Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made (69392 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by futurism: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
aro1:
Davido had a good reason for choosing chioma,shes a homely lady.. Not all this slay queens that live all their lifes on instagram..!
A lady that knows how to cook and take cares of her man deserves to be promoted to the position of a wife!
dem no know...
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Angeldada55(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
chicken skin has it's own oils it emits

Meaning ?

Iffa talk again now...this one go say pesin no sabi talk.

Make I wait for your answer first !!!
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by OhiOfIhima: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Your moniker tho...nawa ooo Ebira Kings sef don dey enter Nairaland..it is finish grin cheesy

I am a digital king! lol

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by YungJo207(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

I am a digital king! lol

Carry on your majesty we the proud sons of Ebira land are right behind you grin cheesy

Anebira oboro.

All that money wen una collect for election make e touch we sef ooo cheesy
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by BreezyRita(f): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2019
It doesn't look nice. Maybe it's the camera angle sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Many women don't understand this simple thing; you can rule any man by simple acts of submissiveness, cooking, cleaning and effing that's all it takes and you will be thequeen of his world.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Bahamas95(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
What's so special there? Chicken pepper soup hard to cook?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by jimb(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2019
I can boost i v tasted chicken pepper soup so dont tell me cos I know how it tastes.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by OhiOfIhima: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Carry on your majesty we the proud sons of Ebira land are right behind you grin cheesy

Anebira oboro.

All that money wen una collect for election make e touch we sef ooo cheesy

Our own type of king no see money collect oo..

We are far away from home, only ruling the subjects from Social media level.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Sagelegend: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
A good wife is one of the best gift God can grant his beloved servant.

My wife remains the best wife in the whole universe

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Yabariki: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
I believe every married couple gets the best.....
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Realfrankie(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap

We hear you
Next time them go buy plate made by God

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by bigiyaro(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
but d content is not cheap.
chicken na 1.2k bro
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Kizito72(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2019
😜
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Emsal(f): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Love birds �
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Dripngmedia: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Inside life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by mukthar2000(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Really? I can see that chi baby don totally get this guy ooo, this one no be ordinary oo

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Hoodbilonia: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Nepa made me boil a whole pot of chicken this morning. U need to have seen me running like i was runnin for cover,having remembered how i wasted 3 kilos 3days after no light they all spoilt. Threw them away in anger
I cant risk it,i had to boil , next na to fry.
All the birds wey i dey feed don add weight

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by officialtommy(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Who de pepper soup help seff When me dey here de see am for pix Una dey dai de enjoy abi.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by SexytorresE(f): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2019
So preparing just agric chicken pepper soup makes one a best wife? I have seen it all undecided
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2019
U got the best money can buy
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Ground nut oyel everywhere angry angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by gideonvalor98(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2019
One kain girl will now be doing yen! yen!! yen!!! Up and down...shouting... "Take me as I am" "is not compulsory I cook"... "see, I can't cook and clean o"... "are we not partner" "I am a busy lady"..." Kitchen is not my place " ... No worry! Na ur papa go 'take you as you are"...you say you no wan hear word on time abi?!...we shall see!
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
He should know that good wife does not only involve the aspect of cooking but touches other vital areas.
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by victorcompovine(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
but d content is not cheap.

To you the content might be quite expensive.
Whats special in cooking a chicken pepsoup, even a well trained 10yr old ibo boy from anambra will give you a delightful bushmeat pepsoup let alone kukuruku
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by ethanduke: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Abfinest007:
she is trying but she is not d best I think my future wife will do better.

Haba.... brotherly
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by bluebay(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That plate is cheap
The table which the plate is on, costs more than your apartment .
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Tulsaguy: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Give her N750 to cook a pot of soup... then I will know u got the best wife...
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by Pain(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
This Girls BABA must be very Potent. Im sure his SUBSCRIPTION FEE is alway paid on time without any delays
Re: ‘I Got The Best Wife’ – Davido Shares Photo Of Chicken Pepper Soup Chioma Made by midnighter(f): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Meenabee:
Pepper soup chicken hmmmm.... It ought to be diced not what am seeing in that bowl.

He probably told her to cook it like that. Some people like eating from the bone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.