Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) (47523 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, this is what I have always said.
Innoson would grow Little by little.

Those that said he should get a fully automated plant, he has now gotten automated.

Those that wants him to produce engines as if Mercedes Benz produces engines, he is going to do that in time as he grows and expands.

Those that wants him to create unique designs, he is also going to do that in time when he has consumer trust and a market base.

Though I am sure none of those big mouthed critics above have an innoson vehicle.
how many innoson you get or any of your family member get? Where I dey stay, I never see innoson before. . Na for only internet I dey see innoson..
And before you say I live in SW, I don't .
And morever, why I go waste money by innoson when better cars with better design and quality dey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

As long as 80% of the engineers and workers there are Nigerians, it is produced on Igbo soil and the chairman is Igbo, it is a Nigerian company.

Chinese car companies are in China.
assembling plant wey chinese people full any how so grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
ajl:
When some people cry "Dangote this, Dangote that" ... here is another successful businessman that started from an humble beginning from making motorcycles parts to manufacturing vehicles. If not for the "waked" mentality of Nigerians and obnoxious taste for foreign products, this man should be on the Forbes list by now. Imagine the huge Nigerian market. I learn there are about 12 million units of vehicles on Nigeria roads. A market share of 25% alone by Innoson will have huge impact on the company and also help boost quality of cars manufactured. And then over 1 billion African market. If Nigerians refuse to purchase a car manufactured by a Nigerian company, how would other Africans buy the vehicles.
if you have money, will you buy innoson.. talk truth?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by RTSC: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Don't quote me again, you bigoted nutjob.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
henrydadon:
Innoson is a Chinese company.. An igbo man is being used for marketing. They don't wanna be another China company coming to take over Africa
I want you to watch this Video of Innoson to cure your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VOu9Ofrgb4

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
henrydadon:
Innoson is a Chinese company.. An igbo man is being used for marketing. They don't wanna be another China company coming to take over Africa
[/s]

Shut your trap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

Don't quote me again, you bigoted nutjob.
you know ain't lying grin grin
Since you so much love innoson, how many do you have in your family? grin grin grin
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
I hope you have data, watch Innoson industrial complex

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Congrats Innoson....But on a lighter note allow designers shop ur money na....it's also a way to boost our economy....lol

Let him win the GTB case first.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by RTSC: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

I want you to watch this Video of Innoson to cure your ignorance

You don't even need to make the effort.

As long as Innoson would keep reflecting its employment quota based on the patronages from the different part of Nigeria, then it is okay.

I hear they want to build a new manufacturing plant in akwa ibom for the good people of akwa ibom.
That would be cool to hopefully serve the export market through their ports.

They should open a depot in the far north, maybe Kaduna or katsina to export to border nations like Cameroon and Niger republic maybe even to mali via land.

Deliberate Cheap cars could be a Master stroke in that part of west Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by odomanis: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Abeg, make dem dey drive their sub-standard cars for their jungle make dem no bring am come SW. cool

Na waa o ! Some people are addicted to discrimination .

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by easymoment: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
It is always nonentities like you that can't even be productive to their parents that always come I line to spew trash to our cyber space
SuperBlack:
Wonderful,

Give us Biafra and see how Igbos develop in Two years

Innoson is not popular because he's not Dangote or OTI$

but he's going higher and Higher
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by webngnews: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Obdk: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, this is what I have always said.
Innoson would grow Little by little.

Those that said he should get a fully automated plant, he has now gotten automated.

Those that wants him to produce engines as if Mercedes Benz produces engines, he is going to do that in time as he grows and expands.

Those that wants him to create unique designs, he is also going to do that in time when he has consumer trust and a market base.

Though I am sure none of those big mouthed critics above have an innoson vehicle.

Innoson already have there unique designs...
Ivm umu
Ivm fox
Ivm ikenga (in honor of Dr. Dozie Ikedife. The Ikenga of Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Mayordavisevent: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Abeg, make dem dey drive their sub-standard cars for their jungle make dem no bring am come SW. cool

You are a disgrace to sw we don't preach hates here, we are all for love and unity. Pls carry ur hate go join Boko Haram.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Emmydo360(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:

The one good reason Nigeria can never flourish as a country cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
No, border is only closed on rice cus that's what a poor man consumes, while the same border is open for them to import high end automobile, access medical attentuon and celebrate birthday outside the shores of nigeria.

Keep deceiving urselves. I miss Major Nzoeogu.
This plague needs to be wipe out

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mayordavisevent:

You are a disgrace to sw we don't preach hates here, we are all for love and unity. Pls carry ur hate go join Boko Haram.

angry

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by chukel(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

U Smoke Kai Kai This Morning??angry
did you see where they wrote it was financed jointly by National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC) and bank of industry. These are agencies under the federal government. If buhari did not give approval, this wouldn't have been done.
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Sunsets: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Igbo Amaka people will never disappoint. Can't a post of an achievement by an Igbo be IgboAmakaless?
nwakibie3:
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by SuperBlack: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
easymoment:
It is always nonentities like you that can't even be productive to their parents that always come I line to spew trash to our cyber space

Should we start talking about achievement?

or should we even start with pictures

please don't be stupid enough to be useless in replying my comment,

I'm very sure that I'm not your Age mate, and what I have achieved at my age your useless good for nothing idiotic parents have not and can never achieve it until they die.

animal like you
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by RTSC: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
henrydadon:

Really you are really gonna compare Benz, Toyota with innoson ? Really

Innoson has done more than Toyota did at the same age.
And they would grow much faster than Toyota ever did at the same age.
All the technology is already available on the open market. It is just a matter of money to buy and implement them.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

Innoson has done more than Toyota did at the same age.
And they would grow much faster than Toyota ever did at the same age.
All the technology is already available. It is just a matter of money to buy and implement them.

Have you seen the sub standard product innoson are producing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by RTSC: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
henrydadon:

Have you seen the sub standard product innoson are producing?

The sub standard products that shell Nigeria, a leader in occupational health and safety, recently endorsed and would be buying.?

Are you obtuse or just bigoted?

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

The sub standard products that shell Nigeria, a leader in occupational health and safety, recently endorsed and would be buying.?

Are you obtuse or just bigoted?

Look they are sub standard product.. it what it is.. Whether shell endorse it or not.
I Know a bunch of new comers in the automobile industry who came out strong without criticism on their products..

Tesla

Mahindra

Haval

These are new brand who just entered the industry recently with solid product.. Check out their cars and compare with innoson.. You will see the difference....no copy cat.. Pure and original stuff.. If you like keep supporting mediocrity na you sabi.
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by RTSC: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
henrydadon:

Look they are sub standard product.. it what it is.. Whether shell endorse it or not.
I Know a bunch of new comers in the automobile industry who came out strong without criticism on their products..

Tesla

Mahindra

Haval

These are new brand who just entered the industry recently with solid product.. Check out their cars and compare with innoson.. You will see the difference....no copy cat.. Pure and original stuff.. If you like keep supporting mediocrity na you sabi.
And if you get sued now, you would start crying like a baby.

Have you used an innoson vehicle before?have you even seen it physically?
So you are better and more informed than shell Nigeria?

The Tesla you are talking about, have you even seen it before physically?

Clown

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

And if you get sued now, you would start crying like a baby.

Have you used an innoson vehicle before?have you even seen it physically?
So you are better and more informed than shell Nigeria?

The Tesla you are talking about, have you even seen it before physically?

Clown

You keep shouting shell, like shell are some sort of authority when it come to automobile quality.. I won't bother arguing with you anymore.. Because it Obvious you are deluded.
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Augustine14: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:

you must be a FOOL seriously. Who listens to Goats like you Anumanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
henrydadon:

You keep shouting shell, like shell are some sort of authority when it come to automobile quality.. I won't bother arguing with you anymore.. Because it Obvious you are deluded.
He who God has blessed no man can curse, you are just wasting your time grin go and manufacture ordinary slippers, before attacking a man your entire village can't get to his arms

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Goddex: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? / 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / Bajaj Launches Re 250 Superkeke In Nigeria, Unveils Jay Jay Okocha As Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.