Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly (49113 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Emyres: 2:56am On Oct 09, 2020
#EndSars Protesters were earlier today left to sleep under the cold weather of the night. The Lagos State CP with his men had removed the tents and sleeping equipments that they brought, but it didn't stop the #EndSars protesters to sleep outside the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Popular Instagram celebrity Mr Macaroni was one of those who slept outside.

Lalasticlala or Mynd44 please help move this to politics or any appropriate section. I don't know how it came under crime section.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by zang: 3:14am On Oct 09, 2020
May the best happen

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by ojmetrix(m): 3:16am On Oct 09, 2020
this is serious. it's either sars is end or drastically reformed

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Profadvocate: 5:51am On Oct 09, 2020
The truth remains that 90 percent of SARS guys are criminals
One even threatened to shoot me at Ikorodu lagos some months back when I did nothing wrong
I have to beg him

Nah life first

So many people joining this protest and shouting now are arm robbers;Kidnappers and fraudsters though not all

Absence of SARS will give rise to robbery and so on

It is well

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by nuban07(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Good way to go. I just hope if Fsar is banned, those rough looking guys won't still eventually turned to dreaded robbers.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Maxcollins042(m): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Okay. That's a nice one.

Please where is DJ Cuppy abi Puppy? She carry UK black lives matter for head but nowhere to be found regarding end SARS matter. E get as e be.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Donlamzy(m): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
This is what we call selfless service, I was saying it yesterday that Dabo (MR Macaroni) or psquare or Runtown or Falz or Jaywon or Tacha or Tiwasavage , Toke Makinwa or any celebrity that protested yesterday can’t be going on the street on a normal day and gets harassed by SARS officers, but they still came out for the protest and did their very best for the masses and poor youths, let someone come and tell me he is the voice of the street(Marlians) or he is one foolish odogwu, we will tell him he is twice as scared, the real voice of the street is Runtown, Falz , Mr Macaroni and other celebrities that came out and joined hands together to protest, y’all are the real MVP , God bless you

418 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by filleSouriante(f): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
A
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
scrap Sars
they are enemy of the people
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Davida33: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria. No official response from the presidency since Sunday.

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by zicoraads: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
One even threatened to shoot me at Ikorodu lagos some months back when I did nothing wrong
I have to beg him

Nah life first

So many people joining this protest and shouting now are arm robbers;Kidnappers and fraudsters though not all

It is well

You mustn't say anything, if you don't have any sensible take on a subject.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2020
These guys in uniform need serious reformation.
Profadvocate:

How many armed robbery cases were they able to solve prior to now?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Tillatalk: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2020
It's gettin hotter ..Falz and runtown are the type leader we need in this country not the likes of naira Marley and co

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by smartec: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Are we sure of this?
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by ezebunafo(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2020
It's well
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by BruncleZuma: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Benblaq(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

You are giving a point, and countering it at the same time. Bullshit.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by blinking001(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Commendable
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by StagethemTVee: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Stay on one Lane
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Kaolaniyi(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2020
End SARS now or never the shitt must stop immediately or we keep losing innocent citizen may God help in this one naija my country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Slawormir: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
The beginning of the end of sars......

Same protest here in sapele road yesterday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by newguy1(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2020
End sars will give rise to more armed robbers is simply nonsense talk this sars have been d robbers themselves.... they don’t even follow none of there own directive, ending them is d best

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by TheWalkingMind: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2020
zicoraads:

You mustn't say anything, if you don't have any sensible take on a subject.
He spoke absolute gibberish.

What a daft element of nature.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by StagethemTVee: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2020
He will soon leave them for Allen Avenue....Ooin

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by anonimi: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2020
ojmetrix:
this is serious. it's either sars is end or drastically reformed

Serious as it should be

anonimi:

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2020
My greatest happiness is the SARS menace affects everyone down south. They can't use tribal affiliations to pierce this protests. Shithole of a country. Please if you are yet to marry or born pikin no born for naija o lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Unified07: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2020
The Truth is that they can't end SARS they can only reform it
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by yenereal(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2020
shocked

SARS brought this upon themselves. To be honest, reformation is what I'm in support of, not scrapping.
They need to undergo serious training.
You don't shoot at unarmed civilian, no matter how provoked you are.
You don't check my phone, you didn't buy it for me.
You should not put hand inside my pocket, you may drop something there and lied that it was there already. However, if there's need to check my pocket, I'm the one to put hand while you observe.
The last time I checked SARS means Special Anti-Robbery Squad. From the acronym alone, SARS should be able to its functions and to whom to target.

Ending SARS would bring increase in arm robbery. I support reformation. Rigorous training especially mental checks should be done on many of them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Brushstrokes20: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2020
These are the real HEROES OF DEMOCRACY!

KUDOS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Obipat(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2020
This is what Buhari has turned into. The senile president doesn't even care. It's a pity that majority of people protesting against SARS brutality voted for Buhari in 2015 . God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Originalsly: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmmm...... suddenly.... no reports on SARS abusing civilians.... more about SARS being attacked by civilians. They are now living in fear.... gone into hiding.

9 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by ayenale1(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2020
SARS=criminals and licenced armed robbers...flush them out

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband. / Ishefun Boys Rape Girls In Ogun State, Victims Share Experiences / Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.