Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala (15705 Views)

Speed Darlington In Nigeria Ahead Of Zlatan Concert (video) / Precious Okoye To Represent Nigeria At 2019 Miss Polo International In Dubai / Denrele Edun Crashes Into Miss Polo International Contestants Dinner In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala Night In Abuja

The Organisers and Winners of the prestigious International Pageant Contest, Miss Polo International have been welcomed and received in Nigeria to flaggoff the "Beauty With A Mission Education Charity Tour", commencing on the 17th to 23rd of November in Abuja.

The Nigeria Tour is happening few days after a delighful grande-finale ceremony of Miss Polo International Pageant was held at Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and witnessed the crowning of Miss Indonesia Dewanti Kumala, as the 2019 Winner of the prestigious Miss Polo International Contest. According to our reporter, welcome billboard adverts and several responsive preparations are been made to enabled the efficient flaggoff of the educational impact-tour and the Charity Fund Raising Gala Night in Abuja.

The Charity Fundraising Gala Night is organised by Polo International Relief Foundation in collaboration with Miss Polo International Queens. The idea is to encourage resourceful developmental supports that will enable extensive impact and sustainable improvement for humanity.

According to the Project Director, Mrs. Ibife Alufohai, she noted that her focus was to remain devoted to building iconic models and pageant queens as ambassadors of change and agents of positive impact. As a philanthropist, Mrs. Ibife believes that all children have the right to education and that is why she has continued to use her foundation Polo International Relief Foundation as a channel to help send under privileged Children back to school.

Her foundation is also committed to supporting educational infrastructures through renovation and other humanitarian activities like helping the physically challenged persons in our society. However all hands are already on deck, as the foundation and its partners are set to host and flagoff one of the most epoch events in 2019, "Nigeria Beauty With A Mission Charity Tour" and the "Charity Fundraising Gala Night" in Abuja.

https://www.statepress.ng/2019/11/in-abuja-miss-polo-international-queens.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Psimagestudio: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
wink
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by scrapNG: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
COOL
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by OakConsultNG: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Interesting..
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by sthecy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
ᏢᏒᎬᏆᏆᎽ Ꭺss
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by realstars: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
So she is in the country?
I will never get in contact with Apolo in any form.
No wonder many of my guys has red eyes this days, i avoid looking at their faces, so to avoid contact.
I heate apolo. But she is beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by ACRI: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hope Randy politicians ain't eyeing you beauty

4 Likes

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Dafemo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
The brown skin lady in the picture is Nigerian and she is miss polo Africa.

1 Like

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by tsfxtech(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Miss polo, you are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Instinged: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
beautiful
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by oshobugiesamuel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
She pretty
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Mdaz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
KAI
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Polo by Ralph L.
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by boss1310(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
we know what y'all coming to do

4 Likes

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Bahamas95(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
That's good, I will come with my bottle of Lacasera since they will be giving us free gala theregrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by boss1310(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Okruss post=84146478][/quote]u no wan win too? play it and win so you will stop advertising here
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Wasky101: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Let d knocking begin
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by forghon: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ready made food
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by johnkey: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
What they won't tell us is what they use to get the funds hmmm our polithiefcians meat don arrive.
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Chingykay77(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
realstars:
So she is in the country?
I will never get in contact with Apolo in any form.
No wonder many of my guys has red eyes this days, i avoid looking at their faces, so to avoid contact.
I heate apolo. But she is beautiful.
Alaye na lie with this kind beauty wey she get make i get apolo e go commot cos she's hot but the thing na say we Nairalanders go just read am na them them got bash her
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Treasure17(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Waiting for Cardi b to land in Nigeria.

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Chubhie: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Una sure say dem nor be men before?

Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Bloggers: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala Night In Abuja

The Organisers and Winners of the prestigious International Pageant Contest, Miss Polo Internationa l have been welcomed and received in Nigeria to flaggoff the "Beauty With A Mission Education Charity Tour", commencing on the 17th to 23rd of November in Abuja.

The Nigeria Tour is happening few days after a delighful grande-finale ceremony of Miss Polo International Pageant was held at Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and witnessed the crowning of Miss Indonesia Dewanti Kumala, as the 2019 Winner of the prestigious Miss Polo International Contest. According to our reporter, welcome billboard adverts and several responsive preparations are been made to enabled the efficient flaggoff of the educational impact-tour and the Charity Fund Raising Gala Night in Abuja.

The Charity Fundraising Gala Night is organised by Polo International Relief Foundation in collaboration with Miss Polo International Queens. The idea is to encourage resourceful developmental supports that will enable extensive impact and sustainable improvement for humanity.

According to the Project Director, Mrs. Ibife Alufohai, she noted that her focus was to remain devoted to building iconic models and pageant queens as ambassadors of change and agents of positive impact. As a philanthropist, Mrs. Ibife believes that all children have the right to education and that is why she has continued to use her foundation Polo International Relief Foundation as a channel to help send under privileged Children back to school.

Her foundation is also committed to supporting educational infrastructures through renovation and other humanitarian activities like helping the physically challenged persons in our society. However all hands are already on deck, as the foundation and its partners are set to host and flagoff one of the most epoch events in 2019, "Nigeria Beauty With A Mission Charity Tour" and the "Charity Fundraising Gala Night" in Abuja.

https://www.statepress.ng/2019/11/in-abuja-miss-polo-international-queens.html?m=1
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Legendguru: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Miss Polo International Queens Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Charity Fund Raising Gala by Luther884: 5:32am On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Producer, Kiddominat Apologizes To Soundcity Following His Twitter Rant / Dotun: Immigration Gave Me Special Treatment After My Hair-colour Protest / Laide Bakare Welcomes Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.