not deserve to be sitting where he is.He is just not inspiring as a leader!!

mr.official:

I gaz laugh at this dullard called GEJ. grin grin grin

3 weeks now, i never get light for my area. Na for heaven Nigeria go get stable light.

GEJ, go and sleep! I can't bet my hope in this man lai lai, cos na LIE!

Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by bkbabe97y(m): 1:11am On Apr 21, 2011
What I hate and detest the most is liars, framers, blackmailers and Rumor-Mongers! You didnt vote GEJ, fine, aint nobody mad at yall; but let the man do his Job and stop misquoting him.

If you will use your heads, GEJ never promised electricity in April, 2011.

If I remember his speech on the Electricity issue correctly, he said Nigeria will enjoy stable electricity by 2068. Theres still about 57 more years to go; by my calculations. "Give the man a chance to work". I stole this last bit from Beaf and othe GEJ apologists on here. . . . .

ROFLAMO!!!

Electricity my left nut!

Foooools!
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Nadanbata: 1:36am On Apr 21, 2011
@ bk.babe97y

loooooooooooooooooooooooool. 'Fee d Fee' for life *Hausa accent* cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Abagworo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2011
April is gradually coming to an end.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by DisGuy: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
^ not in GEJ calendar in fact he might have been misquoted, perhaps 2015

it would appear all the NIPP contract have been suspended until after May 29

professor Nnaji is taking a breather

one would have thought all the work done in the previous years would be coming up by now

the cabinet was not even dissolved, you get ministers still going about like they are still in office
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by aduboy(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2011
Up NEPA and President GEJ, We now have more darkness. Up pdp and God bless our corruption loving Nigeria, April is almost ending, may be hope still 'dey'.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Abagworo(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2011
LMFAO!

The situation is worse now than then.Diesel is now 160 Naira per litre while Kerosine is approaching 200.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by unphilaz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
hi

well i may say in my axis between NASS EGGON and LAFIA, nasarwa state, light is 23 1/2 hrs stable. so i dont know but i dey enjoy lightg
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by DisGuy: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
same with Kwara state, electricity is almost 24hhours there ^^

it would appear Jonathan has to put the Northerners first in everything he does henceforth, the weakling with do anything to appease them just to gain support, he don enter am!
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Orikinla(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
ORIKINLA'S ENGLISH CLASS FOR DUMMIES. A prediction is not a promise. Okay?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by THEAMAKA(f): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
Dis Guy:

same with Kwara state, electricity is almost 24hhours there ^^

it would appear Jonathan has to put the Northerners first in everything he does henceforth, the weakling with do anything to appease them just to gain support, he don enter am!
are you sure its not provided by the state or local level?
just asking.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by DisGuy: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
certainly, especially in the case of Kwara since 2009 where the state government actually invested in the 'step down stations' during obj term coupled with the fact they have low population

not too sure about Nassarawa though
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by THEAMAKA(f): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
^ ^ ^ ohhh, thanks. i believe all state governments should take the initiative to bring their citizens constant electricity and stop waiting on the Feds
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by DisGuy: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
same here, unfortunately the feds are constitutionally in charge of the 'whole' process, any state that invest in generation will have to surrender it to the FG for national distribution as it stands; though states are also investing in other local solutions till the feds rejigs the process

Lagos state is investing in a company that builds transformers locally, some states in the east are supposedly building their independent power plants unfortunately non of them has any effect or the little they generate is being distributed nationally instead of locally
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by THEAMAKA(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
sad sad sad, corruption is Nigeria's biggest problem. why won't they let some of these states be?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
Orikinla:

ORIKINLA'S ENGLISH CLASS FOR DUMMIES. A prediction is not a promise. Okay?

Unfortunately, this was actually a promise -- pick up a copy of the power reform act to see this. We were slated to be at 6900MW by April of 2011. We never met that, and did not even meet 2010's projected numbers either.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by gernded(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
that is if saboteurs did not sabotage the process , Saboteurs like buhari and CPC AND THE HAUSAS.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
but power has improved somehow. lets face it
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by meine: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2011

Fellow NL ,

GEJ, Prophet TB Joshua, Pastor Oritsejafor and I have been praying and fasting on the mountain for the past 21 days, All demons responsible for power cuts will repent. Join US in this prayers in your homes, churches and offices, April must not pass us by without having stable power . Jonathan has invested huge amount to give you uninterrupted power, yet these stubborn demons are out to sabotage everything. Pray by fire in Jesus Name D grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by DisGuy: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
gernded:

that is if saboteurs did not sabotage the process , Saboteurs like buhari and CPC AND THE HAUSAS.

yes o, they have been bombing the gas pipeline for the past 12 years ode

babaearly:

but power has improved somehow. lets face it

how did you come to that conclusion? you mean people without electricty for the past 3 days are lying because GEJ is president?
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by emiye(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Oops! Stable electricity by April 2111, you mean.
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Kobojunkie: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2012
E don stable ooo!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by usmanyaro17: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2012
But sincerely if we go talk true,it may not be everywhere but there is improvement in most places...we don't expect magic to happen over,at least make we give GEJ that benefit of the doubt,if nothing happen then we go blast but to start condemning the man is counterproductive....
Re: President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
usmanyaro17: But sincerely if we go talk true,it may not be everywhere but there is improvement in most places...we don't expect magic to happen over,at least make we give GEJ that benefit of the doubt,if nothing happen then we go blast but to start condemning the man is counterproductive....

yes, since April of 2011, you don't expect magic, and that is why you are now getting worse than the amount of electricity you got about last April but still saying there have been improvements.

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=82878

http://www.newswatchngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4224&Itemid=42

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shoki: Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman By The Roadside / Explaining Taraba Tribunal Judgement In Simple Terms / Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.