Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made (69387 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by airminem(f): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Omo. see as that table spoon thick like Ifeanyi. Nice one David
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Mutemenot(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Now we know why he married her - FOOD!!

Are they married

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by danduchi(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap
see black man.. You must complain
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by 8stargeneral: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2019
igbo girls rocks
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Awoleesu(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Of a truth, the way to a Man's heart is through his mouth!
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by nlPoster: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Is he married?

Just asking because people here are part of the deception, unless someone can tell us about the event?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2019
cheesy

E dey sweet now first, after 3 years we go know

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Switruth: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
Are these two actually married? Because his behavior has been questionable in recent days. Stuff with baby, drink to stupor at the dedication, go to Dubai, Chase people with weapons. And where is the wife in all this if she's really just given birth, etc?
. He just called her a wife. Whatelse do you need to know
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap
from a confirm plate seller grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
but d content is not cheap.
#1000 pepper soup is cheap
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by nlPoster: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Switruth:
. He just called her a wife. Whatelse do you need to know

The actual marriage?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by ubunja(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Netanya:
I love love kiss
but love don't love you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Angeldada55(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Something my new found girlfriend cannot do...I just dey pity myself Cx na only the "ororo" wey full ham she see o.

Me come dey wonder as she take know say ororo dey the soup o...abi na only me no dey see ham ?

Iffa no talk now e go like say pesin dey vex !!!
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by wink2015(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2019
henrypsexy:
Finding a good partner is sometimes tough for people in the entertainment industry seeing as they are always in the limelight and are unable to distinguish between true love and fake love.

Well, that seems not to be the case for top musician, Davido Adeleke, who seems to have found love with his now famous chef fiancé, Chioma Rowland.

The singer recently took to his social media page to praise his wife-to-be, Chioma after she served him a sumptuous chicken pepper soup meal.

While sharing a photo of the sumptuous meal Chioma prepared on his Instastories, Davio stated that he has a good wife.

See the screenshot below;

https://amebo9ja.com/i-got-the-best-wife-davido-says-as-he-shares-photo-of-chicken-pepper-soup-chioma-made/

If you the husband fail to appreciate your wife.

Who will do the appreciation?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by TheRedpillguy: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
Are these two actually married? Because his behavior has been questionable in recent days. Stuff with baby, drink to stupor at the dedication, go to Dubai, Chase people with weapons. And where is the wife in all this if she's really just given birth, etc?
Well having a wife can drive you to drink to stupor and take ur frustration out on innocent people.
Well it could v been worse if she was a feminist. Davido can still eat a meal instead of a reason why women shouldn't cook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2019
KingAzubuike:
You can only get such luxury from an Igbo wife.

you call pepper soup luxury .. even as a yoruba boy i grew up wit a mum that makes all delicacies ...even igbo soup join.
Even as a yoruba broke ass my gurlfriends cook whateva i want ..so watss big deal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by bleskid: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2019
invite me nah ,, blesboi like food well well make I go finish the pot ..
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by YungJo207(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Moral of this thread...

No be slay man go chop, if you are a lady and you smoke and drink up and down with a guy and calling him baby/babe thinking he loves you mhmm you better wise up.

No man would take such a girl home.
Sophia no born for am?
No doubt there are more beautiful and sexy girls than chioma he met before now.
Bleep alot of busty slay mama
Rich girls too from Rich family or even olosho wen get money.

But at the end look who he has decided to be with... person wen dey cook good food for him and him friends
Support him full time.

Abeg I can't type much, A word is enough for the wise.
If girls still wan dey slay and put their breast and yansh for Instagram na them headache beside no be all woman go marry.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by francis5051: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap
mehn me self d chop chicken pepper soup wey d richer in animals Dan dat

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by OhiOfIhima: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Abfinest007:
she is trying but she is not d best I think my future wife will do better.

Future! man we are talking of the present Sir.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Chingykay77(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Ugoeze2016:
Igbo Amaka...Owerri girls know how to spoil their men....
Davido enjoy...

Abeg if you get them share some with me too ........... wink
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2019
henrypsexy:
Finding a good partner is sometimes tough for people in the entertainment industry seeing as they are always in the limelight and are unable to distinguish between true love and fake love.

Well, that seems not to be the case for top musician, Davido Adeleke, who seems to have found love with his now famous chef fiancé, Chioma Rowland.

The singer recently took to his social media page to praise his wife-to-be, Chioma after she served him a sumptuous chicken pepper soup meal.

While sharing a photo of the sumptuous meal Chioma prepared on his Instastories, Davio stated that he has a good wife.

https://amebo9ja.com/i-got-the-best-wife-davido-says-as-he-shares-photo-of-chicken-pepper-soup-chioma-made/

bros how much do you pay for her pride-price.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Where she see chicken when boarder dey closed? undecided
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by yeyeosoronga: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
but d content is not cheap.

It's just chicken pepper soup.
Bit its nobody's concern on the plate they decide to use in their family. I won't be surprised some billionaires like Zukerberg use paper plates, so they won't wash up afterwards.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by yeyeosoronga: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2019
Angeldada55:
Something my new found girlfriend cannot do...I just dey pity myself Cx na only the "ororo" wey full ham she see o.

Me come dey wonder as she take know say ororo dey the soup o...abi na only me no dey see ham ?

Iffa no talk now e go like say pesin dey vex !!!
chicken skin has it's own oils it emits

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by TheRedpillguy: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2019
wink2015:

If you the husband fail to appreciate your wife.

Who will do the appreciation?
Well I have never seen chioma appreciating davido even thou, he literally change her life.
Well thank God davido is appreciating a plate of soup. Oh its so hard to get a plate of soup these days!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by YungJo207(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
cheesy

E dey sweet now first, after 3 years we go know

Not every marriage is the same..it depends on both individual at the end of the day.

That why many of you ladies are so scared to get married this days cause many don't know how to have a conversation with their spouse and talk things out... communication they say is key.

Am not married but trust me STAYING married to someone you love TRULY is really beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by YungJo207(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Future! man we are talking of the present Sir.

Your moniker tho...nawa ooo Ebira Kings sef don dey enter Nairaland..it is finish grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Meenabee(f): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Pepper soup chicken hmmmm.... It ought to be diced not what am seeing in that bowl.
henrypsexy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by chriscrosss(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Davido...too childish...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
So is he back in Nigeria or is this some cunny cunny damage control?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by delzbaba(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
NA FOOD DEM USE CARRY THIS ONE GO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.