Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nairaland Males Are Partial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Males Are Partial (831 Views)

Masturbation Techniques For Males And Females / My Sister Strengthened My Believe On, Ladies And Males Are On Equal Strengths / Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Males Are Partial by Billionsclub: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
The new trend of boys discussing their ordeals in the hands of girls is very irritating. They only talk about the bad the girls are doing and not what they are doing wrong. Women are only reflection of what men makes of them. it is pitiable that Nairaland boys talk trash about girls. Most guys will never have a lasting relationship not to talk of lasting relationship because of their attitude. Some guys are
1 Sex maniac: Anytime they see a girl comes to visit, they want to take advantage of having as many round as they can have. All they think is sex.
2. Most guys are irresponsible: They cannot provide the basic needs of the girl. Money is a language in which love understands. Loving her is not enough, do your best but don't out -best your best. Be responsible for something in her life. U cannot provide all her needs but do your best
3. Most guys prefer sex talk to friendship talk. Talk about your plans for your future. At times,avoid sex talk. most a girl notice u are after sex, that relationship is gone.
If boys can reduce their sex urge, it will save them a lot of respect from girls. Don't allow your erection give u direction. use your head, not your heart.
Women are the most wonderful being on heart. if there was no women, the world would have be less fun. Women are the spices of men.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by crackhaus: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionsclub:
Women are only reflection of what men makes of them.
This statement is valid ONLY if it encompasses the positives as well as the negatives.

What I mean is this - your statement also implies that for every great woman out here who has made a name for herself in her society and in the larger world, her successes are nothing else but only a reflection of what men made of her.

Is this your supposition?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by maynation(f): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ubunja abd Martinez39 should for the sake of sanity come and learn from a real man.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Billionsclub: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
crackhaus:

This statement is valid ONLY if it encompasses the positives as well as the negatives.

What I mean is this - your statement also implies that for every great woman out here who has made a name for herself in her society and in the larger world, her successes are nothing else but only a reflection of what men made of her.

Is this your supposition?

you are correct on this. but the kind of insults and on girls in this platform is so irritating. they use demeaning words like hoes, that is inhuman.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Tony142: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:
Ubunja abd Martinez39 should for the sake of sanity come and learn from a real man.

Shut up, u are not qualify to mention those two bosses, anyway, the gods have forgiven u, go and sin no more cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by maynation(f): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tony142:

Shut up, u are not qualify to mention those two bosses, anyway, the gods have forgiven u, go and sin no more cheesy

Bosses? Who dash monkey banana? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Martinez39(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mtewww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Martinez39(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tony142:

Don't mind her. I have forgiven her irrationality and wayward caprice. She is just being a woman. It's not unusual when little children come to play. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Omar09(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionsclub:
The new trend of boys discussing their ordeals in the hands of girls is very irritating. They only talk about the bad the girls are doing and not what they are doing wrong. Women are only reflection of what men makes of them. it is pitiable that Nairaland boys talk trash about girls. Most guys will never have a lasting relationship not to talk of lasting relationship because of their attitude. Some guys are
1 Sex maniac: Anytime they see a girl comes to visit, they want to take advantage of having as many round as they can have. All they think is sex.
2. Most guys are irresponsible: They cannot provide the basic needs of the girl. Money is a language in which love understands. Loving her is not enough, do your best but don't out -best your best. Be responsible for something in her life. U cannot provide all her needs but do your best
3. Most guys prefer sex talk to friendship talk. Talk about your plans for your future. At times,avoid sex talk. most a girl notice u are after sex, that relationship is gone.
If boys can reduce their sex urge, it will save them a lot of respect from girls. Don't allow your erection give u direction. use your head, not your heart.
Women are the most wonderful being on heart. if there was no women, the world would have be less fun. Women are the spices of men.

To all the nigies out there, avoid this bitch. I've met a bitch like him once, bitch as a niigie he was, is a fvcking feminist. Imagine the crap.

Niggie you did not have to ass lick them hoes in public, have some self respect and do em in privates. Fvcking hate feminist niggie like you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Martinez39(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionsclub:

Women are the most wonderful beingS on EARTH.
ehn?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by yeyeosoronga: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionsclub:

you are correct on this. but the kind of insults and on girls in this platform is so irritating. they use demeaning words like hoes, that is inhuman.

No need to get worked up over what anyone chooses to say. We are all a product of our environment, and our very first exposure is our family.
Many of us understand those shouting hoes about were raised by their mothers from the proceeds of hoeing. That was all they were ever exposed to, and they would naturally assume all women are like their mothers and sisters. Many of them commit incest with their sisters and cousins secretly. Many of them were raped by their aunties at home as young impressionable boys.
Most times, all I feel for them is pity, as I understand the horrors they have gone through in the hands of those women meant to protect them, who have instead violated them.
Their fathers are not left out of the abuse inflicted upon them either, but that is topic for another day

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Martinez39(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omar09:

To all the nigies out there, avoid this bitch. I've met a bitch like him once, bitch as a niigie he was, is a fvcking feminist. Imagine the crap.

Niggie you did not have to ass lick them hoes in public, have some self respect and do em in privates. Fvcking hate feminist niggie like you.
It's surprising how a man's brain and destiny can be so lost in a woman's laps and pussy that he would create an idiotic thread like this. The op is a perfectly conditioned simp. Who knows if he is trolling? It's hard to tell the difference these days. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by crackhaus: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionsclub:

you are correct on this.
Ohh I am correct? shocked
So you agree with that? grin

You have an interesting idea of things, very interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Omar09(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Martinez39:
It's surprising how a man's brain and destiny can be so lost in a woman's laps and pussy that he would create an idiotic thread like this. The op is a perfectly conditioned simp. Who knows if he is trolling? It's hard to tell the difference these days. grin

I was in a WhatsApp group oh... Catching fun till one dude like that pm me.. I replied, we chatted then one thing led to another I told him of a girl who was trying to change my perception of women these days n that I feared she wants to date me but she trying to make me into that little boy she wants and can control, me never give am chance. The guy come ask me wetin I want I tell am say I no deh ready for relationship all I want is her pussy that's all.
My man started preaching feminism shitt to me and how women were being oppressed. I asked him what he stood to gain defending the so called creature out to demolish you for their personal gain and ego. He fucking blocked me and kicked me out of the WhatsApp group. But this argument was done in private.
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by crackhaus: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omar09:

Are you on drugs?

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Omar09(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Are you on drugs?
Yes. Red pill.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Martinez39(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omar09:

I was in a WhatsApp group oh... Catching fun till one dude like that pm me.. I replied, we chatted then one thing led to another I told him of a girl who was trying to change my perception of women these days n that I feared she wants to date me but she trying to make me into that little boy she wants and can control, me never give am chance. The guy come ask me wetin I want, I tell am say I no deh ready for relationship all I want is her pussy that's all.
My man started preaching feminism shitt to me and how women were being oppressed. I asked him what he stood to gain defending the so called creature out to demolish you for their personal gain and ego. He fucking blocked me and kicked me out of the WhatsApp group. But this argument was done in private.
Don't mind him.
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by crackhaus: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omar09:

Yes. Red pill.
You've ODed son, which is why everything is blurry and you can't see clearly who you're quoting.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by YorubaPrince: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
angry
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Omar09(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
crackhaus:

You've ODed son, which is why everything is blurry and you can't see clearly who you're quoting.

Shit my bad. I meant to quote the OP. Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Billionsclub: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't be myopic in view. Don't deviate from what I pointed out. No man in his right senses can call his mother hoe. If u don't want to change, u can continue to call any name that you like. we are human. we should at least respect each other including females

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Billionsclub: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omar09:

I was in a WhatsApp group oh... Catching fun till one dude like that pm me.. I replied, we chatted then one thing led to another I told him of a girl who was trying to change my perception of women these days n that I feared she wants to date me but she trying to make me into that little boy she wants and can control, me never give am chance. The guy come ask me wetin I want I tell am say I no deh ready for relationship all I want is her pussy that's all.
Just because someone acted wrongly to u doesn't make everyone the same. I don't have to prove myself. I am new to Nairaland but the little time I have spent here,i have seen demeaning words from males of Nairalanders. Ask yourself , Can u call your daughter hoe? I guess your answer is no. Treat people with respect even if u don't view things thame same way

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Martinez39(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionsclub:

Don't be myopic in view. Don't deviate from what I pointed out. No man in his right senses can call his mother hoe. If u don't want to change, u can continue to call any name that you like. we are human. we should at least respect each other including females
I don't have much time to spend on you. So men on nairaland have been calling their mothers h0es? Really? Good day.
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Omar09(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionsclub:

Just because someone acted wrongly to u doesn't make everyone the same. I don't have to prove myself. I am new to Nairaland but the little time I have spent here,i have seen demeaning words from males of Nairalanders. Ask yourself , Can u call your daughter hoe? I guess your answer is no. Treat people with respect even if u don't view things thame same way

Nigga quiet down a bit
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by helinues: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ok, We now have Nairaland Minister of Morality

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by FakeManna: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Ok, We now have Nairaland Minister of Morality

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by crackhaus: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omar09:

Shit my bad. I meant to quote the OP. Sorry bro.
No p.
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Biingoo: 2:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't have much time to spend on you. So men on nairaland have been calling their mother's h0es? Really? Good day.
You really sabi. The guy na fool
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Tony142: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:

Bosses? Who dash monkey banana? grin grin

Lol, i know u have a crush on ubunja, but do not worry i will beg him to give u a chance cheesy
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Tony142: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind her. I have forgiven her irrationality and wayward caprice. She is just being a woman. It's not unusual when little children come to play. grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by maynation(f): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Tony142:
Lol, i know u have a crush on ubunja, but do not worry i will beg him to give u a chance cheesy

Him no go wan die na. grin grin

Na smallies that guy sabi do.
Re: Nairaland Males Are Partial by Tony142: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:

Him no go wan die na. grin grin

Na smallies that guy sabi do.
Lol, i just dey sorry for u, u still dey form hard to get abi? No worry, by the time ubunja finish riding on your p*ssy for 7 straight hours u will deny your family and follow him like the way the disciple denied their family and follow jesus cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A rich big Dick is a turn on / Egg Donor / Best Answer To Why Do Women Lose Sex After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.