Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Red Drops Of Blindness - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Drops Of Blindness (1951 Views)

Rezthapoet Drops Love Chapbook “Beautiful One” / Nairaland Humor Writer, Classcaptain Drops New Book " Facebook To Yabaleft" / Nairaland Author Drops Price Of Poetry Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by queenitee(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Divepen1:
Thanks for calling this out.

Everyone I'm so sorry for stopping. I have a lot of uncompleted stories. So, I was forced to push this story down the queue. I've arranged how I'll be writing the stories.
The more I tried continuing, the more my mind switch over to the uncompleted stories.
We are with you
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by Divepen1(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2019
queenitee:

We are with you
Thanks. By the way, I finished Book 3 of Fortune City, editing and sending to Editor and we're good to go.

And where do I send your copy of Book 1
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by queenitee(f): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Divepen1:
Thanks. By the way, I finished Book 3 of Fortune City, editing and sending to Editor and we're good to go.

And where do I send your copy of Book 1
I can’t wait to be back to my city. *dancing*

My copy of book 1?
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by Divepen1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
queenitee:
I can’t wait to be back to my city. *dancing*

My copy of book 1?
Hard copy
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by ayshow6102(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happy Xmas @divepen 1
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by Divepen1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
ayshow6102:
Happy Xmas @divepen 1
Wish you the same..
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by queenitee(f): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Divepen1:
Hard copy
Hey God. Me? Hard Copy? Lemme go and sort out confusion and come back to type something

I’m in Ibadan presently. Thank you so much.
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by Divepen1(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2019
queenitee:

Hey God. Me? Hard Copy? Lemme go and sort out confusion and come back to type something

I’m in Ibadan presently. Thank you so much.
Good. Easy. When I'm coming to see my lecturers next year, we will meet. I hope it's not to far from UI?
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by queenitee(f): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Divepen1:
Good. Easy. When I'm coming to see my lecturers next year, we will meet. I hope it's not to far from UI?
I school in oshogbo �� I will be going back next year. “What am I going o do o?”�
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by Divepen1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
queenitee:

I school in oshogbo �� I will be going back next year. “What am I going o do o?”�
Seriously? I can even take you on a date... I'm temporarily settling in Osogbo... Ilesha-Garage to be precise.
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by queenitee(f): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Divepen1:
Seriously? I can even take you on a date... I'm temporarily settling in Osogbo... Ilesha-Garage to be precise.
OMG, I’m so happy. Very happy. Yes yes. I’m literally dancing.
Re: Red Drops Of Blindness by Divepen1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
queenitee:

OMG, I’m so happy. Very happy. Yes yes. I’m literally dancing.
:O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toni Kan's Nights Of The Creaking Bed New Collection / Poetic Rendition Of Ekiti Monkeys & Others At ANA Lagos Meeting! / The Heart Seeks A Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.