Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,167 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) (6325 Views)

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Tapout:

consuming w33d has a more gratifying and lasting effect. I wonder why people still smoke it.

are you sure.. I was tobacco was always more dangerous than weed
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Nmezor(f): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Very disgusting... I hope all smokers quit it
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by RTSC: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2019
I have never smoked or drank beers and spirits ever in my life.
I always turn it away when offered.

I hope I never learn the habit.
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Kyllahmc(m): 5:54am On Nov 20, 2019
imagine,and smoking is legal here in Dubai while Alcohol isn't...smh
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Ragman: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Okay ... now I'll take quitting seriously. My goodness.
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by crackhouse(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by mrssomebody(f): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2019
tillaman:
Tobacco haaaa, he wants to donate this disaster to another person grin he only smoked for 30 years I can’t imagine how the lungs of My homie’s grandad will look like the man told us he started smoking cigarettes at 17 in the UK and he hasn’t stopped, he clocked 78 around August and he looks so healthy and the day his daughter in law tried to have him quit the man fell sick so the moment he saw his cigarette after 3 sticks he got well
We can only hope his lungs doesn’t eventually collapse
as he is 78 now something must kill a man after all...let's wait and see. I wish him a long life though.
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Omoboricash(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2019
beresponsible:
My goodness and i hold cigar for hand. Gotta quit this sh*t
Pls don't quit. Good for your system
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:45am On Dec 13, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin

The patient had signed up to donate his organs after death, but medics quickly realised they would not be able to use them.
I miss our fight tongue
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by olab059(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2019
tillaman:
Tobacco haaaa, he wants to donate this disaster to another person grin he only smoked for 30 years I can’t imagine how the lungs of My homie’s grandad will look like the man told us he started smoking cigarettes at 17 in the UK and he hasn’t stopped, he clocked 78 around August and he looks so healthy and the day his daughter in law tried to have him quit the man fell sick so the moment he saw his cigarette after 3 sticks he got well
We can only hope his lungs doesn’t eventually collapse

Well, at least, he has lived up to 78. Some don't smoke or drink and die before even 60 years old.
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Can we take it to the ozza room tongue

Thegeneralqueen:
I miss our fight tongue
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
madridguy:
Can we take it to the ozza room tongue

if you say so tongue
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Are you in Lagos?

Thegeneralqueen:
if you say so tongue
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by sherlockit(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Never take that next bottle of alcohol, spirit or soda drink without "ASD Ginger drink".

ASD Ginger drink is a non-alcoholic drink made from one of the best Fresh Ginger Root in the world.

Can be taking just the way it is, or mixed with any drink what so ever.

We are committed to bringing the treasures of the earth to the people of the world.

Your body needs a proper care, it's (if not) the only thing you can never regret investing in.

Check the images below for the amazing health benefits of Ginger.

Try it today and You will be Glad you did!
Kindly Call / WhatsApp - 07069700891 : for more enquires

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
madridguy:
Are you in Lagos?

Yes
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
What part of Lagos.... I dey Alimosho

Thegeneralqueen:
Yes
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
madridguy:
What part of Lagos.... I dey Alimosho

I stays at vgc
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Lie-nus

Thegeneralqueen:
I stays at vgc
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin grin Lie-nus

Have I ever lied to you before ?
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
We never run show before grin but i know you're somewhere in Abakaliki

Thegeneralqueen:
Have I ever lied to you before ?
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
madridguy:
We never run show before grin but i know you're somewhere in Abakaliki

Sorry I'm from there but I don't base there....... taught we planned for a meetup last time and how you love me to cook oha soup when I comes sometime before the elections but don't know what eventually went wrong......
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
So can i come for the oha soup this christmas?

Thegeneralqueen:
Sorry I'm from there but I don't base there....... taught we planned for a meetup last time and how you love me to cook oha soup when I comes sometime before the elections but don't know what eventually went wrong......
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
madridguy:
So can i come for the oha soup this christmas?

Sorry I'm staying with my aunt here in lagos no one comes visiting except I come
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
You're free to come naaa..When are you coming?

Thegeneralqueen:
Sorry I'm staying with my aunt here in lagos no one comes visiting except I come
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:59am On Dec 14, 2019
madridguy:
You're free to come naaa..When are you coming?

Not until I see your real face
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 2:07am On Dec 14, 2019
How do you intend to see my real face?

Thegeneralqueen:
Not until I see your real face

1 Like

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Ayomidesimeon(m): 2:18am On Dec 14, 2019
madridguy:

shocked https://mp3flavor.com
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2019
RTSC:

inside life
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
madridguy:

You're the man so lead and I'll follow
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by CaptainMitch: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jewman undecided
RTSC:

Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by madridguy(m): 1:07am On Dec 15, 2019
I should lead as how?

Thegeneralqueen:
You're the man so lead and I'll follow
Re: Chinese Surgeon Shares Black Lungs Of A Dead Decades Smoker(Graphics) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
madridguy:
I should lead as how?

Upload it here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Abere Seed And Coconut Water / She Cannot Use Sanitary Pads! / Virgin Coconut Oil & Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER For Skin & Hair Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.