Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom (66687 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Deltatoto: 3:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Marriage is for better for worse .

The man should just pray her to change her lifestyle to save his matrimonial home.
ashawo spotted
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Riele(f): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Deltatoto:
ashawo spotted
Don't be a m.0ron .
It is your mother that is ashawo .
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Riele(f): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Mandeyy:
it's not for better or for worse when promiscuity is involved. That woman is wicked! No prayer can change such a lewd woman. Or do you want the man to keep her, then sleep with her unprotected and in the end contract HIV? God forbid!

She ain't wicked .
What she's doing is an everyday norm with men .
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by DarkJeddi(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Misslagbaja:

That's the same thing they tell women with cheating and violent husbands. "For better for worse" "pray" etc. Now she is telling the man to do the same.
Well,how many men introduce their side chicks to their wives?

This one is cheating and boldily introduces them to her husband,village people done deliberate on her matter..

Let her go and enjoy her men friends in peace..
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Bahddo(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Why would he not use condom with you when you are a remorseless cheating hoe?

The world has free access to something that should be exclusively his, and you want the man to pretend he is the only one, and pack up all the STDs known to humankind?
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Bahddo(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

She ain't wicked .
no it isn't.

Women exaggerate male cheating while downplaying or denying theirs (the few times they manage to be caught). Considering how easy it is to sleep with many girls with bfs and even married women, I don't see how it is a norm with men only. You ladies are simply pretentious.
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

She ain't wicked .
Then do it with your husband since it's a norm to you. It's immoral for husbands and wives to engage in adultery.
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Marriage is for better for worse .

The man should just pray her to change her lifestyle to save his matrimonial home.

Only a loose girl would advise a man to continue in this kind of union.
You want him to catch HIV and die, right?
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Riele(f): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Only a loose girl would advise a man to continue in this kind of union. You want him to catch HIV and die, right?
You're the loose one .
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

You're the loose one .
No, I am not a loose man.
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Riele(f): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
WORLDPEACE:
No, I am not a loose man.
Oh . But you have the gut to call someone you don't know that .
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Oh .
But you have the gut to call someone you don't know that .

I thought you practice it since you are promoting it.

I don't promote what I don't do.

That woman does not say she will stop. She is only concerned about where a divorce will leave her.

A woman who has the nerve to introduce her lovers to her husband and has the nerve to complain about him using condom to protect himself.

The man finally has the will to leave such an abusive union and you are talking about "for better or worse".

YOU are an advocate of adultery and I maintain that you must be loose to want anyone to continue in such a demeaning, disrespectful and damned union.
Re: My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom by Riele(f): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I thought you practice it since you are promoting it.

I don't promote what I don't do.

That woman does not say she will stop. She is only concerned about where a divorce will leave her.

A woman who has the nerve to introduce her lovers to her husband and has the nerve to complain about him using condom to protect himself.

The man finally has the will to leave such an abusive union and you are talking about "for better or worse".

YOU are an advocate of adultery and I maintain that you must be loose to want anyone to continue in such a demeaning, disrespectful and damned union.

Where did I promote her lifestyle ?.
I only asked that she be prayed for .

I hope your mouth will be sharp like this if the woman was the victim .

Hypocrite !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / He Wants Sex Every Time / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.