Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost (6927 Views)

Wike To Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch / Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by omenka(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
gurunlocker:
I don't know if this picture is recent.... But if it is, then I wish him more of it.

You can't rubbish elder statemen and think you can install a puppet all alone.
I honestly think this picture was taken when folks paid him a condolence visit over the death of his mother and has nothing to do with the current events.
Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by Bimpe29: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Politics is grossly local.
You can't love if you can't forgive.
You can't forgive if you can't accept mistakes. You can't accept mistakes if you can't be humble.
GEJ is humble to have accepted the consensus candidature of Timi Alaibe.
But, Dickson was full of himself and arrogant for imposing his cousin.
He however, was duly punished and taught a hard political lesson of his life.
Stay humble, you can't always have it all.
(

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by FakeManna: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
I honestly think this picture was taken when folks paid him a condolence visit over the death of his mother and has nothing to do with the current events.
[/s]
trash
Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by FakeManna: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Believe op at your own peril. A known mischievous person

The said picture was taken when Dickson lost his mum
[/s]
shut up
Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by joeyfire(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Big body without brain
Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by FakeManna: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by Progress62(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ah! Ah
Blogger Blogger
Tell me why u crying soapy
Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by GreetMe(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
rottennaija:

See how he will be deserted in few days. I wish Gov Udom can learn from this.
And do what?? Decamp to APC?

Re: Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost by rottennaija(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2019
GreetMe:

And do what?? Decamp to APC?

Treat his people well. He will go down as the worst governor in in the history of Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill To Ban Female Driving In Kano Underway / Ekene Dili Chukwu Is Dead / Senegal Offers Land To Haitians While Nigeria Has Offered Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.