Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu (3445 Views)

Ramadan Message: Fayemi Urges Muslims To Promote Peace And Nation-Building / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by JonDon12: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2019
Ugwuanyi. Keep doing what you are doing. If you can do more, do it. As a former resident of Enugu, i appreciated the love honesty serenity and tranquility i experienced there and umu nwanyi over there . omg. Ugwuanyi you can do better and we will always support you.
Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2019
The Hediot should renovate abakpa and ensure adequate water supply instead of blaring his speakers of impotency loud. Malfunctioning governor.
Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by Baroba(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
PotatoSalad:
I'm not sure Chime had this amount of publicity, but still a billion times better than this clueless clown.
Promote peace? As if Enugu isn't one of the most peaceful States in this country.

Tell em bro, this big for nothing brain dead governor is a total waste of space..
Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by Kennyswagzz: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

They are all thieves and fraudsters
Especially the governors of Abia and Enugu

But Enugu seems to be the worst.. Seriously the man is not doing anything there.. The former governor Sullivan chime was miles ahead of him in all ramification
I thought SE was Singapore?gringrin
Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by ZombieTERROR: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
I thought SE was Singapore?gringrin

You people don't go anywhere...
It's still better than your ogbomosho caves
Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by Kennyswagzz: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You people don't go anywhere...
It's still better than your ogbomosho caves
then why do your people come there to push wheelbarrowgringrin
Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by ZombieTERROR: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
then why do your people come there to push wheelbarrowgringrin

There is no one in oshogbo cave pushing wheel barrow
Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by Kennyswagzz: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

There is no one in oshogbo cave pushing wheel barrow
do you want to see pictures of your gala brothers?? cheesy grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Says He Will Continue To Promote Peace In Enugu by SunriseW(f): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
ezewealth:
Chime remains the best gov of enugu state, chime was building roads in enugu like a mad man, this man cant even maintain the roads,chime is what makes enugu what it is today. Man never owe salary for a minute.
He said" he was once a civil servant, over his death body for him to owe any civil servant

I'm telling you, Chime gave civil servants a breath of fresh air. They never believed it was possible to be paid salary every month, but d man made it happen. 25th of every month,not even a day delay unless by ur bank. We had to include Chima in our block rosary prayers every day� Because of that man, my lunch money increased to more than 3 times the amount it was.
Do I even talk about the roads, I didn't even know what good roads and working traffic lights were like until he came into power.
That Enugu is neat today is because of him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saw Obaseki Crying During The Election And Calling For Cancellations Of Votes / Boundary Between Anambra And Rivers State. / Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.