Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) (28353 Views)

See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris / Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good day guys.

I've been busy back to back to add all these to my portfolio on Nairaland so I made this thread to post my most recent works.

What's art if you don't showcase it right??

I'm open to criticisms, corrections and possible commissions.

Thank you

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Bithub: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Very good work

But see. When you use brown/golden pencil use brown frame. When you use black pencil, use golden or brown frame. The contrast should help project your artistry more

Its a 100% for me. Nice work bro. Get a blog, upload your works.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bithub:
Very good work

But see. When you use brown/golden pencil use brown frame. When you use black pencil, use golden or brown frame. The contrast should help project your artistry more

Its a 100% for me. Nice work bro. Get a blog, upload your works.

Thanks a lot boss. I'll work on that.. your comment is appreciated

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Still coming....

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Bithub: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
NevetsIbot:

I'm coming to get myself some artworks. I hope you're affordable. How many days does it take to make a portrait work like the samples

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Try harder...

All of them are actually ugly.

Oh I forgot, it's art

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bithub:

I'm coming to get myself some artworks. I hope you're affordable. How many days does it take to make a portrait work like the samples

Affordability is contextual sir . We can always reach an agreement that's favourable both of us. So yes . I'm affordable cheesy

3 days at least .. less hurry, better results sir.

17 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Try harder...

Oh I forgot, it's art

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Can't get to this guy bro... Bye

34 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
How much to get one done and how many days does it take?

I’m planning on having frames of all the ladies I have fvcked and put them all over my room. smiley

Then a larger one of my “landlady” at the center!!

Mehn see cruise!! grin

Like this

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

I'm awed.

Awed that none of the artworks awed me.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by UNCL3(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Commenting right below the king of wisdom is quite a privilege

I already fvcking gave a like before he even finished commenting.

N besides nice art work, I have friends into this n I so much appreciate art work.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Iu
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is nice bro! Include your number or your Instagram ID. For easy access for people to sharply contact you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by midolian(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice!

How much will you draw this Jagaban's pepper dem picture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Mr100Dollars: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Life is just so funny and unfair, is it that the time God was sharing talent in heaven, some of us were in Ashawo quarter or beer palour? I envy those with talents alot, nice art works bro.
Bonatheripper:
Try harder...

Oh I forgot, it's art
Your sense nor go school at all.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
My God continue florish you in this gift of art, you shall also receive recognition internationally. Amen

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by hakunamatata00(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by guru90: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice!!

keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Krexpah(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Good day guys.

I've been busy back to back to add all these to my portfolio on Nairaland so I made this thread to post my most recent works.

Thank you
nice work bro I will need a portrait of myself too

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by joey150(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Great talent.

Unfortunately I do not appreciate pencil drawing, I'll rather settle for a normal picture.

Regardless, you have a fantastic gift. Now find a good way to commerciaise it. There are loads of people that cherish this kind of art.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
kiss
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by ecclize: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice one op...
God bless your hand work
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by guru90: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
stupidity:
How much to get one done and how many days does it take?

I’m planning on having frames of all the ladies I have fvcked and put them all over my room. smiley

Then a larger one of my “landlady” at the center!!

Mehn see cruise!! grin

Like this

Talk of a Smoker.......lolzzz
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
I go need your work faaaaa
NevetsIbot:
Good day guys.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nice work,bro.More blessings.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by bosunjohns(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:
Good day guys.

Thank you

waht's the cost of your artworks..
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Vivos: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
what's the price range
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Arts! I wish I were a fan.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
NevetsIbot:

I can get you a free blog but you will pay for hosting... If interested
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
these are beautiful........
guy i go dy glad if i learn from you

I love art..pls i'll be glad if you can turn up

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos) by sylve11: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Chingykay77:
these are beautiful........
guy i go dy glad if i learn from you

I love art..pls i'll be glad if you can turn up

same here.

@ op, nice work. Me love them all cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kehinde Wiley Paints Obama’s Official Portrait (Photos) / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot / Chinwe Chukwuogo-roy 68th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.