Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello (27653 Views)

2023: Super Eagles Legends, Cordinators Congratulate Yahaya Bello On Appointment / Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by ruthkufe: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2019

1 Share

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by helinues: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2019
The stupid part got me confused sir.

Nothing to ascertain that based on the recent allegations about your health ..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by FakeManna: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:
The stupid part got me confused.

Nothing to ascertain that based on the recent allegations about your health sir..
[/s]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Xaomingo: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Do yahaya don enter again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Evidence1000(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2019
Definitely! It's very obvious that the election was heavily rigged to favor Yahaya Bello but not congratulating him doesn't change the fact that he still remains governor.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by abuuthmaan: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Aha
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Rubbiish(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Na wa O
Shame allow APC rig yahaya bello into office?
His performance was so bad that buhari and osibanjo couldn't show their faces at the final campaign, they had to send their wives.
The only president we ever had in this country was Umaru Musa Yar' adua. He never tempered with state election results

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by proff010: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Pls don't congratulate oo after all it's not constitutional.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by tolumizzy(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Rig of the century

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Dwake50(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:

Nothing to ascertain that based on the recent allegations about your health sir..
lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by allstarfestus: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2019
There is no way yahaya bello will win that election .... Noway

2 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Uniqueteco(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2019
The stupidity that made you lost the election in your ward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by chinavs9ja(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2019
There is no doubt, the problem of Nigeria is not from the politicians but the masses. Not just the masses, the poor, fools, and idiots. A large number of idiots can bring in the wrong leaders into power. It is time to open the eye of the masses for them to wake from their foolishness. Our religious leaders should help with this! Idiots and foolish men will not make the country to move forward!

Check my signature if you believe my ministry

11 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by emmabest2000(m): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Audio Stupid you mean ?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Owaincouncil: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Why will you congratulate him. Na by force.
I pitty kogi workers. They will suffer this four years for making the iddiot to beg and bribe them before he won.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:

Hope you are paid for this blind fellowship

A sensible human want bello to win kogi chai people like you are the problem we have in nigeira

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by nony43(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
B

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Jordan97: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https:///2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who-mocked-god-and-died.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires You Should See
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Photos of Schools That Took Cheating Prevention To A Whole New Level

https:///2019/11/top-10-photos-of-schools-that-took-cheating-prevention-to-a-whole-new-level.html

Top 5 Optical Illusions That Proves You Should Never Trust Your Eyes
https:///2019/05/top-5-optical-illusions-that-proves-you-should-never-trust-your-eyes.html

Old Fascinating Photos of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by GistWorld(f): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
grin shocked

Well miracles can still happen, he may end up winning grin

For More Read Update on Melaye Election HERE
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by solmusdesigns: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
grin

Mike ozekhome and other lawyer's food don ready

them go chop this one pass suya

3 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by lordopsy2018(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2019
live goes on

man no die man no rotten
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by ybalogs(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2019
You will indeed be very stupid as the world saw what played out.

5 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Authoreety: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Not even stupid but foolish.....Nigeria voting system is still far from what is expected......the highest bidder still call the shots!

2 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by ybalogs(m): 7:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Still just gba kamu and ensure Bello got to deliver. I seriously doubt that sha as that guy has no plans for the good people of Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Iscoalarcon: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2019
who needs his audio congratulations abeg swerve to the other side joo and to GYB this is a second chance given to you repair your tarnished image and that of the youths you represent please and please do well in this your second coming to boost the #nottooyoungtorun movement

2 Likes

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by Wickedfacts: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Hope you are paid for this blind fellowship

A sensible human want bello to win kogi chai people like you are the problem we have in nigeira

Is Ikpeazu of Abia better than Bello of Kogi?
Abians are carrying their cross. Ordinary kerosene, they can even see to drink again.

You should mind your business and let Kogi people bear the positive or negative consequences of their actions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by ybalogs(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2019
It is quite unfortunate that the worst Governor in the history of Nigeria had to be returned in about the worst election that has ever been witnessed worldwide. God just dey look us aswear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by PennywysCares(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2019
grin

Its only an insane human will congratulate bello after rigging the election in his favour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello by efighter: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2019
You have a record at the Yaba Psychiatric Hospital indicating that you are mad. Mad men are also very stupid. So, go on and congratulate Yahaya Bello, at least he is not mad like you, your brother Idris Wada, your cousin and several other mad people in your family. I think there is a curse of Madness in your family.

But that Yahaya Bello is a monumental failure . Kogi people must be generally stupid to give Yahaya Bello one single vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola / Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.