Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (97087 Views)

#EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by VolvoS60(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
cheesy

To those licking their lips at the prospect of lion meat - there is nothing tasty there. Its all tough, sinewy muscle with very little fat. The meat of carnivores sitting at the top of the food chain generally doesn't taste nice. And then there's the 'small' matter of having to first track, catch and kill these powerful, dangerous predators.

Even if there is some debate on whether that lion cub there (definitely not up to two years old by the way) could (easily) kill an adult male human, it definitely could, at the very least, maim him for life. Those carnassials are not there for ornamental reasons.

Respect nature. We humans are easily, pound for pound, one of the weakest species on the planet. Stripped of all the things that the human brain has created to give man an advantage - the average man wouldn't stand a chance against most wild animals.

3 Likes

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by armadeo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
This is just a cub. I remember facing certain Death undecided

I love the gifs you use and your stories are top notch.

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Vernor(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
HitSong:
This one na cub and not a LION grin

Mumu bloggers said two years old grin
A two-years LION is already fully grown.

The writer of the above needs brain transplant, so they will come and tell you after 2 more years that it has grow up to full blown lion when you can prevent it now, oyinbo said prevention is better than cure , may be the cub will be served your family member in the future you're saying someone is mumu , I think your parents have wasted all the resources on you so far, your thinking is beyond retarded. This children of these days have no brains, you guys speak from your anus.
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
E be like say dem beat am jazz ni o. See d red cloth grin

Standard procedure is to cover the eyes of a tranqualized wild animal in order to further calm it down. When they are in darkness their brain sends a message for them to be calm with the impression that it is suddenly night time.

It is no Jazz

7 Likes

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by HitSong: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Vernor:

The writer of the above needs brain transplant, so they will come and tell you after 2 more years that it has grow up to full blown lion when you can prevent it now, oyinbo said prevention is better than cure , may be the cub will be served your family member in the future you're saying someone is mumu , I think your parents have wasted all the resources on you so far, your thinking is beyond retarded. This children of these days have no brains, you guys speak from your anus.
lol
I wonder where this jobless frustrated mad animal came out from.
You better stop skipping your medications.
I blame your useless mother for not flushing u bastard away...
Hopeless mad man.
Thunder kill u der
ewu
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by DennisEche(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Watch as hunger kill d lion
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Heavance(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
GistMore11:
The 2-year-old lion cub which was found in a residential apartment at No 229 Muri Okunola Street in Victoria Island has been tranquilized html

Haba.... Are we learners?
How can you call this a 2 year-ol lion? Have you seen a 10months old Lion before?

If you don't know about animals, or don't have the actual age, just say a Lion Abeg.
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by seangy4konji: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wahala deh oo..no be snake again. I wish d lion come. I would keep it as NY pet

Lions are good..the day buhari comes to town.. Would release it.
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by windhunter(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

To escape and start terrorising people?

I hope you stay in that area

It is not a new thing that some wealthy people keep wild cats. They usually have people or somebody(a professional) who looks after them.
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by midnighter(f): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
windhunter:

It is not a new thing that some wealthy people keep wild cats. They usually have people or somebody(a professional) who looks after them.

That may be true but I don't trust such in this country since our emergency services are almost non-existent

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Liftedhands(f): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
nothing would happen to him
Obviously na! It's Nigeria afterall.
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Vin658(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Local Lion is SHOCKED grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by laytoshtwo: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
blackboy:
That is hate speech. What do you mean by imagine that from a foreigner? Is he not human or he doesnt have rights?

Right were WO niyen grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Organs(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Now if reverse were to be the case.... just imagine Indians catching some Okoro grin with a Lion in their own country.

The first thing they'll do after tranquilizing the animal is a surgery to check the animal of any smuggled drugs that might have been kept in its systems or organs. grin. I too sabi dem, I swear.

Anyway, let's wait till then as I know some okoro are somewhere busy planning something crazy just to make money. angry

You're not thinking straight. You should think about human life, Nigerian life. What you should concern yourself with was to check the lion to ensure it has not consumed human flesh, which will most probably be a Nigerian.
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Bloggers: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
GistMore11:
The 2-year-old lion cub which was found in a residential apartment at No 229 Muri Okunola Street in Victoria Island has been tranquilized and evacuated by the Lagos State Government .

The lion which is reportedly owned by an Indian national was evacuated from the building by 1:30pm today November 18.

Chairman of Lagos State Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offences, Yinka Egbeyemi who confirmed that the lion has been removed from the residential apartment said the Indian national is yet to honor his invitation for questioning. The owner of the lion reportedly sent his three Nigerian workers to stand-in for him instead.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/lion-cub-found-in-residential-apartment-in-lagos-tranquilized-and-evacuated-photos.html
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by seyithug(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
E be like say dem beat am jazz ni o. See d red cloth grin
E be like so, for real. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Only an infant lion , poses little to no danger at that age .
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by thebigkendo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Vin658:
Local Lion is SHOCKED grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
It will be kept in the zoo, the Indian should know that it's not right to keep wild life animal in a residential apartment.

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by planetx: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
blackboy:
That is hate speech. What do you mean by imagine that from a foreigner? Is he not human or he doesnt have rights?
Go to You Tube and type in "Africans face racism in India" and see the dozens of videos that pop up. You are treated worse than dogs in their country but because of inferiority complex Nigerians like you give them VIP treatment. You can't even talk to their women in India without getting harrassed, so he is a damn foreigner and if I have the power all this curry smelling punjabis will be deported.

4 Likes

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sirmuel1:
If you know you can't feed it, please leave it for the owner

Nope.

We allow pets in Nigeria Not wild cats
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Abdul05:
Imagine that from a foreigner.

Foreigners know Nigeria is a lawless zoo, so they bring their own animals grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Liftedhands:
Better

Fear fear grin

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by thunderbabs: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Naija bad oo.. See as dem tie lion like Sallah ram ready for slaughter shocked

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Progress62(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
HitSong:
This one na cub and not a LION grin

Mumu bloggers said two years old grin
A two-years LION is already fully grown.
Sabi sabi
Sabinus nwa mba
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by favour101(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
They should leave the cob for the owner, how does that cob affect the bad leadership in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Kennydoc(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
This is just a cub. I remember facing certain Death undecided

I hope you've written a book already. I'm sure it will be a bestseller. Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by radautoworks: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
thebigkendo:

grin grin

I thought I was the only one who saw this SMH
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by willian10: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
blackboy:
Right to keep a wild animal?
Wtf are you saying

1 Like

Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Ashirioluwa: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sirmuel1:
The owner feeding it with our young girls
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by sayisayi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why dis cub no become stew? Na Nigeria, we don't value wildlife but stewlife
Re: The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated by Roroapple: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
And God bless you � �
Sirmuel1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.