Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White (58046 Views)

Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by gurunlocker: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Always using this design to hide her burnt knuckles.....

Abeg, where's this so called Dubai based actress... You should know if I mention Suleiman.

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Na part of husband hustle. Let her be

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by EgunMogaji2: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
We can't say for sure if she's bleached or not until a court of competent jurisdiction affirms it

Oshey, awon ti judiciary grin

I’m submitting a motion that the case should be assigned to an independent counsel (me) for proper vetting. I’ll respond back to the court with my findings.

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
you can only nack these chicks in a dark room, and they must be gone before daylight or you will end up asking for your money back

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by tobby20: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
The way people would be criticizing as if at some point they weren't tempted to bleach
Some even tried it but stop because they did not have money ,
They would now be criticizing , is it your business

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Duggedised12(f): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bleaching looks good on her. A good and safe bleach is what i will always advice.

There is an unwritten rule about beauty standards even the bible referred to it too. Being of "fair " skin is more attractive.

Songs of Solomon 4: 1, 7 ,songs of Solomon 6:1 .

The fairer the more attractive you are to men especially those in high society. This is a beauty standard that has been on for thousands of years, and its not going away soon.
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by TheSourcerer: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Xaomingo:
She's keeping it real
PAC 2 real
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by englishmart(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I’m submitting a motion that the case should be assigned to an independent counsel (me) for proper vetting. I’ll respond back to the court with my findings.
In that case, we adjourn till next month

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by adeyemi91(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
nairalee:
But Nigerians get wahala.

Yesterday I saw a Nigerian movie and sadly observed something. The good Characters were YELLOW while ALL the bad guys were BLACKKKK. imagine racism in our own country o
U know say devil black grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Marvieduke(f): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
This lady no even get shame, sincerely she doesn't look real to me. Men please be careful.
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by wristbangle: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
okorotalkative:
Bleach away your sorrow guys.

[img]https://i./fxSY.gif[/img]

grin which kind witchcraft bird be this?

4 Likes

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by timibare(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hope shes saving some for her india trip....no body go raise money for her chemotherapy (skin cancer)
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Dinho20(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
"HMMMM"

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

NIGERIAN WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE

SHE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE THIS LADY BELOW, BUT SHE CAN'T

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by JayPeeOham: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Well...I don't have any problem with bleaching as long as it's not dirty like the ones all these Lagos boys do around my area....leaving black spots all o er ur body and gat u looking like a leopard...lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Timileyin1234(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Odumodu

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by TimmyAde1: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
It will end in tears.....
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Fuqman(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
I want a tall dark skin man... bla bla bla. But you ended up bleaching off the melanin in ur skin. Dark skin men and women have the biggest self hate ever.

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by joytothewise(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
TimmyAde1:
It will end in tears.....

lol oh boy this one na prophecy abi curse ;d
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
okorotalkative:
Bleach away your sorrow guys.

[img]https://i./fxSY.gif[/img]
grin

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by cococandy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
The only thing I have a problem with is the faux Chanel.
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by fanzine(f): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Not surprised, she is bobrisky's acquaintance. Birds of a feather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by allandutch: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fadomero:
Na the bleaching make their puna they smell like fish
This one just weak me.

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Robchuks77(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
She Wan resemble Nicki Minaj angry angry
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Malawian(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why would women who wear makeup drag the ones that bleach? are they both not body enhancements? Oyibo people "tan" their skins and no one has accused them of "inferiority complex".

2 Likes

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Antoeni(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
This One don Loose Alignment Since
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by trinity227(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Terenike:
She dark before o

What is this Aquatech.... ?
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by ruggedtimi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
na wen she turn 60, no money to keep it up. Her eye go clear
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Pacesetter123(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Objection my lord!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by Pacesetter123(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Duggedised12:
Bleaching looks good on her. A good and safe bleach is what i will always advice.

There is an unwritten rule about beauty standards even the bible referred to it too. Being of "fair " skin is more attractive.

Songs of Solomon 4: 1, 7 ,songs of Solomon 6:1 .

The fairer the more attractive you are to men especially those in high society. This is a beauty standard that has been on for thousands of years, and its not going away soon.
Really?
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jerrygotswagg:
Wooow .... She wan bleach herself until she vanish... Naija girls and inferiority complex !! All my brown skill girls kiss kiss

some Nigerian girls go bleach till they become invisible....
Re: Between 'Bleached' Halima Abubakar And A Fan Who Asked How She Turned White by EgunMogaji2: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Objection my lord!!!!!

Objection overruled.

Motion to change magistrate will be filed shortly grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer / Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.