Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. (66645 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Crysallis(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2022
A Nigerian man has shared the video of his German Wife peeling yam with a peeler instead of a knife. The surprised man said it is not right as she used a peeler, insinuating that the gods will be angry.

In her defence, the lady said it was difficult for her to use the knife and the peeler was much easier to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL32YpWkh2o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ciku0j0gCbY/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=

8 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Olojuobinrin(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2022
The yam peeler is very effective and don’t take too much of your time also no risk of using knife to cut your hand by mistake and you also save a lot of yam that would have gone with the peels.
So I recommend this for everyone .

480 Likes 33 Shares

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by meobizy(f): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2022
It’s a large potato after all.

Nigerian men don’t try when picking oyibo wives.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by OnionBandit(f): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2022
meobizy:

That's what is obtainable, especially if you are not stinkingly rich like successful footballers and musicians grin

186 Likes 18 Shares

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by HarlequinLekex: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Nothing bad,he should have gone to his village to pick wife na

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by NnamdiN: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
You guys literally dump everything on the Internet on nairaland.

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Crysallis:
A Nigerian man has shared the video of his German Wife peeling yam with a peeler instead of a knife. The surprised man said it is not right as she used a peeler, insinuating that the gods will be angry.
In her defence, the lady said it was difficult for her to use the knife and the peeler was much easier to use.
See reasoning of a man in Germany abeg! undecided

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by juman(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good way.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by jeromestarks: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oyinbo like easy.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by 2Radii: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
meobizy:

grin wayray

Seriously I didn't understand what u meant by large potato before, I tot u re refering to the yam.
If not that I tot outside the box grin

Modified:: what meobizy is referring to here is the woman, the big woman

13 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by DAramis: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
2Radii:
grin wayray

Seriously I didn't understand what u meant by large potato before, I tot u re refering to the yam.
If not that I tot outside the box grin
Abeg, wetin you decode from her comment? is it about the woman or what? grin

I still can't figure out what she meant by her first statement.

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by 2Radii: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
DAramis:

Abeg, wetin you decode from her comment? is it about the woman or what? grin

I still can't figure out what she meant by her first statement.
U make me laf grin

Na the woman she dey call large potato grin
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by F4ku: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
meobizy:

LOL.. grin grin grin Bia.. Are You Sure You Want To Make Heaven??

8 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by DAramis: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
2Radii:
U make me laf grin

Na the woman she dey call large potato grin
Na wah.

Not nice at all especially coming from a lady. And for information, the woman is not looking bad especially when she is compared to other women out there. If she is a mother, she doesn't expect her to look sweet sixteen

35 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
I love the way people are taking our culture outside the shores of Africa,many women both in Africa,Europe,Asia and American continents are getting used to the Igbo way of life, it's really something to be proud of

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by 2Radii: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
DAramis:

Na wah.

Not nice at all especially coming from a lady. And for information, the woman is not looking bad especially when compared to other women out there. If she is a mother, she doesn't expect to look sweet sixteen
ehm... Our girls here no wan follow u know that one oh

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by bdon123(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Crysallis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=qL32YpWkh2o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ciku0j0gCbY/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=
D man na mumu man,suffer no dey tire am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by dazzlingd(m): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Marry fine black skin girl with correct bakassi or chelsea, u no go hear word. U go marry pensioner because she is white

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by etrange: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
I don't understand, the device was invented to do just that and make life easier. Why use a knife if you prefer the peeler? It's not like he was the one cooking. And it's not like the food tastes differently based on how it's peeled. So what's the drama about? To many Nigerian men, you're not a good wife if you use washing machines, pounding machines, dishwasher, etc. They take pride in seeing their wives do things the hard way even if the family can afford these devices. But it seems this one just wants to make a video for the attention. He's even lucky she didn't give it to him to peel. Lol

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by ThothHermes: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2022
I need to order that peeler. I can't peel anything to save my life.

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by cunny88(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
meobizy:

this one is even ok, u need see some of our guys putting up with great grannies just to escape poverty

10 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by tydi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin

Don't dare cheat on her else she will pill your gbola same way

White people finger nails always look disgusting.

And na same fingers she go dig for same Eba with you oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by isahi: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
This one na German style.

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Kingpele(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wow , my brother to marry a good and not too fat oyibo ladies is becoming rocket science but we can't have the same spec...whatever make u happy is fine...

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Eniolohunda: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
People making lives easier for themselves and you are saying one god is angry. Wetin concern's the god.

4 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by wiseone28: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Oh she is white we all laugh it off

But if she was black we send her home to her parents.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by MT: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
We make salad too as an african, and it doesn't make a news. No big deal in what she did.

2 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Ara21(f): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
I love how free she is with her husband. Nothing like husband and wife flowing well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by IrepChrist: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good .......

Humble reminder, peeps Jesus is calling you to repentance. He loves you.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / He Wants Sex Every Time / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.