Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands (6223 Views)

They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by Danwakae(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which position has Tinubu contested for in the past 10yrs

Baba Tinubu is a BIZ POLITICIAN, he makes money more than those contesting...He only needs the presidency because he is richer than the office of a senator and the senate President, he also made it known to us that he is richer than a state..he has stolen so many generations including those disturbing us about 2023 while in 2019, same to all Nigerian politicians...back to the topic.

If U look at Dino's wealth holistically, and if u have close relative or parent who is/have been a senator , u would know that Dino may have another source of income or probably bad man( occultic man with money(ogboni) )...but no matter how bad u are , Nigerians will always celebrate u, as long u have money to share, Gov Yahaya Bello is a perfect example... Late Gen Sanni Abachi(continue to rest in peace) would have also been celebrated as a politician if alive...
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by Magicians: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

When he stops being governor of Lagos I will remove his name off my lips sir .. He is still governor
Your father needs a job urgently or else he is forever doomed judging from your level of foolishness.
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by FakeManna: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
this guy you need to take things easy over your obsession with Tinubu oo, its getting more and more weird.... these are the kind of people that would end up voting for tinubu in 2023 after obsessing over him for 8 years non stop,.. not like i blame you, everyone wants to talk about the Political Genius of our time the Jagaban of Africa

[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by SalamRushdie: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Magicians:
Your father needs a job urgently or else he is forever doomed judging from your level of foolishness.

My parents have since been comfortable and even in their retirement I have been able to buy both of the brand new ( tear rubber o) cars keyless entry push to start and all the orishishi in a modern ..Oga let's worry about your parents who have never even got a Tecno phone from .. I am already making arrangements to get my mum a 2020 GLC sometime next year ..let's worry about your parents okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

My parents have since been comfortable and even in their retirement I have been able to buy both of the brand new ( tear rubber o) cars keyless entry push to start and all the orishishi in a modern ..Oga let's worry about your parents who have never even got a Tecno phone from .. I am already making arrangements to get my mum a 2020 GLC sometime next year ..let's worry about your parents okay
Both of you need to grow up.
Wealthy people don't brag, they hardly engage in money talk online.
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by LegoxMetahuman: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

oshey

internet millionaire. grin
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
oshey

internet millionaire. grin

Audio money, internet Dangote
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by LegoxMetahuman: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Audio money, internet Dangote
we know dem grin
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by Ayed44: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
this guy you need to take things easy over your obsession with Tinubu oo, its getting more and more weird.... these are the kind of people that would end up voting for tinubu in 2023 after obsessing over him for 8 years non stop,.. not like i blame you, everyone wants to talk about the Political Genius of our time the Jagaban of Africa

Why are u defending Tinubu like ur life depends on him. Is there something we don't know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by solmusdesigns: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
what gave you the impression am defending him? defence from who? online minor

dude dont lets joke ..Ok!

Ayed44:
Why are u defending Tinubu like ur life depends on him. Is there something we don't know?
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by mrchineke: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I am going to buy my mama a 2021 Lamboughini…….. no be only una get this internet money oooooo!

Yam leg.... time to worry less about Tinubu. Ya Eastern people are vacating their father land to become hustlers and dregs in Lagos state- built and sustained by Tinubu.

Isi anus!
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by Magicians: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lol... Let me help you add that you just bot your father a Peugeot aeroplane. You that your life is completely ruined. I do not have to buy a car for either my mother PR father they never lived a wretched life like yours.

SalamRushdie:

Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by FakeManna: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
what gave you the impression am defending him? defence from who? online minor

dude dont lets joke ..Ok!

[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by SalamRushdie: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Magicians:
Lol... Let me help you add that you just bot your father a Peugeot aeroplane. You that your life is completely ruined. I do not have to buy a car for either my mother PR father they never lived a wretched life like yours.

Funny enough my oldman has never been wretched , he retired as a senior military officer and my mum retired a director ..At least if they mention my father's name your Buhari will know him but does Buhari know your own father Sir?
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by nstr: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why are you even talking about cars that he has gotten for himself for a long time....when i saw this thread i actually hoped you will talk about the kidnapped Adhoc workers in Kogi state and manipulation of election results....i dont think there is anything to talk abt here.....talkin abt his fleet of cars is like opening old wounds
helinues:

C.E O of wailers, this thread is about Dino Melaye not Tinubu.. Or was he Tinubu that contested the Kogi Senatorial election?
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by Magicians: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
My father still work as an auditor at NNPC today as for my mom she's still richer than my father so am good to tell no one in your generation dead alive yet to be born will ever be dit to clean any of their shoe. That aside you de Lagos scavaging from dump yard you go still de make mouth. I pity your life I swear.

SalamRushdie:

Funny enough my oldman has never been wretched , he retired as a senior military officer and my mum retired a director ..At least if they mention my father's name your Buhari will know him but does Buhari know your own father Sir?
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by toolovely(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

The last time Tinubu held an elective office is over 12yrs. His mates like Nnamani, Sam Egwu have been forgotten but you still cannot get Tinubus name off your lips

That's because Lagosians are dummies for allowing one man control their destiny
Re: Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands by raumdeuter: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
toolovely:

That's because Lagosians are dummies for allowing one man control their destiny

Your state and people that are not dummies are still fleeing to Lagos for survival

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Go To War With Chad Or Level The Country-see Evidence / Presidency Reacts As PDP Says Buhari Incompetent, Managing Himself / Anti-corruption: Ugwuanyi Lauds Buhari, EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.