Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs (30348 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos) / Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Strawberryg(f): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins
It's not about PDP or APC in this case, bayelsa people are tired of misrule n thereby cannot trust anyone seen as a stooge to Dickson. I am a strong PDP member buh if I were to be from bayelsa I would av voted for David Lyon. This is exactly what I expected kogi people to do buh as expected, suffering n smiling is thier calling in that state....
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Typical Nigerians always getting offended when corrected politely
Better change your perception and perspectives about politics so that you will not remain stagnant forever.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Telemon:
Better change your perception and perspectives about politics so that you will not remain stagnant forever.

Already did that a long time ago unlike you who are still fixated on PDP and APC and refusing to see beyond them and see the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Didi2d(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lastmankc:
. Never bites the hands that feeds you. Dickson went against this law.

Then he should enjoy the taste.
I share in this philosophy you just mentioned, we should understand that there is no harm in consultation.
Someone took his time campaign and spend his money for you even brought you out from no where to become a Governor and the next thing you start feeling too big.
Remember at times you can disagree on some issue, but don't take it too far to the public embarrassing that same individual or party that brought you to power, this is what I don't really like from my Governor in Edo state.
That's my take
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Already did that a long time ago unlike you who are still fixated on PDP and APC and refusing to see beyond them and see the bigger picture.
I am not sure that is true. maybe you want to believe and think you have, but in reality, you are still talk with sentiments. don't quote me again.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by femtex007(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
u made sense i appreciate
����
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by sylve11: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Whoever wins is none of my business. undecided cool
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Credobee(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins
What do you know..........
If you know.........
You know.........
Apc that won was the pdp of yesterday that Dickson drove out of the umbrella
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Telemon:
I am not sure that is true. maybe you want to believe and think you have, but in reality, you are still talkStuck with sentiments. don't quote me again.

Quote me again only when you get the hang of typing in correct English
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by adekolaelect(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
your head is paining you !!!!! Are you internet warrior telling us you wiser and know more than thousands of Bayelsans .your stupidity no get remedy than for Buharis Python to dance on you.

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
vvvenlooo:
APC don claim this state

Nope.

The foolish governor presented his cousin as governorship candidate to replace him so GEJ n his wife sent some of their boys to apc to ensure that Dicksons cousin doesn't emerge as governor
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
. SHAME? GUY THE PRICE OF SNIPPER HAS BEEN REDUCED, YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT FROM THE ABOKI NEXT TO YOU, THE BAYELSAN HAVE DECIDED, SINCE 1999 UNDER THE PDP BONDAGE TILL NOW, IS THAT NOT ENOUGH BONDAGE?, BAYELSA WITH LESS THAN 13 LOCAL GOVERNMENT BETTER STANDARD OF LIVING WITH DERIVATION, FEDERAL ALLOCATION AND STATE ALLOCATION, YET THEY REMAIN THE MOST IMPOVERISHED, AND HERE YOU HERE VOMITING TOTAL TRASH. HOW I WISH MY GOD FORSAKEN STATE WHICH IS ABIA CAN BORROW A LEAVE FROM BAYELSA.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
. SHAME? GUY THE PRICE OF SNIPPER HAS BEEN REDUCED, YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT FROM THE ABOKI NEXT TO YOU, THE BAYELSAN HAVE DECIDED, SINCE 1999 UNDER THE PDP BONDAGE TILL NOW, IS THAT NOT ENOUGH BONDAGE?, BAYELSA WITH LESS THAN 13 LOCAL GOVERNMENT LACK BETTER STANDARD OF LIVING, WITH ALL THE DERIVATION, BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE ALLOCATION, YET THEY REMAIN THE MOST IMPOVERISHED, AND HERE YOU HERE VOMITING TOTAL TRASH. HOW I WISH MY GOD FORSAKEN STATE WHICH IS ABIA CAN BORROW A LEAVE FROM BAYELSA. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY NIGERIA WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Quote me again only when you get the hang of typing in correct English
I warn you not to quote me again.you must be a sturborn boy.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Telemon:
I warn Warned you not to quote me again.you must be a sturborn stubborn boy.

Type in correct English
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by bender79: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
sammyj:
shocked shocked This time around something dey wey Musa no see for gate!! grin Like for APC and Share for PDP
Lol. Indeed success has many friends
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Type in correct English
haha.Editor APC newspaper, Go to bed boy.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by FakeManna: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Rotflmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
bullcrap
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Ugosample(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
diegwu02:

Bello is far better than Ikpeazu, Ortom, Okowa and Dickson
the worst 5 govs
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Bello was not close to being the worst. Dickson was the worst along with several other PDP governors.

this one is looking at this from a partisan perspective undecided
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by SPITTING: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
SPITTING:
A well deserved victory. A victory for Democracy.

The voice of the majority heard, loud and clear.

All politicians who hide behind tribal and religious bigotry will all be exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by ifiokjohn(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
frankmoney:
shut up ... Some days ago you guys were saying APC stood no chance ... Now una wan change mouth ... . I can bet you don't even know where bayelsa is .

There is an APC senator from Jonathan's senatorial district . Jonathan campaigned for the pdp candidate during the last election but lost
Just shutup OK..APC will be remove comes next four Years
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by ifiokjohn(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
frankmoney:
shut up ... Some days ago you guys were saying APC stood no chance ... Now una wan change mouth ... . I can bet you don't even know where bayelsa is .

There is an APC senator from Jonathan's senatorial district . Jonathan campaigned for the pdp candidate during the last election but lost
Just shutup OK..APC will be remove comes next four Years if they misbehaves
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by shugaboy6102(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. SHAME? GUY THE PRICE OF SNIPPER HAS BEEN REDUCED, YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT FROM THE ABOKI NEXT TO YOU, THE BAYELSAN HAVE DECIDED, SINCE 1999 UNDER THE PDP BONDAGE TILL NOW, IS THAT NOT ENOUGH BONDAGE?, BAYELSA WITH LESS THAN 13 LOCAL GOVERNMENT LACK BETTER STANDARD OF LIVING, WITH ALL THE DERIVATION, BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE ALLOCATION, YET THEY REMAIN THE MOST IMPOVERISHED, AND HERE YOU HERE VOMITING TOTAL TRASH. HOW I WISH MY GOD FORSAKEN STATE WHICH IS ABIA CAN BORROW A LEAVE FROM BAYELSA. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY NIGERIA WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD.
and Apc is better. May ur life be a reflection of what All is doing to Nigerians
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by shugaboy6102(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
ur ancestors are the reason you will never move forward
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Lastmankc(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Oduclemz:

Na now you accept say your party na flop in Bayelsa. Before you were forming ‘Bayelsa is PDP’ nonsense
guy drink water abeg then free me. I never accepted Dickson and his Godson. How can you impose your cousin brother on the people. This was the same thing okorocha did. Is it a family business? At least, I am not an hypocrite like you. And in addition you know that Lyon is pej Godson.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Onlyonebuhari: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
shugaboy6102:
go get a life poor man

Sifia Pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Yakubu Dogara Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Jonathan Defies INEC- Deploys Presidential Jets For Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.