Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping (1239 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2019
I didn't eat any berries, in fact I know the difference. This is blood, lots of it. Like I'm menstruating type of blood splashing all over the toilet. I noticed this after popping yesterday and I'm scared as F*@k! I have never seen this before, I don't feel any pain in my rectum. I once had pile when I was 16 so I know how painful it is and I see a bit of blood after going to toilet. But this is fresh blood and it's just too much to ignore, I don't know what to do or where to begin, I also noticed this morning I fill a tiny bit of pain like mild cramps on my lower abdomen, it's nothing on usual but I'm scared of using the toilet. Please what does this mean? Before you say colorectal cancer please I'm 26 and we don't have that in our family history. Thanks.
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2019
grossintel:
I don't know what to do or where to begin, I also noticed this morning I fill a tiny bit of pain like mild cramps on my lower abdomen
Hope you don't engage in anal sex? If no, stay very far from foods that's too peprish. Stay away from bread too. And when you eat drink alot of water to ease digestion and defecation

1 Like

Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2019
BLUELemon:

How you don't engage in anal sex? If not, stay very far from foods that's too peprish. Stay away from bread too. And when you eat drink alot of water to easy digestion and defecation
No I'm 100% straight and never had anal sex. I drink a lot of water daily too. Hmmmm, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2019
You need a comprehensive medical investigation and treatment. Go to Hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by ifeanyija(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2020
grossintel:
I didn't eat any berries, in fact I know the difference. This is blood, lots of it. Like I'm menstruating type of blood splashing all over the toilet. I noticed this after popping yesterday and I'm scared as F*@k! I have never seen this before, I don't feel any pain in my rectum. I once had pile when I was 16 so I know how painful it is and I see a bit of blood after going to toilet. But this is fresh blood and it's just too much to ignore, I don't know what to do or where to begin, I also noticed this morning I fill a tiny bit of pain like mild cramps on my lower abdomen, it's nothing on usual but I'm scared of using the toilet. Please what does this mean? Before you say colorectal cancer please I'm 26 and we don't have that in our family history. Thanks.
are u okay now, if not I ve free pad for you.
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2020
grossintel:

Bright red painless bleeding during defecation in a young person is almost always haemorrhoids/pile.
Piles are not painful, except where complications occur.
What you had in the past that was painful with "a bit of blood" was most probably anal fissure, and not haemorrhoids/pile.
This current one, considering your age, appears to be haemorrhoids(first degree haemorrhoids, if there's no protrusion on defecation), but you need to visit a hospital/clinic for that diagnosis to be confirmed.
Before then, you need to soften your stool if it's hard.
Running away from the toilet may make it worse, as the accumulated, hard stool will cause more bleeding the next time you decide to defecate.

2 Likes

Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Bright red painless bleeding during defecation in a young person is almost always haemorrhoids/pile.
Piles are not painful, except where complications occur.
What you had in the past that was painful with "a bit of blood" was most probably anal fissure, and not haemorrhoids/pile.
This current one, considering your age, appears to be haemorrhoids(first degree haemorrhoids, if there's no protrusion on defecation), but you need to visit a hospital/clinic for that diagnosis to be confirmed.
Before then, you need to soften your stool if it's hard.
Running away from the toilet may make it worse, as the accumulated, hard stool will cause more bleeding the next time you decide to defecate.
It where Haemorrhoids, happened just ones and never happened again.
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by KopiteP(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Its an anal fissure cause by injury to the rectum. It will heal gradually but u must eat fruits and fiber containing foods and avoid prolong stay in the toilet
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Greenvaiper: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
grossintel:

A small boy like U have sickness of the anus and yet you come to MBA thread to talk nonsense to full grown men?? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Greenvaiper:

A small boy like U have sickness of the anus and yet you come to MBA thread to talk nonsense to full grown men?? Wonders shall never end.
Shove your full grown man balls inside your mouth, adults with no brain.
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by ifeanyija(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Shove your full grown man balls inside your mouth, adults with no brain.
e pain am, this one touch ur anus
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
ifeanyija:
e pain am, this one touch ur anus
Lol, I'm really giving you nightmares in your sleep, I can imagine what you're going true right now. grin
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by ifeanyija(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Lol, I'm really giving you nightmares in your sleep, I can imagine what you're going true right now. grin
nightmare? I'm not worried how u make ur money, it's u that is having sleepless nights on people's income. Haha, you anus is also giving u sleepless nights. Use ur pad ok? And stop ur gayism
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
ifeanyija:
nightmare? I'm not worried how u make ur money, it's u that is having sleepless nights on people's income. Haha, you anus is also giving u sleepless nights. Use ur pad ok? And stop ur gayism
Are you done? Now run to daddy and cry grin

Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by ifeanyija(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Are you done? Now run to daddy and cry grin
cry over what? Do I shit blood? Did I loss any money? My friend stop crying.... Make I enjoy my fish abeg

Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
ifeanyija:
cry over what? Do I shit blood? Did I loss any money? My friend stop crying.... Make I enjoy my fish abeg
You get money to buy fish grin broke asS like you, Money wey I use buy laptop is what you considered investment money and bragging about it. My shoe alone can buy all the clothes in your wardrobe. Enjoy your imaginative Fish grin
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by ifeanyija(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
You get money to buy fish grin broke asS like you, Money wey I use buy laptop is what you considered investment money and bragging about it. My shoe alone can buy all the clothes in your wardrobe. Enjoy your imaginative Fish grin
mumu, u think I don't ve laptop? Or ur shoe dey fly?
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
ifeanyija:
mumu, u think I don't ve laptop? Or ur shoe dey fly?
Carry your poverty infested self out of my thread. Broke ASS goat, just look at the poor man food he's eating, everything for that table no even reach 4k you snap am upload for people to see what exactly? You're embarrassing yourself.
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by ifeanyija(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
Carry your poverty infested self out of my thread. Broke ASS goat, just look at the poor man food he's eating, everything for that table no even reach 4k you snap am upload for people to see what exactly? You're embarrassing yourself.
your bloody anus thread? Hahahaha. I know u can't eat this cos of your pile, your Yash go pepper you wella. Why wouldn't u have pile from 16 years, ur village people dey ur matter. More blood to your anus. Next u go urinate blood. Bloody foool
Re: Lots Of Blood In The Toilet After Popping by ifeanyija(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
grossintel:
It where Haemorrhoids, happened just ones and never happened again.
lie, bloody anus since 16 years. No lie, before u came here to look for solution it has happened for years. Let people help

(1) (Reply)

Types, Prices And Suppliers Of Commode Chair In Nigeria / Have You Ever Reacted To Septrin? / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.