Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament (1332 Views)

INCREDIBLE: Italian Lawmakers Hold Same-sex Kiss In Parliament To Protest Anti-g / Italian Lawmakers Hold Same-sex Kiss In Parliament To Protest Anti-gay Rights. / Nigerian Mps Brawl In Parliament Over Splinter Group Visit (sowetan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2010
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VId2QdBBWM[/flash]

She justified it by saying he had been annoying her all year long.
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Beaf: 1:28am On Nov 19, 2010
What a funny video!

9ja lawmakers should be receiving a daily dose of dirty slaps to justify their huge perks for doing nothing.
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Sagamite(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2010
I hope she is punished just like if the reverse was the case.

She has the audacity to say she slapped him because he has been annoying her with his utterances for about a year. So as a lawmaker, would she allow legislation that allows men to slap a woman that has been annoying them for long?
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by montelik(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2010
wow.
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by JeSoul(f): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2010
Beaf:

What a funny video!

9ja lawmakers should be receiving a daily dose of dirty slaps to justify their huge perks for doing nothing.
grin seconded.

Sagamite why you dey vex now? don't you think some politicians male and female, need to be slapped every now and then? grin and there's some truly practical legislation that I would support fully.
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
JeSoul:

grin seconded.

Sagamite why you dey vex now? don't you think some politicians male and female, need to be slapped every now and then?  grin and there's some truly practical legislation that I would support fully.

I agree but that should only be done by one of the intellectuals of society like me after a lecture telling them why they are about to be slapped.  cool grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy_4eSR6fUI[/flash]
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by bawomolo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2010
you see the way she slapped him then ran away. wimp

why couldn't see wait for retaliation and the ensuing falcon punch.
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by JeSoul(f): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2010
Sagamite:

I agree but that should only be done by one of the intellectuals of society like me after a lecture telling them why they are about to be slapped. cool grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy_4eSR6fUI[/flash]
Lol . . . I dunno if you can be entrusted with the power of slap Sag. I just know you're going to be trigger-happy with it grin see how you're e-slapping people on NL, if that is a sign of things to come then . . . grin

bawomolo:

you see the way she slapped him then ran away. wimp

why couldn't see wait for retaliation and the ensuing falcon punch.
LOL grin how she no go run? you think say she be fool? grin
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Mariory(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2010
She is lucky he didn't reply like this.

How can you slap? grin grin
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLTi0L3mPM[/flash]
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2010
^^^ Honestly if I was the one, I will not stop until I get up to six guys to beat the f out of that guy in brown waste coat.

I will not rest until he is beaten to a pulp and then I have a chance to use a hammer on his hands and crush every bone in them. Beat him to an inch of his life.

When he recovers, then I will do it one more time with the hammer on his balls this time. He will regret the day he lost his objectivity.
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Mariory(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2010
That b<>ch got what she deserved. You cannot simply slap someone for no reason. After 2 years though, this crap is still funny.

HOW CAN YOU SLAP? grin grin
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
Mariory:

That b<>ch got what she deserved. You cannot simply slap someone for no reason. After 2 years though, this crap is still funny.

HOW CAN YOU SLAP? grin grin

But the asswipe of a guy thinking he is some chivalrous hercules needs to pay for that bullying.

Honestly if I was one of the friends of that guy, I will gather a group and hunt him down. He needs to be beaten within an INCH of his life.

I will fking pummel his brain until he needs to live the rest of his life being fed through a straw.

He would live the rest of his life ruminating the essence of right and wrong and how he effed up trying to shine and be impressive. Whatafucktard!
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by Mariory(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
Yeah I know what you mean. Still though HOW CAN YOU SLAP? grin
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by shotster50(m): 3:47am On Nov 25, 2010
That was more like a sucker slap ,
Re: Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament by dayokanu(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2010
If na me dem slap I go arrange for am wella.

Na area boys go treat her Bleep up

(1) (Reply)

The Covert Origins Of ISIS / U.S. Army Enlists Its First Infantry Woman / See President Obama Working In A Restaurant With His Daughter. Humility Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.